Jump to content

All Confusion cleared !!! The 101% rare and original picture


Recommended Posts

This the 100 % original picture of Guru Nanak Dev Ji .

There have been only 2 paintings of this kind in the whole world .

These 2 paintings have been installed in Sachkhand in Nanaksar Jagraon .

now this is the photo which was prepared by painter Bhagat Singh by having the pratkh darshan of Guru Nanak Sahib with the blessings of Baba Nand Singh Ji .

This is how guru ji actually looks like . All other fotos are fake .!!!!!!

say waheguru !!!!!!

u r actually loking at the sargun saroop of GOD !!!!!

for more fotos check out this link

http://www.gurbani-kirtan.com/nanaksar.htm

http://www.gurbani-kirtan.com/

all confusions have been cleared !!!!!

waheguru !!!!

dhan guru nanak tu hi nirankar !!!!

:bow:

onme more thing , this whole painting has been made with powdered 24 carat gold mixed in paint and when the light falls on it it looks like as if the holy prakash is coming out of Guru Nanak ji .

waheguru!!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Couldn't this gold be used to feed the poor...

don't act stupid !!

Do you know who a poor is ?

a poor is a person who earns a honest living by doing dasan nohan di kaamai without wasting money in bad things like drugs , women , alcohol etc . and is still not able to meet his needs . that person is called poor .

and in this whole world you will not find poor people like them .

that's what the langars are for in gurudwaras to feed the poor !(and even thise who are not poor)

it does not hurt if you show ur respect or love for The King of the ALL by spending some money (if u can afford it ) for your Guru Ji .

I say the whole gurudwaras be made of gold to reflect the grandeur of our beloved guru ji .

Link to post
Share on other sites

I disagree with everyone here,

I am glad they spent money on the palki (providing that it is of the highest calibre and aesthetically beautiful. I believe more sikh artists/craftsmen should be supported by our so called powers)......

what they need to do is take the money from charava and establish institutes and use their time and efforts to better circumstances.

There is absolutely no reason why guru sahib deserves anything less than a palki.... and there is ABSOLUTELY no reason for the money of the sangat to be used in any way other than to benefit the more needy.

guru sahib had singers, poets, philanthropists, masters in linguistics, poor people and rich people in his darbar (his whole kingdom was his darbar)....why can't we have the same?

Link to post
Share on other sites

“maybe the new palaki they made for 400 years celebration at Ramsar gurudwara in amritsar could have been used to feed the poor?â€

Are you suggesting that Sachay Patshah Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee does not even deserve a golden palki yet a picture deserves gold? Wow! Never seen Shardhah like this before…where a picture deserves more respect than the actual Saroop of Guru Sahib Jee.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you suggesting that Sachay Patshah Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee does not even deserve a golden palki yet a picture deserves gold? Wow! Never seen Shardhah like this before…where a picture deserves more respect than the actual Saroop of Guru Sahib Jee.

I think you guys have misunderstood dasandas.

He is not suggesting that siri guroo granth sahib does not deserve a golden palki but what he is making an comparison that if people are not happy with decorating gold on a picture which is suppose to be sargun saroop of vahiguroo later intervened with shabad guroo then how can one ignore amount of money spent on expensive rumalie of siri guroo granth sahib ji.

Either way you cant make a whole sikh jagat happy. As karamjeet pointed out the defination of poor. At the end of day, its your dedication towards guroo ji either in form of decorating using gold, bronze, silver...whatever you do ..you should do it with full sharda and prem.

May be story of baba nand singh maharaj gettin darshan of guroo nanak dev ji from siri gurooo granth sahib ji must be fabricated for some people who think siri guroo granth sahib ji and siri guroo nanak dev ji are two different entities... thus, its not good to spent money on gold on sargun saroop of vahiguroo "guroo nanak dev ji".

I dont see any big issue in this.

Link to post
Share on other sites

DUST HOLDS THE SAME VALUE AS GOLD TO SGGS JI IF GIVEN WITH SHARDA.

NOWDAYS WE DO WHAT WE THINK IS RIGHT AND WHAT WE THINK GURU JI SATKAR IS, BUT WE DONT LISTEN TO WHAT GURU JI SAY TO US.

DO YOU THINK GURU JI LIKED SITTING ON THE GOLD PALKI WHILST CHILDREN ARE DIEING OF HUNGER IN THE WORLD?

AND ABOUT SATKAR OF SGGS JI IF YOU THINK GIVING GOLD TO GURU JI IS SATKAR THINK AGAIN GOLD IS A METAL. GIVEING YOUR HEAD TO GURU JI IS SATKAR

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Javanmard

It is interesting how just a little tease of mine can provoke such reactions... Chill out guys!!! I have got nothing against the use of gold in that picture, just playing Devil's advocate. Religious art is very necessary but we need to also keep in mind that funding less "glittery and shiny" forms of art such classical hindustani sangit, poetry, study of languages etc.. has everlasting effects on a community. Gold on a picture surely looks nice but the real gold is an excellent ragi, kathakar, artist etc... why? because they will spread Sikhi more effectively than a few gramms of gold...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 16 years later...
On 9/5/2004 at 7:41 PM, karmjeet said:

This the 100 % original picture of Guru Nanak Dev Ji .

There have been only 2 paintings of this kind in the whole world .

 

These 2 paintings have been installed in Sachkhand in Nanaksar Jagraon .

now this is the photo which was prepared by painter Bhagat Singh by having the pratkh darshan of Guru Nanak Sahib with the blessings of Baba Nand Singh Ji .

 

This is how guru ji actually looks like . All other fotos are fake .!!!!!!

 

say waheguru !!!!!!

u r actually loking at the sargun saroop of GOD !!!!!

 

 

for more fotos check out this link

 

http://www.gurbani-kirtan.com/nanaksar.htm

 

http://www.gurbani-kirtan.com/

 

 

all confusions have been cleared !!!!!

 

 

waheguru !!!!

dhan guru nanak tu hi nirankar !!!!

 

 

:bow:

 

 

onme more thing , this whole painting has been made with powdered 24 carat gold mixed in paint and when the light falls on it it looks like as if the holy prakash is coming out of Guru Nanak ji .

 

 

waheguru!!!!!!

The links have expired. Can anyone provide the correct link.

Link to post
Share on other sites

as I understands Baba Nand Singh Ji prohibited the artist from selling the Saroops rather asked him to do free seva otherwise all the Saroops made therefrom will not remain original as supposed to. The artist disobeyed Baba Ji, and what we have now are various versions that too after continuous changes, still Saroops gives Sri Guru Maharaj Ji's broad outlines. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mahanpaapi said:

as I understands Baba Nand Singh Ji prohibited the artist from selling the Saroops rather asked him to do free seva otherwise all the Saroops made therefrom will not remain original as supposed to. The artist disobeyed Baba Ji, and what we have now are various versions that too after continuous changes, still Saroops gives Sri Guru Maharaj Ji's broad outlines. 

yes, I have heard a similar version. There are different saroops now. The main idea is focus on the padam/charan, and eventually your surti will be bibek and you will have darshana of true saroop of Guru Nanak Sahib. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

yes, I have heard a similar version. There are different saroops now. The main idea is focus on the padam/charan, and eventually your surti will be bibek and you will have darshana of true saroop of Guru Nanak Sahib. 

absolutely correct, Baba Nand Singh Ji suggested that people like us should focus on Lotus Feet and Padam, a sign of devotional humility.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...