Mukti/Salvation

On 10/7/2004 at 9:35 AM, Mehtab Singh said:

I am sorry...its my mistake...the shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Jee and not Bhagat Kabir Jee...

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/Page.asp?Sour...D=2050&Format=2

This Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Dayv Gandhaaree on Pannaa 534

dhaevaga(n)dhhaaree 5 ||

a(n)mrithaa pria bachan thuhaarae ||

ath su(n)dhar manamohan piaarae sabhehoo madhh niraarae ||1|| rehaao ||

raaj n chaaho mukath n chaaho man preeth charan kamalaarae ||

breham mehaes sidhh mun ei(n)dhraa mohi t(h)aakur hee dharasaarae ||1||

dheen dhuaarai aaeiou t(h)aakur saran pariou sa(n)th haarae ||

kahu naanak prabh milae manohar man seethal bigasaarae ||2||3||29||

Dayv-Gandhaaree, Fifth Mehl:

O Beloved, Your Words are Ambrosial Nectar.

O supremely beautiful Enticer, O Beloved, You are among all, and yet distinct from all. ||1||Pause||

I do not seek power, and I do not seek liberation. My mind is in love with Your Lotus Feet.

Brahma, Shiva, the Siddhas, the silent sages and Indra - I seek only the Blessed Vision of my Lord and Master's Darshan. ||1||

I have come, helpless, to Your Door, O Lord Master; I am exhausted - I seek the Sanctuary of the Saints.

Says Nanak, I have met my Enticing Lord God; my mind is cooled and soothed - it blossoms forth in joy. ||2||3||29||

This Gurbani Vaak along with the Gurbani Mahavak below:

Ang-291

ਜਬ ਹੋਵਤ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੇਵਲ ਧਨੀ ॥ 
जब होवत प्रभ केवल धनी ॥ 
Jab hovaṯ parabẖ keval ḏẖanī. 
When there was only God the Master, 

ਤਬ ਬੰਧ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਕਹੁ ਕਿਸ ਕਉ ਗਨੀ ॥ 
तब बंध मुकति कहु किस कउ गनी ॥ 
Ŧab banḏẖ mukaṯ kaho kis ka▫o ganī. 
then who was called bound or liberated? 

• 6 months later...
On 10/3/2004 at 2:09 PM, Nectar said:

1. What is Mukti...

2.What happens to soul after Mukti

3. Is Mukti same as being is Akaal Purakhs Charan...

4.Theres one Doha by Kabeer ji in which he says (forgive me for not knowing the exact words) something like....I dont want Mukti or dhan Daulat ...all I want is Guru's Love and his charan....So I wish to ask is being in Guru's Charan Different from Mukti ?

I would be highly thankful if u cud answer this

WJKK WJKF

Though the current thread is a bit old, but nevertheless, the topic is very much valid today.

Mukti, means freedom from the cycle of births and deaths.  Many believe,  Swarg or Baikunth as destinations for acheieving Mukti.

The thing is, if one does not have Wahiguru Akal Purukh as their only objective,  there is no real freedom for the soul, for many are deeply impacted  by the mayavee nature of the different avtars, gods,godesses, devtays, prophets, etc ...an endless list of divinites and spiritual entities....

But Gurbani very clearly tells us: Ekas bin sabh dandh hae.  Without the only One(Akal Purukh), all else(variety, multiplicity) is temporary and false.

Just see the  utter Truth and beauty in the following one verse only , how Guru Sahiban tells us, about how freedom and eternal union with Him, or merging in Him, can be acheieved.

Vin Naavai Ko Mukath N Hoe
Without the Name, no one is liberated
Raag Gauri Guaarayree Guru Amar Das 

People love to have hot debates and discussions out of ignorance and ego, but Guru Sahiban in just one verse of 5 words, breaks all our haume and agyanta, without any  place for second meaning, He goes direct to the  point of our liberation and  union with Him, Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

Sat Sree Akal.

• 9 months later...

Sat Sri Akaal

Please can someone from the sangat throw more light on this topic.  As in what is mukti - is it just the liberation from Jamm.  //84 joonis or there is more to it.  

2. Types of muktis.  As I recall reading somewhere here by @Lucky veerji that  being Mukat has more than one meaning as Shaheed Singhs, Dharamraj etc are Mukat but not 'leen' in waheguru ji.  

Pls veerji would you elaborate on this topic

On 5/3/2019 at 3:51 PM, Mooorakh said:

Sat Sri Akaal

Please can someone from the sangat throw more light on this topic.  As in what is mukti - is it just the liberation from Jamm.  //84 joonis or there is more to it.  

2. Types of muktis.  As I recall reading somewhere here by @Lucky veerji that  being Mukat has more than one meaning as Shaheed Singhs, Dharamraj etc are Mukat but not 'leen' in waheguru ji.  

Pls veerji would you elaborate on this topic

Bhen ji here are 2 tracks i found by Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji on mukti subject

https://m.soundcloud.com/gurmat-parchar/jeevan-mukt-and-bideh-mukt?in=gurmat-parchar/sets/sarvan-darshan-1

https://m.soundcloud.com/gurmat-parchar/mukti?in=gurmat-parchar/sets/sarvan-darshan-1

6 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Oops my bad!  Actually Lucky veerji was kind enough to send me a pm to clarify my doubt.  M  Thankful🙏💕

But as always...  100 claps to @Soulfinder Veerji.  Always ready to help.  Thanks a tonn.  Be blessed

• 1 month later...