This is shocking.... what has sikhi came to?

SAadmin

The only lineage from Guru Ji with a sant is the Damdami Taksal.

Please get your facts right.

have you heard of samparda called "Nirmalaye" ???

Even taksal has great links to them.. baba sunder singh ji was a nirmala and taksali...

If you dont know much about sampardha's... its better to educate yourself about them rather than just posting senseless posts with no evidence.

jassa,

I see your point of view and where you're coming from, but apart from the dam dami taksal saying they are from baba deep singh ji's lineage, where is the term "taksal, dam dami taksal, bhindrian, etc" used in the old historical books.

furthermore baba gurbux singh ji (who was jathedar, was actually a nihang...)

now, that being said, please don't mistake what I am saying as anything "anti-taksal".... it is the pothi of giani gurbachan singh ji and the katha of giani takur singh that I attribute some of my greatest sikhi knowledge from.

sat sri akaal

Neo we arent scholars. Most of us pick up knowledge from this website/individuals from this website (which then, hopefully, we research ourselves for clarification/confirmation.)

Rather than calling jassa senseless, i think we should point him in the direction of what sampardas are, what they mean,etc etc.

We were "senseless" once too!

• 2 months later...