goin insane over here...

Sukhi

boredom is to insanity as sukhi is to...  

9 members have voted

1. 1.

• insanity
    • sikhawareness
    • laughter
    • Sukhi, u ok? r ur meds finished? this makes no sense!

hey everyone. what's up? i'm so BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED!... it's not even funny... i'm sittin around takin a break from bio and i'm basically DYING of boredom... there's NOTHING to entertain me... nothing, nada, zip, zilch... and all i have is this MASSIVE bio book sittin in front of me and about 30 pages of notes (all handwritten in my beeeuuuutiful writing). my fingers are about to fall off my hands cuz they're so sore from writing ALL DAY LONG... and yeah... so i thought i'd share my bout of boredom with u all cuz i have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE to do...

but u know what? typing RANDOM words in CAPS is a lot of fun... everyone should try it AT LEAST ONCE... hahaa... sorry... i should prolly get back to brain smushing... byez!

oh, and as an after thought, i decided to include a pointless survey in this thread cuz i'm just so friggin bored outta my mind... it prolly doesn't make much sense, so dun worry... hahaa...

can't use chilli sauce. it's gonna create some massive health issues... haaahahaa...

chromosomal inheritance, my friends...

dun worry dude... i was the reigning monarch in this world (*points to insane asylum*) long before u ever stepped into it... :P

ain't nothing like a good sedative sayeth i... and biology is it for me these days... :LOL:... did i tell u guys? i went back to my nerdified method of makin notes on the computer? hahaa... i feel soo... nerdy... :shock: i guess i can't hide reality any longer... :LOL:

goal guppa? perhaps a soccerball guppa? maybe an offside guppa?

look, the point is that the mystical evolution of mankind has allowed us to fortify any relationship we may have and hold with all members of the general community. This foundation of relationship upholds the most common, yet more spectacular views of mankind in a similar situation as the above immature adult has specified. The correlation between the two variables has exceeded the expected results and thus,

Boredom is to Insanity, as Sukhi is to:

wierdness

stupidity

loserness

smelly

nasty

wierd...again

combustive

explosive

psychoticness

teller of tall tales and wierd quotes

stupidity... again..

and nerdiness

thus, the correlation remains a truthful indication of hte insanity that sukhi_v suffers from.

This report has been compiled over a number of years. Eye witness accounts, time spent with the subject, and conversation with associates of the subject have all been taken into consideration in order to provide an accurate, understandable and practical conclusion. God help us all avoid the wrath of sukhi_v.

oh jsb, i'm so proud of u, u lil UNGRATEFUL ANNOYING PATHETIC NITWIT! OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE U SAID THAT!... *smacks jsb on the arm*... the only thing is that i think it's true, cept for the smelly and nasty bit... the rest of it is completely true... tis a shame... :cry:

hey Jatti, i actually did that today! :LOL: but it was such a subconscious thing, it wasn't even funny!... i think i was tryin to make myself feel better bout having spent yet another gorgeous day indoors with a bio book to keep me company... u know, justify the nerdiness...

oh god... imma be SO heppy when this exam's over...

HDW... meditating at this point of time on my breath is what i do when i sleep... must... not... sleep...!... :shock:

and WHERE the heck am i gonna find a goal guppa at 9:30 p.m.? this ain't india, fysi... :LOL:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

u think u can help? trust me... no one can help.

yup people. i'm back to my normal insane antics.

it's 10:00 p.m. where i am. i have an essay that was due 3 hours ago. i have an exam tomorrow. i'm still writing the essay. gonna pull an all-nighter to study for the flippin exam. i'm freezing and shivering cuz i'm sick and totally not feeling well.

i hate bein stressed out. but right now, i'm at this point where i can't even be a "happy" crazy kinda girl. i'm more of a seriously frustrated, sad, stressed kinda person at the moment. i swear to God, i've been so sleep-deprived these past few days, i'm gonna start cryin in a couple of hours when i won't let myself go to sleep. goddammit...

see ya guys later!

oh and yes... i'm wastin my time by bein on sa. i realize that. but considering that i've been working my ass off since about 8:30 this morning after sleepin for about 4 hours, i think i'm entitled to a break. albeit a small one. and yes, rantin and raving to u guys is a lot of fun...

ok, now i'm outtie.

hahaaa... yeah, i think that might be the case too Rakash. cept i didn't come on sa til about (hmmm... lemme count how many hours....) 14 hours give or take a couple of minutes in between.

anyways. so i did my exam and now i'm on essay number 5! woo hoo! one more exam on friday and another one on monday and then i'm so not free cuz i'm workin my ass off through the holidays. oh well.

and my cold's definitely worse. it was raining today and it was that nastay cooooooold-to-the-bone rain. guess who forgot their umbrella? hahaa... that was a lotta fun... just prancing around in the rain. ugh.

good luck on your exams...i got mine next week and until then my teachers think its ok to make us suffer with tests the entire week...so i gotta study for these stupid tests then do stupid reviews and then take my bloody exams....and i'm sick too...i hate flu season!!! :(

I thinks shes just stressed becoz some guy must of thought she's ready for marraige and asked her will you marry me and ever since that......

she's thinks if people think that she' ready for marriage then she must look really old for her age, thats what the problem is :LOL:

plus the exams on top...it must be really tough for her, ;p

I thinks shes just stressed becoz some guy must of thought she's ready for marraige and asked her will you marry me and ever since that......

she's thinks if people think that she' ready for marriage then she must look really old for her age, thats what the problem is :LOL:

plus the exams on top...it must be really tough for her, ;p

:!: