Babbar Khalsa

Guest Javanmard

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

perhaps i should decide that no one but me has a right to wear jeans and start issuing death warrants. seems rather extreme to me. perhaps even verging on terrorism.

Guest Javanmard

This is the law in the Akali Nihang Khalsa Panth. Would you put an officer's uniform if you were not an officer? NO! SO why would someone like Sukhdev Singh , a nobody in the Akali Nihang Khalsa Panth have the right to wear farla wheb HE IS NOT AN AKALI?!?!??!?!?!

VahigurooJiKaKhalsa

VahigurooJiKeFateh!

Just to clarify the situation, while spending time in India, went to a number of Rainsbais. Talked to and interviewed a Singh from AKJ from Sukhdev Singh Babbars own pind. Recorded this on video. This Singh was tortured also, and his hands are still mutilated to this day.

He confirmed that Sukhdev Singh has two wives. He also has children with both wives. He confirmed their location pinds etc. I think however to put this video on the net, is too sensitive along with the AKJ being labelled terrorist, plane bombers and proscribed. I certainly do not want to labell the chardikalah, Bhalla thinking, Nam abhiyasi, Gurmukh Singhs and Singhnees of the AKJ as polygamists. That would simply add full to the fire.

Lets say they are not guilty

One of accused were named-shamed in the court for a having a affair with the lady while living a gristh jeevan...yeah lets all praise for his bahudari... looks very promising role model typasvi, naam japan walie gurmukh...lets pursue akal takth jathedar to give him siropa... :roll:

why org they belong to doesnt clean up their internal problems now?? They all go point fingers at sant/mahapursh dera's (taksal, rara sahib, nanaksar) and dodra accused them of being affilated with man who did sexual assault...what happen now??..quite suprising you feel quite sympathy instead of pointing out their bad apples otherwise it doesnt quite look good on the organization as whole does it?

2nd hate monger- Mr Ajaib Singh Bagri openly made a comment in New york. To kill 50,000 hindus before taking deep breath. Doesnt matter if he blew air india or not. He made that threat.....thats what you call fanatic..some of katarpanthis called that "BIR RAS"... Vah Ji Vah..barri guru nanak dev nirankar dii sikh kaaama liii tusi.. :roll: ..i m sure mehtab veer ji seen that video too...50,000 hindus...bloody hell man... is he some next hilter or something? :shock:

Since N30 Singh was only a 2 year old in 1984, I'm guessing that he wouldn't know what it was like for Sikhs when the Indian army attacked our shrines. I'm also guessing that Shaka wasn't even a Sikh in 1984 so he also wouldn't know what it was like for Sikhs at that time. How would both of them know what it felt to be a Sikh in 1984, I'm sure many Sikhs felt like killing Hindus in 1984 as a knee jerk reaction to the attack but it doesn't mean that they went out and did it.

A big up for veers Mehtab Singh, Sukdev Singh Jhamka, Deawof and Palm-W1

Since N30 Singh was only a 2 year old in 1984, I'm guessing that he wouldn't know what it was like for Sikhs when the Indian army attacked our shrines. I'm also guessing that Shaka wasn't even a Sikh in 1984 so he also wouldn't know what it was like for Sikhs at that time. How would both of them know what it felt to be a Sikh in 1984, I'm sure many Sikhs felt like killing Hindus in 1984 as a knee jerk reaction to the attack but it doesn't mean that they went out and did it.

Dont assume too much ji.. i may be 2 yr old in that time but i know my relative were really effected by this....one of my realtive lost their loved ones- daughter and son in law.. in the air indian bombing..... take my words mate... if these cowards terrorist in bc were found guilty ... i be the first one emailing siri akaal takth sahib ji to take stand on t.v and excommunicate this cold-boolded murders terrorist outta the panth !!!!!!!!!

:evil: :evil:

And people who support them in any way are no less than fanatic than them.

I am really sickened by this. :evil:

Also singhni ji do a quick search on the victim list of Air-India bombing you will see 30 percente of people were sikhs with majority of hindus and few christians and muslims..

Obviously, these people didnt care of anything.. they are no different than indian gov't.

I doubt this will stay up, but who cares? The truth is the truth.

Mod's Note: Veer Ji that above statement is bias. When is the last time we edited or deleted your message?. If you have queers against the site just say so.. no need to make up fairy tales-bias info regarding moderation.

1) Sukhdev Singh Babbar NEVER had a farla. Find me a picture of him with on. He wore a dumalla only. Or has that become a crime as well?

2) 2 wives: kamalroop, you found out the information about his wives' "location pinds" did you? Really? His wife and kids are in Canada. What pind would that be?

3) Babbar Khalsa (Parmar) is the group accused of blowing up Air India. This group is a separate entity from the Babbar Khalsa group Sukhdev Singh and the Babbars in India belonged to.

