**VISMAAD SURVEY--PLEASE REPLY**

Guest Maha_Pavitar

Guest Maha_Pavitar

Warmest Vaaheguroo Fateh,

I find myself stuck and am unable to take my ideas to the working stage..I'm working on a typography piece (no images allowed) that will encompass all or some of the Vismaad Salok from Asa Kee Vaar. The actual words can be arranged in any way/style/font/colour on any object/fabric/material etc..so pyareo some help would be most appreciated..If anyone could give me advice on what I should arrange the shabad on, as the word vismaad is such an open-ended thing. For example, if I were covering a poem about milk then it would make sense for me to cleverly arrange it on a milk bottle :)

If you are not too sure about the above..if you could answer these questions for me please:

1)What word(s) come to your mind when you hear the word vismaad (wondrous)?

2)What image/smells/textures?

Thank you all so much..Guroo Rakha..

hmmm... interesting questions oh Vismaad Maha Pavitar (btw, did i tell u how much i missed u recently? cuz i did)...

when i think of the word vismaad (wondrous) i think of beauty. dun ask me why, i just do.

and i generally tend to think of nature when i think of beauty in the sense of wonder/wonderful/wondrous.

but i specifically tend to think of roses. yeah, i know how cliched that can be, but tha's what i think...

Guest Maha_Pavitar

Brother..any images of a shastar that you could share with me..I prefer individual pictures if possible..something 'bold'..

Thanks for your ideas Sukhi, and you can PM me at any time

'rehiaa vismaad'

Only the first line.

Vismad Naad

The sound is wonderous..

where has this sound come from? Shaster in my case.

if you pull the string of the bow back to your ear and fire the arrow, the sound is pleasent once you let go. Also wonderous becasue the arrow is powerful for it will kill the enemy with compasion and if it is tiped with gold like Guru Gobind Singh Ji's arrows then it is full definalty of dya.

if u pull the string too close to the ear it is also painful..

The sound is beyond all man even the shastar as it is a sound which is unstruck and hence non existent in the materialistic world.

Find that shastar which also doesn't exist in this world and you will have found your vismaad naad shastar..

And the answer isnt your mind or your soul..

• 16 years later...