Nihang Niddarh Singh>>>> is he genuine??help me

da militant

i went to one of his lesson, he didnt say nothing to me about eating meat, acctually to mention it he didnt even ask for my name,

for his vidiya, i think it kicks ass, i have done boxing n other stuff b4, but nothing, n i mean nothing has come close to the functionality of shaster vidiya (well savya raksha for me at the mo)

but i believe u should go the source, go to one fo his akarah's he'll quite happily answer all ur questions, he did for me. cnt remember wa tiem they are, but i no the leicster one is on a sunday, at 4pm.

>Nihang Niddarh Singh>>>> is he genuine??help me

Yes, Niddar Singh is genuine - I have seen him with my own eyes and he is not an apparition - I havent prodded him with a stick yet to see if he is in fact a hologram.

Why dont you go to one of these classes and find out for yourself? thats a pretty simple solution

ive been to several of his classes and i cant say that im impressed.he shows fancy moves and thats about it.most of the strikes and blocks he demonstrates arent even practical in a fight.im not cussing him but im jus saying that people should be wary as to not fall into the trap of liking somene so much that they lose track of reality

Amandeep, just to set the record straight...

Nihang Niddar Singh is in fact a 25th century hard-light hologram sent back into time to disrupt the Sikh youth, destroy "Panthic Unity" and lead the forces of darkness to vanquish the glory of Sikhs. His weapons (karas, kukris, etc are however real)

da militant...perhaps Shastar Vidiya isnt for you, so its probably best to find another class out there that is more akin to what you consider "practical". Afterall, we dont want anyone to "lose track of reality"...especially in today's climate of such reality-conscious Sikhs.

Dear da militant,

I am a vegetarian.Quite possibly more vegetarian than you, but I don't give a rat's arse what Nihang Niddar Singh or any other Nihang Singh eats.Have you heard of the Kurukshetra Sakhi of Satguru Nanak?Read it.You can find it in Puratan Janam Sakhi.Take a look at this shabad, it begins with "Mas mas kar moorakh jhagare, gyan dhyan nahi janai".Scroll to the bottom, it's by Satguru Nanak:

http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.g...jabi=t&id=55177

Read all of it.And try to understand it, without resorting to the English translation.What is meat?What is vegetarian?Meat comes form vegetation (by animals eating and processing plant matter into animal matter), and vegetation itself is made from meat (by utilising dead animal matter etc.).In reality there can only be one type of matter....

erm well if u do not think is moves are not practical, then tell him discuss with him y not, help make his class better, cuz as u no they aint practical u obviosly have many years experience with battle field combat arts n wa not.

so u should be able to tell him were he is goin wrong.

ive been to several of his classes and i cant say that im impressed.he shows fancy moves and thats about it.most of the strikes and blocks he demonstrates arent even practical in a fight.

im not cussing him but im jus saying that people should be wary as to not fall into the trap of liking somene so much that they lose track of reality

The first paragraphs makes me think that you havent ever attended.

The Second paragraph, fair enough, but it applies to every1 in the world.

theres no need for sarcasm, im jus stateing that what nihangs do isn't what the guru granth sahib tells us to do.eating meat and taking sukha is wrong from whatever angle you look at it

woooo, so are Nihangs Sikhs or Not??

ok i take back my arguement.obviously you all are biased in your opinions. just to set the record straight, im not a sikh. my friend recommended this website as i am interested in learning about other faiths.

all i want to know is why there is different rules for different people within one religion. e.g. sunni's and shi'ites are muslim but they have different beielfs.

why is there such extreme views about eating meat? evry1 so far has attempted to cuss me about my views that meat is wrong. and no, i havent been to the nihangs lessons but i have read much about him and no several people who have attended his classes and they have told me what i have written.

ive been to several of his classes and i cant say that im impressed.he shows fancy moves and thats about it.most of the strikes and blocks he demonstrates arent even practical in a fight.im not cussing him but im jus saying that people should be wary as to not fall into the trap of liking somene so much that they lose track of reality

Bare faced lying isn't going to make you friends. :roll:

Very bad.

truely "da idiot". if u really want answers the go ask him, n no i dnt tink n e one has extream views on eating meat, some do some dont, but either way look on this site u will be given evidence to bk up there claims

so if one does not no enuff y do u make statements. u sed tha int he Guru Granth Sahib it says not to eat meat, but does it not also say that eating meat is alright, is it not all a paradox, <------ i dnt honestly no but if some could clarify that for me then that would be kewl

WAT, u muppet(chili) how are we racist, y make such claims, i simple gve u the info, n hu am i being racist towards, u make accusations which u cannot bk up.

foooooooooooooooooooooool

frah

this thread is going no where, so its gonna be locked

dont rely on the views of others, if u wanna know abt nihang niddar singh - turn up at ur local akhara and find out urself