response to why 95% gurls dont want turbined guys

zogd

Okay, as a sikh with cut hair, Ill tell you what I know from experience. Im just gonna explain waht i have learned. There are two things with a female, first its the outer shell or the way u present and look. second its ur persoanlity. I bet u know this already. Once a gurl talks with you or u talk first the first 2-3 min all she cares is about oh hes hot oh hes cute blah blah blah. After that waht really matters is your persoanlity, im realizing that more and more. Cuz not to be cocky but i look really good like calvin klein good. But yo i cant keep a gurl for my life or meet them or start a convo. I really dont have a good personality honestly. My younger brother keeps his hair but hes ten times more confident and talkative, i dont get it. But know i realize my brother he doesnt treat his hiar liek a handicap to his 'game'. Its his personality hes funny, carring loving, hes got social skills. He doesnt give a damn, he talks to any one and he doesnt care if they like him or not, he doesnt care, he says u gotta like me for who i am. Look at ppl that look diffrent, ppl who are small or look considerably diff, there attitudes are most of the time amazing, imagine if we had these kinds of attitudes. And yes im not gonna say it isnt difficult, of course it is to go and initate convo with chicks, its mad hard for me even though i dont have hair, i almost have a social phobia cuz i used to keep my hair, mad shy always worried what ppl think of me. But see u have to think like my brother, you gotta find that strength to go and talk to anyone anywhere, almost like a Fu*k it atitude. Everytime i get afraid i have a mental picture i picture guru Gobind Singh's soilders on a rainy battle field, faces wet, fog in thier face, total silence, in ready position, soilders with their swords by their sides, i try to imagine the thoughts running through their minds. They the guru's soilders or matter of fact any soilder of any country has to worry about his life, HIS LIFE try to put urself in those circumstances. Then I ask myself 'sh*t im just afraid of ppls words not their steel coming at me its just words not even close to life threatning. Im just rying to inspire u guys, cuz i wish somebody had taught me all this when i was a little younger.

And ill try to attempt soemthing and if i fail like talking to a gurl I like, then so what maybe next time. And im not asking you to go after the hot chicks cuz honeslty cuz we are diff its almost realistically impossible to get soem of the chicks but u can increase ur selection incredibly if u just have this attiutde. Im still trying to perfect this attitude.

The attitude part II

You only live once, and its best not to live in a subserviant way i think. Be loud, be heard and exude total confidence, cuz TRUST me all the prayers and teachings the patt all want the Sikhs to be heard. I have noticed a trend amoung our kids our generation especailly in america and britain. By the way im only 18 livin in nyc. Kids my age are soo quiet, and shy, naive and reserved they also have good points to them ill explain later. I went to india and i met my cousins, honestly its like i can feel an energy about them, something i couldnt touch. I felt that they grabbed life by the horns basically. especially people in the pindh are so awsome to talk to. i speak very fluent punjabi, and talking wiht my family living in the pindhs sitting and just talking makes me feel soooo alive. Just driving on tractors or walking barefeet in the fields laughing making all kinds of jokes. Back home in nyc, i hang with kids who still have this attitude about them, which is sooo important to have, i beleive the Guru's wanted us to have this attiude along with piety and reverance at appropriate times .But I go to a gudwara in nyc and all i hear is we sikhs should do this and that and then we go home and God bless their heart, but ppl love to tell other ppl waht to do in our community and usually they just sit. Ppl just have this negative, oh we will fail air about them. Thats why im tellin you all this so you guys do more patt, or do more something. An Inspiration sort of thing.

Let me know what u guys think

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm nice post...nice and long that is....as previously stated many times not all girls are like dat. I keep my hair and usually, what I have seen from my experience, as a girl who hangs with all the bandar kuriyan...lol...they find a guy that seems to be "hott stuff" and then ask around bout him if he's a good character or not...then they talk to them...so actually they think u cute and know a bit bout your personality before they have the lil 2-3 minute chat with u...just sharing a bit of what i've seen....

i dun care who wrote that. but ur on the right track. and since u've already seen this difference, it's up to u now to do something about it.

if ur smart enough to realize that the difference isn't a physical one but rather a mental one, then u should try to work on it.

way to go!

• 2 weeks later...

[it]this is a good topic but the way you posted its hard to read so i edited a little bit. hope you dont mind:[/it]

Okay, as a sikh with cut hair, Ill tell you what I know from experience. Im just gonna explain waht i have learned. There are two things with a female, first its the outer shell or the way u present and look. second its ur persoanlity. I bet u know this already.

