atamras keertan

Kam1825

atamras keertan in going to be at Guru Tegh Bahadur Gurdwara on the 18th, 19th and 20th of August. Some of the ragis there will be Bhai Harjinder Singh Ji srinagar walae, Bhai Ravinder Singh Ji from Darbar Sahib, Bhai Niranjan Singh Ji Jwaddi Kalan Walae and Bhai Davinder Singh Sodhi.

Also the commitee are trying to get a sant smagam together on these days also as Baba Jagjeet Singh Ji Harkhowalae came back to the uk for the first time in 5 years.

Again please come if you cannot again it will be live on akashradio.com or sattalite sky digital channal 918.

• 2 weeks later...

Also the commitee are trying to get a sant smagam together on these days also as Baba Jagjeet Singh Ji Harkhowalae came back to the uk for the first time in 5 years.

Kam please keep the sangat updated.. when exactly sant smagam is happening at where??

Thanks in advance veer Ji :D

Hey, so what if they're charging for a session, these people earn their living off this... are u saying they should stop making money so that they're families can starve.....

Anyways, I heard about it and really was tempted to go to the UK, but it costs way too much right now.... and yeah, so i'll just have to live off my memory of last sunday....

Hey, so what if they're charging for a session, these people earn their living off this... are u saying they should stop making money so that they're families can starve.....

Anyways, I heard about it and really was tempted to go to the UK, but it costs way too much right now.... and yeah, so i'll just have to live off my memory of last sunday....

mego lol at starve. think about it jattiyai, your juat nextthe guru ji and your mind is attached to making money out of sikhi, now what deos that tell you, do you think its really right, i dont think so.........they should of thought about taking up job in india before they start doing this kirtan sessions

im sorry to say yeah i still think its not true seva, if its tru seva you wouldn't want anything in return when doing seva in a gurdwara,

well here's my case Amrik Ji.....

All of the jobs we do are directly or indirectly sewa for the human kind... take the one i'm doing right now, working in a research lab, with my job if we can discover what causes the bioprosthetic valves to reject, hopefully it'll help in making the lives of people better (in the physical sense).... as a doctor , they do the sewa of the janta by findout what ails them and treat their bemaris....as teachers, they're sewa is on of the biggest types of sewa in educating and making children understand the world...

And i say all of the jobs that we do are sewa, so what... r we all supposed to just stop charging everyone for what we do because it's a form of sewa.....

Let's see if u can do it Amrik....

They are all rich millionares

Canadian Jatti, it is not tru seva in the gurdwara if you are charging for your services!, full stop penji

this is nothing to do whether there starving or not, there just making foolz out of people and making them think it is right to do this sort of thing in a gurdwara but its not, if you really love the gurdwara would you charge to do kirtan in it? no no its only true seva when your attached to the gurdwara not money , you suppose to give your head , you real expressions towards the gurdwara not to make money....sikhi is not a money making business material, its about love and passion towards god, waheguru ji!

:D

about the doctor, thing are you saving people for the money or do you want to generally save people, money n any job is not a big matter at the end of the day you are doing something you enjoy not to be attached to the material side of it (money), at the end of the day is that precious money going to go with u? what good iz it?