Suleman da ghost

SAadmin

Sadh sangat ji,

For those who dont get the tape or wants to know more about the tape. I have managed to get the book of sant waryam singh ji where he talks about suleman soul and final convo between sant baba ishar singh ji rara sahib and suleman before he was born. Sant waryam singh ji talks about it in his book. There are 5-6 pages all dedicated to this subject. Its in punjabi, very easy to understand.. i ll try to scan these 5-6 pages today. It should be up by tonight or tom at the latest.

This is very very interesting stuff...Please be pateint..pages should be online soon today.....:D :D

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My dad also made a recording, on a different occasion. My dad kept playing it and my granddad got pissed of and broke it! Anywayz.... Erm where was I.... Oh yeh I got 2 different tapes.... In one of them Suleman states 'his life as a ghost is 1000 yrs' he met Guru Nanak Dev Ji and they told him Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji will help you! Amazing! Well know hes reborn and lives somewhere in Ludhiana.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

does anyone have the tape in which Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji spoke with suleman?

I already have the recording where suleman is talking to the sangat...it's around 1 hour long, but right now, I am looking for the second tape. If anyone has that tape please upload it somewhere.

In the 3rd page of this thread "DhanBabaNanak" has mentioned that he has the 2nd tape and Neo requested him for the link.....but I do NOT know if Neo's or DhanBabaNanak has that tape today.

das