Sikhi is way of life Yet people make it sooo damn hard !!!!

neo you are one of the cleverest people on any forum at twisting peoples words to suit your meaning and extracting info that is not there.

I do not believe udhasis can be compared with sikhi as they are not the same religion. It liek saying a christian and a sikh.

they have not, as you say, adopted the same Guru as us.

In this respect my point is that a sehajdhari who has adopted Guru Nanak Dev Ji through to Guru Granth Sahib Ji as his Guru, he must follow his Gurus rehit in order to reach sachkhand...

Sehajdhari does not just mean monaa which i think iswhat you are assuming. therefore how can a sehajdharii have taken charan pahul. Its a contradiction.

Guru Gobind singh asked for all his followers toi take Khande di Pahul.

He also said none should come before him who did not carry shastar and keep unshorn hair?but you seemto have forgotten this.

I understand that sikhs should have unconditional love and respect for all but trying to equate in terms of spirituality a sikh who has truly adopted his guru(following his rehit) with someone who says they have adopted but do not follow rehit is a silly comparison.

I do not believe udhasis can be compared with sikhi as they are not the same religion.

I thought Guru Hargobind gave his son to an Udhasi? Even SGPC-vale were forced to accept that Udhasis were Sikhs in a court ruling (last year I think).