Rehat Maryada of Nirmalaye Samparda???

SAadmin

Guest Sardar Moderator Singh

Does that mean that all Sikhs who receive kirpan da amrit as babies should be excommunicated?

Shaka Nyorai,

Please could you expand on this issue of Kirpan da Amrit under the existing thread from last year where Sardar Amritpal Singh 'Amrit' has provided his in depth analysis of the issue using the very source that promotes this practice, Hazoori Maryada Probodh -a text in fact which you and many others championing the Sanatan Sikh cause has often mentioned in passing.

Please do this before continuing with any further discussion on such a topic. You will find that Amritpal Singh has also referenced Kirpan da Amrit given to Babies and how he considers this to be different from its usage when given solely to women.

This is a separate debate from this thread and to date, no one has provide any tangible evidence to counter the analysis and conclusion that Amritpal Singh "Amrit" has presented.

See you are believing things again and having illusions. I have never ever touched a drug. Not even Sukha. Sukha is garbage just like tobacco as are things like smack, liquor. A person intaking garbage can never be a Sikh. Who told you that I am AKJ?

Child:

I am the real Tat Khalsa Nihung of old times. My best friend is Banda Singh Bahadur who encourages me to doo all this.

Also AKJs ban drugs unlike akhauti Nihungs. I am the real Nihung. Here are some lines for you.

shaka nyorai is addicted to sukha

for disrespecting Guru Panth, he is always a bhukha

he doesn't know how to talk as he is always rukha

go and clean you mukha

you take bhung

and call yourself a nihung

have some sung

you act like a memer of rastria swaium sung

get your acts right

way to reaching WaheGuru Ji is tight

you can't eat sukha and have illusions

and jump to false conclusions

Sikhs never took SUkha before then why now?

To Guru Granth Sahib Ji, you only should bow

sukha is a cardinal sin

people like you take it and in illusions they spin

Guest Javanmard

Tat Khalsa wrote:

I am the real Tat Khalsa Nihung of old times. My best friend is Banda Singh Bahadur who encourages me to doo all this.

Isn't it a contradiction in terms Akj-Nango? I mean we all know Banda Bahadur (Gurbakhsh Singh for those who know their Sikh history) broke his promisses to Guru Gobind Singh by declaring himself Guru. If you are a follower of Banda Bahadur you are not Tat Khalsa but Bandai Khalsa. Tat Khalsa are those who, under the leadership of Baba Binod Singh, remained true to the teachings of Guru Gobind Singh. btw Baba Binod is the first jathedar of what was called later on the Budha Dal!!!!

Banda SIkh never became the Guru. This was mughal and hindu propaganda. His 3 mistakes were:

changing the jaikaara to fateh darshan, fateh dharam

Loosing the 5 arrows given by Guru Ji (they were stolen by hill rajas)

marrying into hindu hill cheif family

he regretted all three mistakes and would have come asked the panth for forgiveness and united once again but he became a shaheed

If u didn't know:

Bandai Khalsa merged into Tat Khalsa and Tat Khalsa became the most dominant force

Tat Khalsas are the real Khalsas, they follow the rehat given by Guru Gobind Singh Ji

• 3 months later...

LABELS, the reeason not many people know what the rehat for nirmalas is, is because the nirmala label has become redundant amongst amritdhari nirmala, and is only used by the sanyasis. like now the term taksal is popular baba mann singh now claims he is from the bhai daya singh taksal, instead of simply bhai daya singh samprada, however from the few amritdhari nirmala i have met or heard about, ther doesnt seem to be the practice of kirpan da amrit, only khanda amrit. there are a few amritdhari nirmala sant like harkhowale, and there is a website about one of these sants gurdwaras in bradford www.gurdwara.org.uk

Poem for khalsa Fauj,

Jo sukhe di kare Badhi,

Peh ohda kuta ma ohdi Gadhi..

You just took a knife and boom to the back of the Panth. Tu aslee sikhan daa dushman hai. aslee giddar. sukha ik nasha hai oye amleeaa.

Why do you guys have to talk about people's mom and dads? Don't you people have any respect. No offence but almost all of these nakli nihungs talk like this.

Who is the panth in danger from? These gadaars.

LABELS, the reeason not many people know what the rehat for nirmalas is, is because the nirmala label has become redundant amongst amritdhari nirmala, and is only used by the sanyasis. like now the term taksal is popular baba mann singh now claims he is from the bhai daya singh taksal, instead of simply bhai daya singh samprada, however from the few amritdhari nirmala i have met or heard about, ther doesnt seem to be the practice of kirpan da amrit, only khanda amrit. there are a few amritdhari nirmala sant like harkhowale, and there is a website about one of these sants gurdwaras in bradford www.gurdwara.org.uk

I agree with your post veer ji...just wanted to further let the sangat know that baba mann singh pehowaley has nothing to do with rara sahib sampardha(bhai dya singh samparhda) offically...he just came to baba isher singh ji and got the blessing just like other gurmukhs in that time.

Also thanks for this site ji..it's look wonderful.. i just quickly scanned through it... looked the sampardha lineage..it's very interesting to know that almost all the nirmaley up sampardha i came across with atleast (4-5) ..there is one thing common in all which is - all have baba sahib singh bedi and sahib baba karam singh ji hoti mardan.. it's been beleived that sahib baba karam singh ji hoti mardan had 100 as his shish(students) ..all of them were bhramgyanis :)