Rehat Maryada of Nirmalaye Samparda???

SAadmin

When one's take amrit from Nirmaalaiye Sampardha??

Whats the rehat maryada in breif given to him/her?

Also you have to take amrit from Haridvar hq of nirmalaye or it could be in any nirmalaie dharamsala?

Note : I m talking about two nirmaalaye sampardha.. one saffron and one white (led by bhai dharam singh ji)

Thanks in advance. :)

singh 47,

veer, I understand your issue with snatan sikhi, but gursikhs like karam singh hoti mardan vallay, ishar singh rarray sahib wallay, attar singh mastuana wallay, all have links to the nirmala order.

I believe bibian , who have partaken amrit from any of their deray's, all amrit shak'd from 5 pyaray...hence, wouldn't it be a fallacy to assume that all nirmallay fall into the "snatan" category you despise?

my only "issue" would be that if bibian didn't have khanday pahul da amrit when they amrit shak'd from rarray sahib, mastuanawally, nanaksar etc....wouldn't we ALL be in folly for allowing the monumental figures of these deray people to be called gurmukhs?

No Reena, unfortunately since you are a woman, you would have to take an inferior Kirpan Dha Amrit and that too from only one Singh. In other words, because of your gender Sanatanism does not permit you to take Khanday Batay Dha Amrit from the Panj Pyaray.

Singh47, where in the vahiguroo's world kirpan da amrit came in Nirmaalaye Samparda?

You seem to be mixing maryada of nihangs, Hazoor Sahib and nirmalaye.

Please check your facts :roll:

Sorry for the confusion. But it’s usually the Nirmalas on this site that are the ones who promote Kirpan Dha Amrit. So I was under the impression that this is how all Nirmalas think feel. Now I realize that it’s only a minority Nirmalas here in the UK who promotes Kirpan dha Amrit.

BTW drawr of, Sant Attar Singh Jee Masuanay walay was a Singh Sabhia not a Nirmala.

singh47,

gurmukho, my basis for saying that he was a nirmalla was based on this

"Sant Atar Singh of Mastuana, the most charismatic figure in latter-day Sikh piety, was born on 13 March 1866 in the village of Chima, in Sangrur district of the Punjab. His father, Karam Singh, was a farmer of modest means and could not afford to send him to a school in town. So Atar Singh was apprenticed to Bhai Buta Singh, head of the Nirmala dera or monastery of Bhai Ram Singh, in his own village. He acquired proficiency in the Sikh religious texts and also read philosophical treatises such as the Vichar Sagar. Side by side with his progress in Sikh learning, he developed a deeply religious cast of mind. "

http://www.sikhcybermuseum.org/People/AtarSant.htm

another thing that I remember reading was that he did prachar of yog vashisht when doing katha.. I can't find the site, the breadth of his knowledge and his affiliation with dera categorized him as a nirmala in my eyes..further, one can be both part of a samparda an sgpc. For example, akali kaur singh was a buddha dal nihang and one of the chief proponents in establishing the sgpc rehit maryada. Other udasis, nirmallay and anyone who was part of an earlier group did the same

Guest Javanmard

Singh47... shut up!!!! If there is one institution in the Panth that actually brought khande da amrit to women as well it is the Nirmalas! And this includes Taksal!

btw. kirpan da amrit has never been defined as inferior: just different!

First of all Taksal claims it’s lineage from Baba Deep Singh Jee and Baba Gurbaksh Singh Jee both being ‘Nihangs’. They were not Nirmalas. In other words, Taksal claims descent from Nihangs NOT nirmalas. Stop trying to twist history.

Kirpan dha Amrit is inferior. Why just kirpan amrit and that too just from one Singh and not even Panj Pyaras? Why not Kirpan dha AMrit for grown up men? Why just women? What kind of a sexist attitude is this...please abandon your Wahabi Talibanistic attitude towards women and allow them to become equals to men rather than holding them back.

I like to remind people this topic is not about kirpan da amrit..since nirmalayes dont really beleive in kirpan da amrit . This topic has nothing to do with Kirpan da Amrit.

If you wish to debate. Search by kirpan da amrit...you will see few threads regarding that subject. Take it up there.

Any comments on kirpan da amrit will deleted now onwards.

Stick to the topic!

First of all Taksal claims it’s lineage from Baba Deep Singh Jee and Baba Gurbaksh Singh Jee both being ‘Nihangs’. They were not Nirmalas. In other words, Taksal claims descent from Nihangs NOT nirmalas. Stop trying to twist history.

Didnt you sometime back claimed this following under damdami taksal thread in sikhsangat???

Sant Sundar Singh Jee was not even a Shagird of Baba Bishan Singh Jee to begin with. Sant Sundar Singh Jee was a Shagird of a Nirmala Saint, Sant Gulab Singh Jee of the Amritsari Taksal (a Nirmala order). So DDT has Nirmala descent. Maybe that’s how they have direct spiritual descent from the times of the Gurus. But certainly not through Baba Deep Singh Jee’s Taksal, which as history records died to the last man during the times of Baba Gurbaksh Singh Jee

You serioulsy have a tendency to change your colors like a chameleon Singh47.... !

Guest Javanmard

Sorry but Baba Deep SIngh was both a Nihang and a Nirmala! He was the head of the Damdama up-sampradaya of the Nirmalas.

