Need help - trouble with chakras

Guest ........

Guest ........

I've been doing bhagti and i'm having some trouble with chakras. I was hoping somebody could try to explain what is happening. When I do bhagti, when my swas is on the way back down, the swas SOMETIMES goes all the way down to the :shock: Muladhara chakra :oops: all by itself (the one in the base area - the lowest major chakra. For more info see the pic in the 'Introduction to seven major chakras' post).

Why is this happening :?: Is it bad, what does it mean? :?: Any ideas on how to stop it if it is bad :?: Please help me out here, I really need some info.

Under whose guidance are you doing all this?

The journey starts from the 'Mool-adhaar Chakra'. This is the place, where most of the people ('surat') live.

The 'Chakra Saadhna' is not just a game of breath control. It is something very 'Gupt'.

nobody's guidance. I have been doing it for over a year now. I did get advice on it from some singhs around when i started. Safety tips.

"This is the place, where most of the people ('surat') live. "

what do u mean by 'most of the people'?

Could you please explain why the journey starts at mool-adhar chakra? I thought that if you start higher it's generally better (IF it is safe I mean. & for me it is b/c some very reliable sources told me to start from where i started). I guess it could be that someone may have better karms, so they may start at a higher chakra at this time. is that accurate?

The interesting thing is that the swas going down into the mool-adhar happens more often at amritvela than any other time.

Thank you for replying. Any advice would be appreciated.

Though there are hundreds of 'Chakra' in our body, but 'Khat-Chakra' (six 'Chakras') are given more importance. The 'Brahm Randhra' is called the seventh 'Chakra'.

The inside journey can be started from any of these 'Chakras', according to one's spiritual/mental ability. In the time of 'Kalyug', the most of the people live in the first 'Chakra', which is called 'Moolaadhaar Chakra'. It means their 'Moolaadhaar Chakra' controls the most of the people. It means this 'Chakra' is the 'Mool-aadhaar' (basic foundation) of most of the people. In other words, this 'Chakra' guides most of the people. The 'Surat' of most of the people lives in the 'Moolaadhaar Chakra'.

They are lucky, who are not guided by this 'Chakra'. Such people have already won this 'Chakra' ('Chakra-Bhedan'). My salute to such great people.

The 'Moolaadhaar Chakra' is considered the first of six/seven 'Chakras'. Before to win any fort, we must know its actually position, power etc. If weak people, like me, want to win fort of the mind, they will have to know which forces control our mind/body.

As said above, the 'Moolaadhaar Chakra' controls the mind of the most of people; it becomes so necessary to know the accurate situation and functions of this 'Chakra'.

The 'Moolaadhaar Chakra' is the sex center. For an ordinary person, sex or sex-desire is one of the basic needs for life. If I am not wrong, most of the people are guided by their sex-desire. People spend money/time to satisfy their sex-desire. Spend some time chatting to chatters on yahoo messenger etc. You will come to know that how people talk in a way, which proves that they are controlled by sex and sex-desire. There could be many methods to satisfy one's desire for sex. One of these methods is called 'Maansik Methun' (mental sexual intercourse). People know that they are not going to meet in person; still they talk sexy. Many so-called saints/celibates/lady-saints talk in a way, which proves that they are still slaves of sex-desire. Such people are controlled by sex/sex-desire. Such people live in the 'Moolaadhaar Chakra'. Such people are slaves of the 'Moolaadhaar Chakra'. The true Yogi wins this 'Chakra' and gets the power to control over his sex-desire.

The biggest problem with an ordinary person is that he does not know who he is, what he wants, what he thinks, what he does. Under the impression of 'Sato Gun', he thinks he has no desire for sex. He thinks he does not need sex. He thinks he is perfectly a celibate. He starts to preach the people. He starts to forward towards further destinations ('Chakras'). However, sometime, the 'Time' proves him wrong. When it happens, SANT Shamsher Singh Jagerha wale is sent to jail, because he tries to rape his drivers/devotee's wife. When it happens, the 'Swani Naraayan Temple's 'Saadhus' (in the city of Vadodra) can be seen in video CD, making love to prostitute. Even then, people worship such people. Why should people not worship them? After all, people too belong to same 'spiritual' world. After all, people too are as black as such fake saints. And, after all 'Chor Chor Mausere Bhai' (thieves are cousins to one another). A true saint cannot live in the village of thieves. Then, the village of thieves welcomes the fake saints, who are slaves of the 'Moolaadhaar Chakra'.

However, a humble person knows that sex-desire is so strong. It never dies. Yes, it can be controlled. Be the master of the 'Moolaadhaar Chakra', do not let it to be our master. That is why it is thought that we should win the 'Moolaadhaar Chakra' first.

