What is the Sant Samaj

Xylitol

Could somebody please give me a detailed explanation of the Sant Samaj?

From what I've gathered, it's a society of saints who attempt to direct the panth according to their ideas of proper maryada (not saying that they're wrong or anything). Who are the big name sants who are part of it now?

Baba Sabjit Singh Ji Bedi are the leader of the sant samaj (they are the 17th descendants of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji)

other sants in it are

Baba Hari Singh Ji Rahdhawae Walae

Baba Jagjeet Singh Ji Harkhowalae

Baba Sukhchen Singh Ji Dharampur Walae

Baba Sewa Singh Ji Rampur Khera Walae

Baba Baljeet Singh Ji Dadoo Sahib Walae

Baba Thakur Singh Ji Damdami Taksal

Baba Avtar Singh Ji Badni Kala Walae

Baba Amar Singh Ji Barundi Walae

Baba Darshan Singh Ji Dhakki Sahib Walae

Baba Lakhbir Singh Ji Ratwara Sahib Walae

Baba Hardev Singh Ji Lolowalae

Baba Maan Singh Ji Peehova Walae

Baba Balwant Singh Ji Rara Sahib Walae

Baba Teja Singh Ji Rara Sahib

Baba Baljinder Singh Ji Rara Sahib

the list goes on really

Thanks. So am I right in assuming it is a positive pro-panthic organization? It seemed like that to me, but it has been getting a LOT of hate from the tapoban web forum. But then, maybe it's b/c a lot of those guys are anti-sant anyways.

Thats what Tapoban does day in and out.....bash santsamaj...its quite funny because followers of that sect are big time followers of sant bhai sahib ji randhir singh ji maharaj...i dont know what is..but they feel big time jealous of other sant mahapursh..some of them haven't broke the matrix yet ..dont know all the sant mahapursh are *ONE* rohoni jot of vahiguroo nirankar pratma...

i also find it funny how followers of tapoban and akj carry Sant bhai sahib ji randhir singh ji autobiography book like jevoh witness on their back packs to inspire the youths...then on the same token claim oh " we dont beleive in existence of sants or dont beleive in sant samaj"...

pure hypocrisy to the max :roll:

i also find it funny how followers of tapoban and akj carry Sant bhai sahib ji randhir singh ji autobiography book like jevoh witness on their back packs to inspire the youths...then on the same token claim oh " we dont beleive in existence of sants or dont beleive in sant samaj"...

pure hypocrisy to the max :roll:

thats sooooo true. well for the most part, i know a singh from the jathaa who believes no one is perfect (except gurusahib), even bhai sahib randir singh.