SANATAN SIKHS: TRADITIONAL TO MODERN

Jungee

Im quite worried about these claims of people being rapists and pimps etc, if anyone has such information then surely as a sikh their first course of action should be to report it to the police!!!

if not that, then take the relevant matters into your own hands as nihangs singhs should do being the warriors of the guru.

Please keep us updated on the progress of your police reports that you file on these guys, they should definetly be locked away for doing these things. ..... unless your chatting rubbish of course!!

Mods, erm i could be wrong, but last time i spoke to the bibi she said that she'd not recieved any form of apology, not that she expects or wants one, just thought id mention it, again you may have sent it after i spoke to her, in which case i apologise.

It is very very strange that BOSS is meant to be as described above, the amount of seva they do both as a group and on an individual basis is very impressive. The fact that a LOT of this work gets done without the BOSS logo plastered all over it just shows that its not about promoting a group or organistaion but the pure love for seva.

I really dont want to go into specifics, but a lot of the major things happening in youth and other parchar around the country will have some people from boss involved, working side by side with other org's and jathe. Just because they dont wear neon signs saying i volunteer to do seva with BOSS, doesnt take anything away from them.

During this month singhs and kaurs from around the country have come together to hold a number of sikhi weeks around the country,

London

West Midlands

East Midlands

North

where in total THOUSANDS of students across the country will have attended some type of sikhi parchar.

IF the people doing seva with BOSS are all fanatics and extremists etc etc, do you think this would be possible? These weeks have been happening for years and years! The people criticising these events now, are as mentioned the same people who would attend, ask questions and embrace the same BOSS sevadars as their brothers! Have things changed that much!?

On top of this, COUNTLESS camps are arranged and run by various singhs and kaurs who often do seva with boss. please understand this is not a club that you join, people do seva with boss and all other groups, the fact is everyone works together, there is no problem!!

These camps again happen all over the country, where we have hundreds of kids at each camp. I was fortunate to have popped in just to see how a few were going, in a total of three camps the total number of approcahed 1000 children!!!!

These people take time out from their lives to do this seva, there is no monetary incentive, just the love to do seva.

Like it or not, you can throw mud at whoever you wish, results and actions speak louder than words, for years and years and including the present date singhs and kaurs have shown their quality through their seva, this wont stop them lol, just make them more determined to do serve their guru.

We all have issues with people, but this thread which seems to have become an anti boss thread is a waste of time. I have done bits and pieces of seva for events that boss organised, so am i also connected to these rapists and a fanatic? Grow up, if every time u had an argument with someone you decided to slander the whole group, you wont have many people left to talk to, life could get very lonely.

Finally, unless your actually going to do something about it, dont just blow hot air from behind computers. It benefits nobody, and im guessing the authors probably feel quite empty and cheap themselves knowing that its ever so safe behind the good old pc screen!

For all the guys doing your seva may guru ji bless you, for these people crying and moaning and dragging names through mud, just because the individual left your group, sharm karo. really is quite funny that it took 6 months for such a 'massive groundbreaking lets get it debated at akal takhat and get him thrown out the panth, panthic controversy' to be revealed.

LOL anyway back to work, but to be honest id rather be at the midlands BOSS sikhi week eating that langar being served from a uni!! Lol missed breakfast man!

:D

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in london, boss (run by Harjit Singh Watford) had done NO seva up until last year where they forcibly tried to take over London universities. They did this with the help of Shere Punjab (including people like Jags, Bill Dosanjh and Injection [name given due to steroid abuse]). Nav Cheema was responsible for bringing these druggies and rapists in. I KNOW of things they have done but there is no way in hell I will reveal who told me the information; these guys know my friend's address and family details.

Before boss came back onto the London scene there was an unbelievable unity between all London uni's. And the "Sanatan corruption" theory doesn't work either --> many of the heads of the Sikh Societies did not even know of the existence of Shastarvidiya/NNS.

The excuse that boss gave for wanting to come back into "power" was a shambolic one. They basically wanted Bob out.

I'm the first to admit Bob is a clown, but he only has the welfare of Sikh students in his heart. With him, things got done Maybe he wasn't explicitly responsible for them being done, but he sure as hell wasn't a hindrance.

