This is wat happens when we have 0 knowledge in self defence

SAadmin

The only person who is really qualified to teach ShastarVidiya (ie techniques historically used by Sikhs in war) in the UK is Nihang Niddar Singh. And he teaches to anybody who is prepared to learn and follow the 3 rules:

1. Not to abuse it

2. Not to profit from it.

3. Not to teach anyone who will do the above 2.

And it took me 10 mins to understand your post :evil:

..i must be getting old :cry:

Oh give me a break mate !

I m sittin all the way in Canada....you think i made that post to gain recruits...do you think i get daily money order check from sv to increase their fauj? Oh please.... They couldnt care less about so called recruits....neither i do care..

My point of this post:

If you don't care about learning sikh martial arts then do expect to get worse than this on the streets...

I myself made a mistake.. i went to akhara on my visit to england.... instead of learning the basics... i just sat and watch the art... i felt tired and felt a sleep... now i regret i shouldnt have sat and felt an sleep.. i miss the golden chance... this sad event really opened my eyes... :cry: :cry:

yeah sorry man, looking back at my post it was a bit harsh but at the time it seemed u were trying to promote SV using this unfortunate incident.

i agree with people here who say sikhs (and others) do need to learn to protect themselves from abuse, be it by learning SV or other forms of combat.