4) N30 claimed that one of the accused in the Air India trial was found to have had an extra-marital affair. The accuser herself admits this "affair" was never physical and the defence later showed that she had a grudge against the accused and was lying.

5) Babbar Khalsa was and is still seen as the most "puritanical" group that was NEVER accused of raping etc. There are examples of Babbars having set ambushes for rapists and having public trials and executions for them.

6) Because the UK, USA and Canada have put Babbar Khalsa on a list of "banned" organizations does not mean much to me. Are these countries next to God? And yes, the USA and UK are very much ones to talk about "terrorism". Hello??? This thread was about American soliders RAPING INNOCENT IRAQIS??

7) And finally, Bhai Randheer Singh and the Gadhar movement fighters were fighting for "Khalsa Raj". Not for a free "India". Bhai Sahib writes about what he fought for and it was not for the artificial entity today known as India.

Get your facts straight before opening your mouths

I made my comment while taking the following moderator statement into account:

If you really want to prove Babbars right then go ahead talk to authorities the ones has banned this org not here. We have given general warning which can be seen clearly but as people have nature of twisting words and keep going so we can't help there. Please, take your truth to proper authorities so whole panth can benefit. Proving someone wrong on this forum will not make any difference but proving your "Babbar" right in front of those authorities might show "good" side of them.

And so it seemed unlikely to me that any comments that seemed to "defend" these Singhs would be allowed. I'm glad they were though.

Also singhni ji do a quick search on the victim list of Air-India bombing you will see 30 percente of people were sikhs with majority of hindus and few christians and muslims..

Obviously, these people didnt care of anything.. they are no different than indian gov't.

So would it have been better if 100% of the victims had been Hindu? No one has defended what happened to the airplane, just have the common courtesy to await the court's verdict before you march to the courthouse and lynch these two guys.

Good post Singh132!! :D

1) Sukhdev Singh Babbar NEVER had a farla. Find me a picture of him with on. He wore a dumalla only. Or has that become a crime as well?

2) 2 wives: kamalroop, you found out the information about his wives' "location pinds" did you? Really? His wife and kids are in Canada. What pind would that be?

3) Babbar Khalsa (Parmar) is the group accused of blowing up Air India. This group is a separate entity from the Babbar Khalsa group Sukhdev Singh and the Babbars in India belonged to.

4) N30 claimed that one of the accused in the Air India trial was found to have had an extra-marital affair. The accuser herself admits this "affair" was never physical and the defence later showed that she had a grudge against the accused and was lying.

5) Babbar Khalsa was and is still seen as the most "puritanical" group that was NEVER accused of raping etc. There are examples of Babbars having set ambushes for rapists and having public trials and executions for them.

6) Because the UK, USA and Canada have put Babbar Khalsa on a list of "banned" organizations does not mean much to me. Are these countries next to God? And yes, the USA and UK are very much ones to talk about "terrorism". Hello??? This thread was about American soliders RAPING INNOCENT IRAQIS??

7) And finally, Bhai Randheer Singh and the Gadhar movement fighters were fighting for "Khalsa Raj". Not for a free "India". Bhai Sahib writes about what he fought for and it was not for the artificial entity today known as India.

Get your facts straight before opening your mouths

WAAHEGUROOOOOO :D :D :D

Vahiguroojikakhalsa

Vahiguroojikefateh!!!

Dear Singh123 and Neo,

The poor Baba Ji who is from Sukhdev Singhs pind is a tailor by profession, had his hands smashed. His fingers were literally broken and are now healed twisted and curled up and unable to extend which causes him a great deal of pain. On top of this he has a hideous skin infection. The police knew he was a tailor, and not only broke them ,by using iron bars and rollers, they also decided to pour acid on his hands which has led to an inflammed form of dermititis. Only two of his fingers work and he does everything with them.

He now lives with the Nihangs of Buddha Dal. They know he is AKJ but they get on well. Believe it or not he still sews baney and keshera and does an excellent job, although not by hand but with a machine. This is how he survives.They sustain him with accomodation, and the money he makes from his profession he keeps. Some of the Nihangs from the U.K for the last 3 years have been paying for some of his treatment. The idea that the Nihangs hate anybody is a myth. The only battle they have is ideologically, not personal.

Balpreet Singh it is easy to listen to the propanga about all the Kharkoo movement in another country but the truth is very hard to find, we all have our bias, which is another topic altogether. Personally I have no problem with Sukhdev Singh being married more than once.

This Singh was tortured because he would not disclose were Sukhdev Singh was. If Singh123 wishes, when I get a chance, for the courtesy of the Sangat I will put up the whole interview on any website willing to take it. I have avoided doing so for a number of years now, but the myths are a bit hard to take, and I take this as a prompt. Therefore if the Singhs from the Jatha are prepared to listen to an eyewitness account, from someone who was clearly tortured by the Police they should agree because I in no way wish to create another year long argument. Please can somebody explain to me how I can change the video into an mpg and what leads software etc required.