And although many people may not agree with Sanatan ideology, those Nihangs who are/were on the Sikh society scene never abused their knowledge to influence younger, impressionable youth. e.g. those who eat meat never advocated this openly, and would actually promote a vegetarian lifestyle so as not to confuse students.

Guest Sardar Moderator Singh

The above two posts are left here by way of example, anymore posts mentioning names of individuals without concrete proof concerning their actions will be deleted without warning.

Baba Manochal is quite correct in stating:- "if these are in fact people rapists and/or pimps, the first point of call should be the police and not some discussion forum.

Hopefully this is easy to understand and not me on my "high horse" again.

The above two posts are left here by way of example, anymore posts mentioning names of individuals without concrete proof concerning their actions will be deleted without warning.

Baba Manochal is quite correct in stating:- "if these are in fact people rapists and/or pimps, the first point of call should be the police and not some discussion forum.

Hopefully this is easy to understand and not me on my "high horse" again.

Sorry SMS, but providing proof is not acceptable in this case because of the nature of the people involved. However, those that know these individuals (whether as friend or foe) will be able to verify my statement. My post was to highlight and address specifically issues involving boss rather then generalise all members (which Baba Monochal rightfully felt was unfair). Yes - there are a lot of good people in boss...but the head of boss in London (along with his cronies) is not one of them.

Also someone,may want to inform the police of their activities when they went to the midlands and messed with an Irish Paddy, for a massive bank/credit card scam that went wrong.

The irish are still after them, wouldn't want to be in their shoes we all know about the Irish.

Firstly, my friend i urge you to go to the police. They know how to deal with similar cases, dnt just talk the talk do something about it, otherwise drop the issue because its not getting anybody anywhere?!?

If somebody was a dreggy and has redeemed themselves are they still to be judged? I dont know which people your on about but if this is the case then thats a differet story. As far as names, well uv already given a few there, now if your wrong then maybe some people will be wanting words with you at some stage in the future.

Please remember people as i keep repeating, wen we rant and rave on here were safe, but its diff wen ur on the street and u come across the guy u been accusing of being a rapist, he may not be too happy with it u know wat i mean. So either say it openly upfront to the people, go to the cops or drop it!

And brother, im sorry but i have been around for a while, im guessing a bit longer than u, though and i may be wrong. But dnt give me that story of london, lol!

And as i said above, jus cus seva does not have boss all over it doesnt mean its not done by boss.

And again the peopel your talking about very much do push their beliefs, so not even going to gt into that debate.

This was precisly why people stepped in to clear up the mess.

Persoanlly if i didnt make clear in my last post, this thread is a waste of time, its a clash of personalities which people are using to have a go at a grp who does do a lot of good work. I just wonder how long people are going to go on about this? Because i can assur eyou, once all this has finished, the singhs and kaurs doing the seva will just get on with it again.

So have fun in mud slinging people, its only temporary. Have ur fun while it lasts. And again i remind you guys for your own safety. IF your going to talk about so called criminals and drug pedlars, please have your evidence to hand, (as is so often requested on many threads). as the allegations you are suggesting are criminal in nature, and although i am not trained in law, im sure you could get into trouble for suggesting that people are involved in crimes to which they have no links. I think the website itself is treading on thin ground as its allowing this conversation to occur, just a hint, be careful, dnt think many of us could afford law suits etc!

There are many inaccuricies in your post. Like I said, I will not give the name of the person involved for their safety. You yourself said that you have not heard of them - in London they come with a big reputation.

You may not believe some of the things I had to say, but I was talking from a first person perspective. Not only was I there, I was actively involved in promoting Sikhi. Therefore the attitudes and views of these guys were observed first hand by myself.

Guest Sardar Moderator Singh

This post is being locked for the interim to allow both sides to have some 'cool-down' time.

Please PM me direct if you wish to discuss this matter, as clearly something has occurred for there is never 'smoke without fire' however as stated earlier, this 'may' not be the best place to discuss it.

In any event, please take this across to PM for the time being.

Thanks,

SMS.