SANATAN SIKHS: TRADITIONAL TO MODERN

Jungee

In which talk did NNS say Rehit wasnt important? I was there at both and I dont think he did. So please dont listen to gossip and come and hear for yourself, because the first lecture, at which you were present was only about the concept of Dharma, not Rehit. So I assume you heard what he supposedly said in his second talk from someone else, and this information is not reliable.

SMS, Why am I not allowed to state my opinion on the way tableji was expressing himself? and come on, the crisps were weird, you have to admit.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh !

Init mate. Especially when you are surronded by Wahabis and Fanatics who are doing Seva in Disguise in BOSS :roll:

I think you are a bit weird as all you seem to be obseesed with attacking boss ... you should get out more ... maybe a bit less internet or something .... where are you based I don't think UK as all you have done is cuss boss on the hearsay of uk nangs ... oh sorry u must be a chumpcha of them .... of the new world order of the sanatan sikhs ??

Talking about tradition/maryada - they have even given themselves a new name, where in history has this come from ... i have read nothing with the word sanatan sikhs .... only recently this bent cult .... worshipping the words of admin cut nindar ... limpy ... strange in the head .... rss lover (he goes and has been to their camps - ask him)....

whats wrong with you people you have read all these books and gone a bit loopy or something .... why you accepting everything he says as the truth or the way ? you just all sheep acting as lions

Again to all those who are doing selfless service for Guru Jee Dhan Dhan Satguru Guru Granth Sahib Maharaaj and for Guru Khalsa Panth ... May Guru Jee Bless you with Chardi Kala !

Nanak Naam Chardi Kala Tere Bhane Sarbatt Da Bhalla

I am not Chumcha of anyone. Get your head out from darkness.

If you see my posts, you will see I don't agree with Sanatan Sikhi on many points but I don't threaten them nor I feel insecurity of their parchar unlike BOSS few sevadars who gets goose bumps when they start hearing sanatan parchar.

May be you need to smell diversity in the Panth instead of same old wahabi Sikhi (one way..no other way) ..lol :LOL::LOL:

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, VAheguru Jee Kee Fateh !

I am not Chumcha of anyone. Get your head out from darkness.

If you see my posts, you will see I don't agree with Sanatan Sikhi on many points but I don't threaten them nor I feel insecurity of their parchar unlike BOSS few sevadars who gets goose bumps when they start hearing sanatan parchar.

May be you need to smell diversity in the Panth instead of same old wahabi Sikhi (one way..no other way) ..lol :LOL::LOL:

No one gets goose bumps - thats just your imagination ... as I thought you don't live in UK and all you hear is bull-shit on the net so you become judgemental .... i suggest you get your head out of your darkness

no one is threatened or insecure ... again your imagination ... but no Sikh will allow Sikhi or Sikh History to be dragged into the gutter just because they have decided to live like shit.

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, VAheguru Jee Kee Fateh !

vaheguru ji ka khalsa

vaheguru ji ki fateh

Never heard soo much BS by so few ppl u uk nihangs need to get a life.

Put up suky singh alas nidar sungh talks on here and his videos ask him to prove budha dal has made him the UK Prime mister, prove it his linage is true and not fake. Let the ppl see what a twat he is and his knowledge off GURBANI is ZERO

as for boss being fanatical blah blah blah, go to their talks, talk to most off the sevadars and see how they come across, a few ppl on here have hidden agendas. Ppl who have a mind track off let everyone do what ever THEIR MAAN says get it out ur system ppl are the TRUE fanatics,. Singhs are not against the Nihangs or the partan methods etc they are against ppl who abuse and insult sikhi by dancing around the Nishan Sahib and by tell ppl its ok to sleep around because its good to experience and get it out ur system blah blah blah.

It was the SIKH SOCS that had the talks stopped, this was due to that they were not informed by the nangs, poor ppl now twist it around saying boss is threatening this person that person, if u got PROOF call the POLICE, like u always do.

Its easy to label ppl FANTICS ETC u have no idea how much those ppl have done sewa or for how long, all those Satanists came through the SIKHI CAMPS and those same FANTICS treated these SATANTIS are their brothers until they turn into druggies and pushers.

So all those ppl not in the uk don’t get fooled by the clever people on here, as most off the boss and other gursikhs don’t even bother coming on NANGAWARENESS. see-footnote Say what ever u like. But they have achieved what u only dream off a network of young Sikhs dedicated to the Quam and not to any one jatha. There are young Sikhs from the akj sgpc, taksaal, rara sahib etc doing sewa with boss and ask any Sikh with a decent reputation about the work done by boss in the past and now.

So to all u internet uk nihangs, YOUR days are numbered, ppl are seeing for themselves what type off gursikhs u r. u dish satti and co, he was with u lot, u took him for a ride, satti poor guy don’t play politics he did his sewa while u lot took advantage now he as saw what u lot are really like he as stopped doing any thing for u lot and u now try to ruin his reputation how low can u get trying to destroy a person by lying and playing games on here.

I can list much worse things u uk nihangs have done, but why waste my time looking at u, I rather look towards ppl who have a JEEVAN, ppl like satti and co who do sewa because they love to do Gurujis work.

Any ways enuf and sure ppl have got my drift, was not going to reply to all this BS but we cannot let these BS Charlie’s bad mouth Gursikhs who wont and do not want to get into a mud slings fights. They wud rather continue the sewa they are doing and let the Sangat be judge.

AKAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Sukdev Singh JHAMKA

Admin Note:

-It is a same Nangawareness as you say it- that took down the post of one of boss sevadars got caught with nasty stuff. Because We Didnt know the authencity of this.

- It is a same nangawareness as you say it- that let question sanatan sikhs "intellectually" look at topics 101 discussion on Sanatan Sikhi and many other topics.

- It is same nanagawareness as you say it- that took town bakwas by akaal sodhi to sevadar of BOSS and appolize to her .

These are few examples for you.

Don't you give us bull0cks how this forum is Nangawareness next time.

Teeek hai. I respect your opnion. No Sikh Youth board is perfect anyway. I would say still ours is lot better than tapobanis/akj who allow topics like - Oh lets burn all the sant mahapursh just like Guru Ji did to Masands. $%$#$$$ :evil:

Singhs are not against the Nihangs or the partan methods etc they are against ppl who abuse and insult sikhi by dancing around the Nishan Sahib and by tell ppl its ok to sleep around because its good to experience and get it out ur system blah blah blah.

Can you show us this allowing of sleepin around in one of Sanatan Sikh Sites??

Can you also pm me the names of people who advocates this sleepin around notion?

So we can get aware...This is the first time I am hearing this.

Thanks much.

yea but u can improve it veerji and not let certian ppl on here play out there games. have u ever spoken to the boss ppl or even emailed them to get a reply or talk to ppl who are not in either camp. theres a lot off rubbish on here and its damaging the youth. if ppl got problems with boss then let them sort it out they know the ppl in boss why come on here crying like babies.

boss as far as i know dnt stop uk nihangs from there preaching unless its done under the sikh socs who at one time worked togehter and did great sewa, but since a few ppl want a bit off lime lite and wanted to use the high profile roles for their ego and lust the singhs and singhnia decided to side line these ppl who know seem to have jump on the bandwagon off suky alas nidar. these ppl were 1st akj followers then turned to some sant now they use uk nihangism as a cover for their dirty deeds. am writiting this so that ppl get a fairer view point and not just bash the sewa boss is doing and they r not agianst nihangs or sants or akj theyhave youths from all these groups

as i said before ive got better things to do and so have u then sit here debating whos what and who did what.

sorry if i upset u veerji just pisses me off when young singhs phone u up and say this is whats been said and it hurts them when they know the singhs who have treated them like their kid bros are getting bashed on the net by some ppl who just want to create devision

just my stupid thoughts, its late here got work 2morow, and its Guru jis Gurpurbh.

Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji Nirankar

AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

satti poor guy don’t play politics

Im afraid Sukhdev thats not true, there are eye witnesses which saw him throw and handful of Sanatan Sikh flyers in the bin. Then lie to someone about not even seeing them.

GREAT SEVA FOR THE PANTH HUNNA SUKHDEV?

where they the same stuff u lot said u caught him with and blasted it on the net after about six months becuase he wud not support u.

look u stick to ur panth do sewa for that, practice ur way off life with out making a big deal off every little thing that happens in little london.

and if satti did do that well i guess he is really pissed off with u boys as the satti is really laid back type off guy

well ive said my bit of to bed, what a way to spend Gurpurbh with u lot

at least ur next work is working, good communications got all u lot to come on SA lol

Guest Sardar Moderator Singh

Dear All,

Yet again we have a fine display of "SIKH" discussions! Sukhdev Singh Chamka Veer Jee and all others, I ask that you kindly present facts and contribute to the following debate:-

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...opic.php?t=5757

Where all and sundry about the Sanatan Sikhs is being discussed, however ACADEMICALLY. I would personally like to see the AKJ, Taksal, Nihangs, BOSS, Nirmalas, Udasi, Sant-followers, or whatever/however you wish to classify yourself contribute...as this is the discussion which will clearly demonstrate everyone's 'mat' and allow for sensible analysis for occur of FACTS.

SMS sahib, ur cleverist..

if we all must discuss in an academical way then only the elite clever people who can form proper grammatically correct sentences and structered arguments will be allowed to express their views on this forum..

Poor ann paar like me will just have to keep attempting to be stupid and funny.

You Cleverist.. !!!

Guest Sardar Moderator Singh

Akal Sodhi,

Insulting Moderators will simply get you one thing -a warning or expelled!

So if you don't wish to be treated like a primary school kid, don't act like one.

Dynamic Banda,

Thank you for your feedback. The injunction has only been made to avoid the standard mudslinging we are seeing from all camps, much of which has been removed and is frankly a gross waste of time.

All we desire is for constructive discussion and debate, simple as that -how does shouting "RSS" or "Wahabi" achieve that? Unfortunately all we are seeing is this on just about every thread, simple because we allow people to hold discussions here that they can't elsewhere.

The word Wahabi is not necessarily negative, get off your high horse SMS and wake up to the fact that not everyone is as 'academic' as you and has the right to express their opinions like everyone else. I dont see any other mod complaining.

G Kaur,

The moderators speak as one team on this front. SMS has clarified what he means when using the term "Academic" and is in no way preventing people from 'expressing themselves'. All the Moderators desire is for 'constructive' discussion.

As per the use of RSS and/or Wahabi, if it is used for example in the manner Bikramjit Singh adopted when he and Shaka Nyorai discussed Ugardanti (e.g Your translation is akin to that used by the RSS) or in the manner used elsewhere by Shaka Nyorai (e.g. the entire change in paradigm brought about by the reformation is like that used by the Wahabis) this is still constructive.

Simply shouting "You're a Wahabi" or "You're RSS" achieves nothing.

Hope this is clear enough for all to understand.