Question on Online Swaroop of SGGS

I've a random number generator that gives me a page number between 1 and 1430.

Now every morning at my work, I generate a random number and read the first Slok of that page online.

Does this constitute Prakash similar to one on your home SGGS?

Since I may or maynot take the evening Valk (slok) by the similar random number path, Does this constitute that Sukhason has not been performed on my online SGGS?

So my online swaroop of SGGS doesn't reitre for the day. Is it ok?

No Taker yet???

Then at least help by letting me know if there are any rules while reading the Online swaroop of SGGS.

1. Do we need to take shoes off.

2. Do we need to put something on the head if pugg is not worn.

3. Is Sitting on the chair allowed while reading.

Or let us poll whether or not the Online SGGS is considered a Swaroop of SGGS.

Obviously some adjustment has to be made when treating the Guru Granth Sahib Ji on computer rather than in their usual book form because of the situation. You should treat Guru Ji with as much respect as you can from your own goodwill, and love- whether rules are laid out or not.

Upon your computer, you should treat them with as much respect as u can! So, yes, take your shoes off, always cover your head when reading Guru Ji or listening to Gurbani, make sure u r clean and not consuming food/drinking at the same time. Also since desktop computers are designed for one 2 use whilst sitting in a chair, it may be harder to sit cross-legged or on the floor, hence I would presume Guru Sahib Ji would understand that you are doing this out of situation not due to disrespect.

Sorry, am not 100% sure on your vaak question, because I dont have Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj at home! Hope that this has helped you in someway.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!