I find it interesting that you admit that Baba Deep SInghw as a Nihang: so please tell me: how is it that today Mehta Chowk does not follow NIhang maryada i.e. shahidi degh, mahaprasaad and kirpan da amrit etc...

be consistent! Don't keep changing in such an opportunistic way: looks bad on you!

“Sorry but Baba Deep SIngh was both a Nihang and a Nirmala! He was the head of the Damdama up-sampradaya of the Nirmalas.â€

First of all, the Nirmala didn’t even exist during the times of baba Deep Singh Jee. That Nirmala sakhi is just a fake make up sakhi some Jatt came up with to maintain Jat dominance within the Sampradahs. Baba Deep SIngh Jee was a Nihang, and not the head of some Nirmala dera(who didnt even exist back then).

Wahiguru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahiguru Ji Ki Fateh

First Das wants to request Brother Shaka Nyori that we need to have an official websites on Nirmalas like we have on nihungs or sevapanthis,this will bring to rest all the controversies and misinformation often used by pseudo hindutva forces or Christian missionaries.

To Pradhan Singh47 Ji,

In Bihar / East UP there are maney a nirmala Ashrams etc where whole staff is non Punjabi and local.

Official Amrit by 5 beloved is encouraged by Nirmal Kutias in rishikeshh and perhaps in Karnal.

Lastly as per Panthic scholar Sohan Singh Sheetal(Das may be wrong with initial name),in his book in punjabi 'Sikh Raj Kivein Banya',How was the Sikh Rule made.Bhai Mani Singh Ji (who was Rajput or Sikligar(Blacksmith nomad) Before conversion(conversion means his becoming Mani Singh from Mania(old non Singh name) or we could say that his hindu ancestors were Rajputs or sikligers),use to wear the white dress and was the founder meber of Nirmala order.

Das wanted it to confirm it from Vidvaans as after Gurudevs leaving Ananadpur Sahib,he too left Punjab and with mothers(wives of Gurudev) went to Delhi(he returned to Punjab to bring peice in warring Bandii factionn and Tatt khalsa faction on the command of Holy Mother(s).

same is true for Nirmalas as they too left Punjab after the vacating of Anandpur Sahib. In Agra near Delhi we have a Gurudwara related to Ninth Master under Nirmala control in past.

So if Nirmalas are related to bhai Mani singh Ji,Then as he is Mahapurush of Damdami Taksal so this will means that Damdami Taksal have a lot common with Nirmalas.

As per personal expienrace of Das,Even during 1984 when Taksal was having struggle time and even today both the Taksal and Nirmalas have mutual respect to each other. There could be some historical factor behind that.

das repeats,that Das himself is non jat and non Punjabi as far as his pat history of hinduism is concerned.while he was only a hindu ,Das did not find any descrimination based on his social backgraound in nirmala Dera inn Haridwar or in Allahbad.

Das tenders an applogey before hand if something wrong is said,but Das's first interaction with Sikhism started with Nirmalas and as a result he is a Khalsa today.That is the reason that he takes so much interest in Nirmala matters.

SOME EXTRA OFF THE TOPIC(just for reaesarch and annlysis)

One more thing,Nirmalas support vegitarian diet. And are strong in Patna Sahib area .Bhai Randheer Singh of AKJ also took one hukkam nammah from the same Takht in which it was written by Sixth Master to not to go near meat or fish(das discussed this on the website of Damdami Taksal).

While Takhat of Hazur Sahib is not anti Meat eater as such.

like wise recent order from Akal Takhat opposeing RSS 's outfit Rashterya Sikh Sangat had signature of Jathedar of Patna Sahib and not from Hazur Sahib.

So as it will devaite the topic dAS ONLY WANTED TO SAY unlike many missionaries often blame that two takhat out side Punjab are hub of Brahmanical views and hand in glow,It was only for them as real hindutva people have nexus with the one who is in majority position of sgpc.

First Das wants to request Brother Shaka Nyori that we need to have an official websites on Nirmalas like we have on nihungs or sevapanthis,this will bring to rest all the controversies and misinformation often used by pseudo hindutva forces or Christian missionaries

That is must as Vijaydeep veer ji pointed out.

Lalleshvari, tsingh please take this concern into your consideration. We defaniately need Nirmalyae website to clear lot of mis-conceptions and unwanted bickering by people.

Guest Javanmard

you know: your Jatt fantasy story... prove it! Prove to me that Baba Deep SIngh was not head of the Damdama up-sampradaya! Prove to me that Sant Sudnar Singh Bhindranvale was not a Nirmala! Go on! Prove it here and now or back off!!!!

Guest Javanmard

Singh47: Taksal is part of the Nirmala sampradaya! Even the Taksal website gursikhijeevan.com states that there are only FOUR sampradayas: Udasi, NIhang, Sevapanthi and Nirmalas. There is no such thing as a fifth sampradaya called the Taksal. The Taksal is just a branch of the Nirmalas as confirmed by its highest members like GIani Kirpal SIngh, Baba Mohan SIngh Bhindranvale and others. The existence of the Nirmalas at the time of Baba Deep SIngh is well documented (see Nirmala Sampradau: Prof. Pritham Singh 1981, Panjab University).

• 4 weeks later...