Thanks

K>S

Kamalroop,

Very big "wow" that you've edited your orignal post and now identified me as Balpreet Singh. It wasn't much of a secret to begin with, but oh well...if it makes you feel better you may call me by my real name.

Anyways, I was wondering why would this Baba from Sukhdev Singh's pind know ANYTHING about his whereabouts? Singhs in the organization had no idea where the Jathedar was and you are trying to claim that an old darjee from Dasuya was aware of it?

And he told you about the "location pind" of his wives. Again, if he's so knowledgeable and you're telling the truth, why wouldn't he know that Sukhdev Singh's wife and kids have been in Canada for years? Not to say that this Baba wasn't tortured, because it's very likely he was, but to suggest he knows anything about Sukhdev Singh simpy by virtue of being from the same village doesn't make any sense. Unless you're claiming this Baba was/is a high-up in Babbar Khalsa command.

Anyways, I'd be very happy to see the video.

Just to clarify the situation, while spending time in India, went to a number of Rainsbais. Talked to and interviewed a Singh from AKJ from Sukhdev Singh Babbars own pind. Recorded this on video. This Singh was tortured also, and his hands are still mutilated to this day.

First you seemed to indicate that you met this baba at "rainsbais" and now you seem to say that you met him in Buddah Dal. Which is it?

VahiguroojikakhalsaVahiguroojikefateh!!

well balpreet,

I edited spelling mistakes..........not your name, that was a part of the original post.

In terms of Baba Ji, I met him at a Rainsbai at Bibeksar Gurudwara that happens quite regularly there. From then on he told me of his residence at a Shiromani Panth Akali Buddha Dal Panjwa Takht Chalda Vahir Bharat Hindustan Chionee.

Referring to Baba Ji as an "old darjee from Dasuya" shows how much respect you give those that have been abused for the movement that you so vehemently support. He is not a Singh not a respected elder, just an "old darjee" in your eyes.

I hope one day you have the courage to meet Baba Ji, look in his eyes, and have empathy with the suffering, pain and torture he went through, and still torments him in his daily life. Also I pray that any remaining Babbar or Akj in India do not harass Baba Ji for allowing himself to be filmed, and going against the story portrayed by the Babbar Khalsa International (proscribed) Organisation.

Only God knows what really happended I for one do not. I respect your stance of the subject, as for many people Sukhdev Singh was great hero and role model.For a Babbar Khalsa Singh like yourself, it is only natural to make some assumptions in your vision of what Bhai Sukhdev Singh Babbar was. I personally love the persona of Sant Jarnail Singh but I never met him, I can only go on eyewitness accounts, and naturally our opinions hence maybe biased.

Your current breakdown of details take nothing away from his eye witness account. I have not watched this video in 2 years, therefore it may be possible some small details I have got wrong.

If the Jatha gets in anyway annoyed, I will make sure I direct them to this post where you have asked me specifically to post it.

Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj

Sharam kar sharam "Singh"132 (Balpreet).You should respect your elders more than that.Calling a respected elder "old darjee".He is not an "old darjee", he is a respected elder.

Ask forgiveness from Satguru Nanak Nirankar Dev.

can someone please enlighten me who founded the bk? was it sukhdev singh ? or the canadian singh parmar?

who headed it from 78 to 84? did the leaderships merge or were/are these two distinct groups? how did they end up with the same banner if they are seperate?

are the groups aims and objectives still the same as pre and post 84?

Kamalroop,

You're very clever. You're straight out lying about editing spelling mistakes. I recall your first post did not have any name and it was only a few lines. Anyways, it is not relevant.

I was wondering on what basis you're calling me a "Babbar Khalsa Singh". I never claimed to be a member and have never claimed to have any link. How are you making this statement? You have a member list? I'm surprised the moderators have let this through since an accusation as as this one has legal ramifications.

As for my comment on "old darjee". You are again trying to cleverly misrepresent me and my intentions. I made the comment in reference to his link to the jathebandi: if Singhs in the organization (ie. fighters) did not know about the Jathedar's location, why would someone with no link to anyone or anything (ie. an old darjee) know it? You claimed he didn't reveal the location, but how could he reveal something he would have no idea about?? In the rest of the post I referred to him as a "Baba".

Even if you post this video and it tell 101 lies about Bhai Sukhdev Singh being a characterless person and a horrid criminal, it makes no difference. If you come out with this video, I'd be happy to give you references to countless other people who say he was a hero.

And narsingh, thank you very much for links to KP Gill's website. I'm sure all readers would be very happy to find out about terrorists from the sadistic killer of thousands of innocent Sikh youth.