Does anyone know of any anti-Sikh site?

GanM

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I agree "www.sikhawareness.com" is so anti-sikh, its unbelievable, the moderators are all monas who smoke, drink and sleep around and are paid agents of the RSS...

...oh oh...

...there was a time, when Mothers of kids in the Northern Frontiers would scare their kids when they misbehaved using the reference for Hari Singh Nalwa as "Hauwa", who they would say is going to come and get them, rather like the Bogeyman in the west...

...its most surprising that today, it is Sikhs, not just the samosa pagh types, but also the Tat Gurmat maryada types in full time bana and strict sarablohi bibek for who today the RSS has become a Hauwa – rather hilarious, especially as one can understand the fear that those from the Northern Frontier must have left just seeing the mere sight of Hari Singh Nalwa, but today’s "Tat Khalsa" have the same feeling just seeing a couple of what they would term 'bahmans' and that too in shorts, tucked-in shirt and socks stretched up to their knees!!!

I went to the Ahmadi Muslim link http://www.alislam.org/library/links/00000180.html

A few shocking things came up which I dont think are true. Can someone here clear them up please?

1) "His choicest friend during these travels was a Muslim, Sheikh Farid, in whose company he passed twelve years of his life."

- Did Guru Nanak spend any time with Sheikh Farid? I know one of his companions was a muslim called Mardana but I never heard of him spending time with Sheikh Farid before.

2) "Guru Nanak also married in a Muslim family."

- first time I heard this. Are they just pulling this out of their behind or is there any truth in this at all?

3) These things they claim come from Bala's Janam Sakhis... has anyone here ever read these Janam Sakhis?

It all seems a bit far fetched. If these people are purposly making blatent lies about Sikhism then they should be corrected and someone needs to write to them refuting their false claims.

1) "His choicest friend during these travels was a Muslim, Sheikh Farid, in whose company he passed twelve years of his life."

- Did Guru Nanak spend any time with Sheikh Farid? I know one of his companions was a muslim called Mardana but I never heard of him spending time with Sheikh Farid before.

2) "Guru Nanak also married in a Muslim family."

- first time I heard this. Are they just pulling this out of their behind or is there any truth in this at all?

3) These things they claim come from Bala's Janam Sakhis... has anyone here ever read these Janam Sakhis?

Guru Nanak met Sheikh Farid Saani, who was a 'Gaddi-daar' of Sheikh baba Farid Ji.

The original Janamsakhi of Bala says that Guru Nanak dev had a 'Rangharhi' (Rangarh are Muslim rajputs). Present publishers have removed such parts of Janamsakhi of bala.

I have a Janamsakhi Bala in my personal collection, but such parts are already removed by early copists and publishers. My father had read the original text somewhere, and he told me what was written in it.

I agree "www.sikhawareness.com" is so anti-sikh, its unbelievable, the moderators are all monas who smoke, drink and sleep around and are paid agents of the RSS...

...oh oh...

...there was a time, when Mothers of kids in the Northern Frontiers would scare their kids when they misbehaved using the reference for Hari Singh Nalwa as "Hauwa", who they would say is going to come and get them, rather like the Bogeyman in the west...

...its most surprising that today, it is Sikhs, not just the samosa pagh types, but also the Tat Gurmat maryada types in full time bana and strict sarablohi bibek for who today the RSS has become a Hauwa – rather hilarious, especially as one can understand the fear that those from the Northern Frontier must have left just seeing the mere sight of Hari Singh Nalwa, but today’s "Tat Khalsa" have the same feeling just seeing a couple of what they would term 'bahmans' and that too in shorts, tucked-in shirt and socks stretched up to their knees!!!

classic :LOL::LOL:

Guru Nanak met Sheikh Farid Saani, who was a 'Gaddi-daar' of Sheikh baba Farid Ji.

The original Janamsakhi of Bala says that Guru Nanak dev had a 'Rangharhi' (Rangarh are Muslim rajputs). Present publishers have removed such parts of Janamsakhi of bala.

I have a Janamsakhi Bala in my personal collection, but such parts are already removed by early copists and publishers. My father had read the original text somewhere, and he told me what was written in it.

I don't get it why would they remove it??

maybe because they didn't want the muslims to say that we are a part of their relgion huna. Becasuse as we know, back in the day, no muslim was allowed to marry a non-muslim. Thus, if Guru Ji married a muslim, it meant he was muslim as well. But we know he wasn't. But the muslims might use this information to say that we are another part of islam, and not a seperate religion.

Gurfateh

das read one of its version as per Punajb universirty(available in library of GuruDwara Sahib of Barking East London).

It had stated that Mecca has something to do with Shiva.Adem was Mahdev and Satan is Narad etc.

As term Rangerhari is used so it means that Rangerh are rajputs converted to Islam.

but Islam does not permit caste in general.

As we see in Karnal Area of Haryana where we have hindu Rangerh so are they in West UP(converted to Hinduism after 1947 but made a new caste instead of rejoing Rajputs).

So had there been term Musalmani(Muslim women) then we could have said that Rangarhani was Muslim.

As per basic princeple of casteless Islam once a lady is termed as Rangarhani she was mere Rangarh and no more Muslim.

In nutshell Rangarh may not always be a muslim or she could have been converted to Sikhismafter her marrige to Guru.

So called reformer or missioaniers have intruduced large amount of mantmaat by editing old text and it should have been presented as it was and we would have used our brain to understand it.

but since the time of Tat Khalsa inspired by britishers Brains and Minds of many scholars became to much narrow and desprate to understand sprituality.

Islam is supposed to be casteless but so is Sikhism yet in talking to some muslims they have mentioned to me that they are either Rajput, Jatt or Rai (probably spelt that last one wrong).

The term for a female muslim is "muslimah" but it is only really used within the muslim community itself because I havnt really heard a non-muslim use that term before.

Gurfateh

bro Baz you are correct that due to pagan influnces there are many races and castes in Islam and Gurmat but that is not due to the faith but outer pagan elemetns.

Das knows many chaudaris or Jaat Muslims in hindi area of India who are Muslim just by name as they worship dead and greaves etc and even have their own Brhaman Prist for some work.Same is in mewat area.

Das finds it diffcult to understand that at the most they are more hindus and les of Muslim.

anyway in Hindi or Punjabi we have terms Hinduani,Sikhni and Musalmani in used so term Musalminah can be used by Uleemas but non Muslim in this part of the world can use term Mussalmani.

Regarding Ahmadis there calim that there founder is Imam Mehadi makes them anti Sikh also as in Dasham Granth Ji we are told that Mehdi Meer is yet to come.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji married Mother Sulakhani Ji. It was his only marriage. He never married any Muslim woman. It was just an accusation by Janamsakhi Bala, which was written/modified by Hindaalis' chief, who himself was living with a Muslim woman. Thus, to save himself from criticism, he wrote in Janamsakhi Bala that even Guru Nanak Dev Ji married a Muslim woman. He wanted to say that if Guru Nanak Dev could marry a Muslim woman, there was nothing wrong if he (Hindali chief) married a Muslim woman.

In fact, Guru Nanak Dev Ji was married to Mother Sulakhani Ji and it was his only marriage.