Are AmritDhari Sikh more narrower than ancient India Brahmin

Are AmritDhari Sikh more narrower than ancient India Brahmin?  

10 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

how would that be beneficial? if we're not willing to listen to all opinions regardless of how "out there" they might seem and address them, we probably aren't as tolerant or open-minded as we claim to be. apart from that, don't u find that topics like this re-affirm ur beliefs or help clarify what u believe?

yeh but there's a difference between dicussing a point and slandering our beliefs. That NewAgeBrahman wasn't going to listen to what we had to say and was only trying to insult/irritate us.

Would you like it if I started a post of how we should do whatever the hell we like because God is supposed to be merciful and that the Khalsa is too tight with the rules. You see if we let any idiot say what they want they'll flood the forum with garbage and the rest of us will just generally be annoyed ploughing through blasphemous post after post. Anyway Commander is right.

BTW yes I do know my post is tad exaggerated.

how would that be beneficial? if we're not willing to listen to all opinions regardless of how "out there" they might seem and address them, we probably aren't as tolerant or open-minded as we claim to be. apart from that, don't u find that topics like this re-affirm ur beliefs or help clarify what u believe?

Dear sukhi, the posts by this person meet the classic criteria for an internet 'troll' (including signing up under a different user name after being banned). His actions and questions are not honorable. We only have a finite amount of time, and I do not want to waste it on such people. And no, posts like his do nothing to help me grow spiritually. I am here to discuss and converse with fellow Gursikhs - like an online sangat. This troll was not here to ask sincere questions, for he had already made up his mind. Rather, he wanted to attempt to show us how backwards he thinks we are in our beliefs.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to say but WHEN u dont want to follow what Guru ji told to us through Sri Guru Granth sahib, then how can you become a Gurdwara prist. There are no difference between Gurdwara priest and Hindu priest, because they both are trying to express what their Guru ji and God say to them. We shouldnt disrespect other religion.

In Sikhism everyone is ALLOWED to enter so NOBODY is stopping Sehjdhari sikh to enter a Gurdwara as you described them as Shudra in Hindu religion.

Tu apna koi religion start kar la, te sade kol sadi SIKHI rehan de. We dont want to chane it at any cost.

As you say that your friend died in traffic, because he didnt use helmet. and you said:

What it shows that you ready to die foolish honoring an empty ritual that has no bearing to today's life. If you are really a Saint Soldier than change the turban to a Helmet and change your Kirpan to AK-47.

Our Guru ji gave their and their family live for us and SIKHI, and yo

come here and disrespect them. There are thousands of sikh who gave life for TURBAN, KIRPAN, HAIR, and dont come here many 100 years later and question about WHY they did so. Everyone is going ro die one day, its what Waheguru ji says.

If you cant follow SGGS ji without saying that they were wrong, then its time for you to write your own BIBLE. You can write what ever you want in write. Turban is OUR proud, and we CANNOT live without.

You have right to question about SIKHI but NOT disrespect.

NANAK NAAM CHARDI KALA TERE BHANE SARBAT DA BHALA.