Once a gurl talks with you or u talk first the first 2-3 min all she cares is about oh hes hot oh hes cute blah blah blah. After that waht really matters is your persoanlity, im realizing that more and more.Cuz not to be cocky but i look really good like calvin klein good. But yo i cant keep a gurl for my life or meet them or start a convo. I really dont have a good personality honestly.

My younger brother keeps his hair but hes ten times more confident and talkative, i dont get it. But know i realize my brother he doesnt treat his hiar liek a handicap to his 'game'. Its his personality hes funny, carring loving, hes got social skills. He doesnt give a damn, he talks to any one and he doesnt care if they like him or not, he doesnt care, he says u gotta like me for who i am. Look at ppl that look diffrent, ppl who are small or look considerably diff, there attitudes are most of the time amazing, imagine if we had these kinds of attitudes.

And yes im not gonna say it isnt difficult, of course it is to go and initate convo with chicks, its mad hard for me even though i dont have hair, i almost have a social phobia cuz i used to keep my hair, mad shy always worried what ppl think of me. But see u have to think like my brother, you gotta find that strength to go and talk to anyone anywhere, almost like a Fu*k it atitude.

Everytime i get afraid i have a mental picture i picture guru Gobind Singh's soilders on a rainy battle field, faces wet, fog in thier face, total silence, in ready position, soilders with their swords by their sides, i try to imagine the thoughts running through their minds. They the guru's soilders or matter of fact any soilder of any country has to worry about his life, HIS LIFE try to put urself in those circumstances. Then I ask myself 'sh*t im just afraid of ppls words not their steel coming at me its just words not even close to life threatning.

Im just rying to inspire u guys, cuz i wish somebody had taught me all this when i was a little younger.

And ill try to attempt soemthing and if i fail like talking to a gurl I like, then so what maybe next time. And im not asking you to go after the hot chicks cuz honeslty cuz we are diff its almost realistically impossible to get soem of the chicks but u can increase ur selection incredibly if u just have this attiutde. Im still trying to perfect this attitude.

The attitude part II

You only live once, and its best not to live in a subserviant way i think. Be loud, be heard and exude total confidence, cuz TRUST me all the prayers and teachings the patt all want the Sikhs to be heard. I have noticed a trend amoung our kids our generation especailly in america and britain. By the way im only 18 livin in nyc. Kids my age are soo quiet, and shy, naive and reserved they also have good points to them ill explain later. I went to india and i met my cousins, honestly its like i can feel an energy about them, something i couldnt touch.

I felt that they grabbed life by the horns basically. especially people in the pindh are so awsome to talk to. i speak very fluent punjabi, and talking wiht my family living in the pindhs sitting and just talking makes me feel soooo alive. Just driving on tractors or walking barefeet in the fields laughing making all kinds of jokes. Back home in nyc, i hang with kids who still have this attitude about them, which is sooo important to have, i beleive the Guru's wanted us to have this attiude along with piety and reverance at appropriate times .

But I go to a gudwara in nyc and all i hear is we sikhs should do this and that and then we go home and God bless their heart, but ppl love to tell other ppl waht to do in our community and usually they just sit. Ppl just have this negative, oh we will fail air about them. Thats why im tellin you all this so you guys do more patt, or do more something. An Inspiration sort of thing.

Let me know what u guys think

I guess if guys dont like girls with hairy legs and face ...thats why girls dont like men with turban...thats why I see females wax and stuff....otherwise guys start eyeing other women...

my 2 paise frm what I have observed

I guess if guys dont like girls with hairy legs and face ...thats why girls dont like men with turban...thats why I see females wax and stuff....otherwise guys start eyeing other women...

my 2 paise frm what I have observed

wicked post ji.. you tell them.. you go woman :yo: :yo:

wut i have seen from experience is dat most of the gurls nowdays..especially sikh gurls dont like sardar mundey anymore just like most of the mundey dont like religious and nice gurls anymore..so its vice-versa.

but anyhow from personal experience i know that most of the gurls in central cali dont wanna date a sardar munda. because my bro and i used to have long hair in hs. my bro used to get so many kuriya...but paki, fijian, goria, and etc. not dat many punjabi. he asked couple of them out and most of them said no and when he cut his hair...the same gurls that had turned him down called him up. btw he did not cut hair for kuriya...it was something else. the personality does matter...he has a same attitude he always had, he has a nice personalit, girls like talking to him and hangin out with him. but i dont understand why would goria date a sardar yet our own gurls wont?