Getaway

Sukhi

hmmm... well it was partly bout choices... and just partly bout bein a bit fed up with life...

gettingh fed up with life? ohh well you'll just have to wait untill you die :LOL:

yeah but I get the gettingh away from everything bit, going to one of those lakes and chipping stones through it, lovely tree's and asking yourself a million questions, yah everyone geos that at some point

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah yes... my thread has been... what's that word again? reincarnated? regurgitated?.... no no.... oh yeah... my thread has been RESURRECTED! woo hoo!...

okay. so yeah, that issue has been dealt with. and now uni's keepin me busy. and so is work. so i'm having the EXACT OPPOSITE thing. or am i...? i have no idea.

but for neone who read this thread and is goin through what i went through... just listen to amrik. he knows what i'm talkin about.

and if you dun like his advice, just take his dad's jag out for a drive, and bang it up nicely so that when his dad sees it he gets into trouble. then we can all laugh heartily at his misfortune. muahahaha! just kidding.

you shouldn't drive without the guys permission who owns the car :P, the person who's crashed it, its their bad, :LOL::LOL:.......ooooooohhh, u wouldn't like to see my dad get angry :shock: , everyone would be onda run

rookjahoooooooo

anyway, you go work and uni, so you seem abit stressed, just put "captain bhangre da" on full blast, you'll recover in no time at all

• 3 weeks later...

hmmm... i tried that and it didn't work.

possibly cuz i'm not stressed anymore.

but i will be again, very soon.

and the stress... oooooh the stress... the evils of becoming and old woman, working, studying, volunteering, taking care of the house, cooking, cleaning, breathing. i'm just waiting for a total system shutdown. lol. :P

tableji... vat ju tackin bouts?!

neo's not crafty. he just pretends like he is and it somehow creeps into his posts.

and amrik, there's no way i'm gonna find her a new ken. ur the busted up old one. you can go ahead and find your own replacement. i'm sure u know better than most of us exactly what is needed to survive miss barbie-maniac's lil crazy spells.

ok leave it to me

" gets reenu a barbie bengali" :LOL:

latest in stock man :LOL: :lol: , ill try and get the drunk ken singh aswell, always sharrabi

:LOL:

oi sukhi, sharrap man;) ,

shes find barbie abit boring now, she suddenly/ finally wants a man instead, Reenu's suddenly found out that barbie would be finished if there is no man inda barbiefanatical woooorld, to make the generations yaar :LOL::LOL:

lol!

woooooooooooooooooo! sadi chotee jee Reenu kineeeeee vadee hogee! lol...

so Amrik, when'd u get her to finally notice u? hahahaha....

and yes tableji. i'm a raving lunatic. someone needs to catch me and put me in an instution... cuz i'm daaaaangerousssssssssss... well. sort of. kinda like puss in boots from shrek 2. yep. tha's me. :P

have you guys ever had one of those days when you wish you could just leave everything behind and go somewhere to be alone and just get back to some normal state of mind? cuz i'm havin one of those days... i wish i could just leave everyone and everything behind just for a bit... and go to jamaica, or anywhere where there's a beach or something. *sighs* but tha's not possible. so i need some advice on what i can do to get away from it all without physically gettin away... what do you guys do to get away from life when life just dun wanna let go of u?

Have out of body expereinces...jaimica is nothing...you can go places like as far as fiji, nz :wink: :LOL::LOL:

Few instructions: take a shower at 3 am ..wash your reshmi zulfein as well....go lie down on a bed straight..do simran for 10 minutes...think about places you want with full concentration....you will start feeling numbeness..then next you know your subtle body rising above....floating over celieng...then off you go from your windows to sky... travelling 10, 000 miles in about 9 milli seconds.... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

anand hiiiiiiiiii anand :wink: :P:LOL::LOL:

im not plastic :D

really?! dayam... i was tryin to attribute ur flexibility to something i could understand and eskplain... but i guess tha's just one of ur supernatural gifts then, huh... oh well. so much for the effort at understanding yet another Ken... i mean... uh... forget it...

Neo.... chile, ur startin to scare me. i think ur forgettin the other things u need in order to complete the experience. i.e. *puff*puff*... tsk tsk tsk! u should be ashamed of urself! dun u know this is a family oriented site! hai hai. bechara kuriya te mundey! kaun ina nu hun bachaouugaaaaa?!