The 'Journey' starts at 'Moolaadhar Chakra' means the 'journey to win the Chakras' starts at 'Moolaadhaar Chakra'. The 'journey to get the truth' is already started. The 'Moolaadhaar Chakra' is not the first step in the spiritual journey, but it is the first step of a part of this journey. The 'Vibhooti Paad' is the 3rd chapter of Maharishi Pantanjli Ji's 'Yog Sootra'. We can say that 'Vibhooti Paad' is the 3rd phase of this journey. Thus, winning the 'Moolaadhaar Chakra' is the first step of 3rd phase of our journey. The discussion of the entire journey is not possible in a single thread of a forum. The 'Journey' starts at 'Moolaadhar Chakra' means 'the journey of 'Vibhoooti Paad' starts at 'Moolaadhaar Chakra'.

During meditation, if we feel the 'Moolaadhaar Chakra', it means we have not won it yet. It happens most in the early morning. It is very simple to understand. Our desire is stronger in the early morning. It means we are still controlled by it. It means it can be a problem in future, perhaps. It is a big problem with us. We have not understood what the sex is. We still live in the 'Moolaadhaar Chakra'. We are still men. We are still women. The fact is that everyone is soul, neither male, nor female. We have not realized this fact yet. Those, who have crossed the 'Moolaadhaar Chakra', are the people with shining faces. They are the most beautiful people. They are true 'Jati' (celibates). Others are fake saints living in the village of thieves.

The entire journey is too difficult. There is other way too. It is called 'Gurprasaad'. "Toon Gurprasaad Kar Raaj Jog" (Gaurhi Mahlaa 5, page 211, Sri Guru Granth Sahib).

Do the ashvini mudra (contracting and relaxing your anal sphinter muscle).It's good for you.I've been doing it for years.Everybody should do it.

As for chakra.Well, I personally believe they are psychological devices.But that doesn't mean they can't be real.Whatever "real" is

The difference between gurprasad and bhakti would be this:

Gurparsad is kirpa from guroo and bhagti is an effort... without gurparsad you cant do bhagti

So they are both interlated when it comes to bandagi of vahiguroo.

At some instances you dont need to do bhagti but guru showers fulll kirpa on you.

(Ie- Panj Pyareiz in 1699... didnt do the bhagti in their current life.... they gave their heads to guroo ji in prem... Thats all padarath (naam, bhramgyan amrit) which was given then and there by guroo maharaj ji. Now thats what i call gurparsad.

we should do bhagati, but it depends on Gurparsaad that we reach to the God or not.

Gurbani says, "tu gurparsaad, Kar raaj jog".

so gurparsaad bahut zaroori hai premio :D

• 11 years later...
On 2004-10-10 at 11:20 AM, Guest said:

The 'Moolaadhaar Chakra' is the sex center. For an ordinary person, sex or sex-desire is one of the basic needs for life. If I am not wrong, most of the people are guided by their sex-desire. People spend money/time to satisfy their sex-desire.

So true

The biggest problem with an ordinary person is that he does not know who he is, what he wants, what he thinks, what he does. Under the impression of 'Sato Gun', he thinks he has no desire for sex. He thinks he does not need sex. He thinks he is perfectly a celibate. He starts to preach the people. He starts to forward towards further destinations ('Chakras'). However, sometime, the 'Time' proves him wrong. When it happens, SANT Shamsher Singh Jagerha wale is sent to jail, because he tries to rape his drivers/devotee's wife. When it happens, the 'Swani Naraayan Temple's 'Saadhus' (in the city of Vadodra) can be seen in video CD, making love to prostitute. Even then, people worship such people. Why should people not worship them? After all, people too belong to same 'spiritual' world. After all, people too are as black as such fake saints. And, after all 'Chor Chor Mausere Bhai' (thieves are cousins to one another). A true saint cannot live in the village of thieves. Then, the village of thieves welcomes the fake saints, who are slaves of the 'Moolaadhaar Chakra'.

Great post!

Spend some time chatting to chatters on yahoo messenger etc

wow the golden days of Msn messenger on a computer in family room.

Kalyug has come a long way with technology.

On 10/10/2004 at 9:23 PM, Hari said:

Do the ashvini mudra (contracting and relaxing your anal sphinter muscle).It's good for you.I've been doing it for years.Everybody should do it.

As for chakra.Well, I personally believe they are psychological devices.But that doesn't mean they can't be real.Whatever "real" is

This happens to some extent automatically if one repeats mantra with devotion and love. Always best to focus on that more than the path of "exercise". Without stirring the heart, the energy becomes difficult to contain and rises up the wrong channels, giving rise to the very emotions and attachments one is trying to shed. In the past, the more physical aspects of Yoga were guided firmly by realized teachers, who knew what the aspirant could and could not handle, as well as the "prakirti" of the person.

Like all things in life, patience and good fortune have to be earned. Once that path has a seed or reasonable foundation, a realized soul will cross one's path and help.