www.sewapanthi.org

Narsingha

A very nice site, i esspecially like the Santan Di Rehit section, very inspiring

Everyone in the Tikana should follow this example, even when outside the Tikana. If a person enters the Tikana with pride and manmat, still they should be treated with respect. If they don’t break your trust, don’t break theirs.

Guest Javanmard

As usual they stink of ignorance!!! Sevapanthis are a well documented order and they can be found in many 18th and 19th century documents such as Char Bagh e Panjab. Sevapanthis have done and still do a great service to the Panth but some people just prefer to stick to their fabricated "truth".It's their loss!!!

Well, shaka, as you are aware, when you, I and others suggest that people are being ignorant, we are in turn accused of being 'arrogant' (or sarcastic comments, insults and the role of Nihangs in 1984 is the order of the day).

We all suffer from ignorance, but hopefully with Guru Maharaj's kirpa we can destroy ours through effort. Perhaps its best to let such people remain in their own world and move on.

Dear Admin,

No, the website lists it's references in the bibliography. It is based on (and in some cases has quoted) all sewapanthi literature, on interviews with sewapanthis and other people's writings about them such as Dr. Gurmukh Singh. Sri Sant Rattan Maal is used for santan di rehit and some sakhis.

• 1 month later...

I just finished going through sevapanthi site.. all i can see is wow... vahiguroo vahiguroo.. :D:D . site is full of knowledge.. everyone shall check it out... really love the Mangalcharan.... thats the way sikhi should be... people have forgotten concept of gurdev/murshad in their minds.. they think they can alone somehow create an direct connection with Atam Dev(Sat chit anand nirvalkalp saroop vahiguroo)..!

I am really happy and thankful to J tirath singh ji to create this website...which helped shattered soul like me to understand sikhi better.

Also two major tasks are to make websites on nirmalaye and udasi sampardha.

That will be major step to remove ignorance in minds of mainstream sikhs.

Please tell us if we(Sikhawareness team) can do anything in this mahan seva.

Oh Khalsa Ji, when was this created?? :shock:

Looks like website is under constructions.. there is only one page of article there.. thats pretty much it.

But thanks loads :D :D... atleast udasi websites exists :D :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...