lovely "G Kaur", lol

Amrikingh

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shut up Amrik! take a closer look at what i said! "a piece of meat that THINKS!" key word there...

i can't remember exactly who i can accredit with that term "piece of meat that thinks" but i do remember i heard it in my philosophy class. it was when we were discussing Paley or something of the sort. iono... some confusing discussion that is sorta blurry in my memory...

hahaa! ur cooking doesn't count DB. it only counts if it doesn't harm the other person in any way.

googly, how bout we change it to pieces of meat that can think, cook, clean, raise kids, manage a house, work, be in tune with their emotions, spiritual, down to earth and pretty all at the same time?

hahaa! ur cooking doesn't count DB. it only counts if it doesn't harm the other person in any way.

googly, how bout we change it to pieces of meat that can think, cook, clean, raise kids, manage a house, work, be in tune with their emotions, spiritual, down to earth and pretty all at the same time?

oh dear....shes started on it again :roll:

:shock:

the Beast's stud farm is an exclusive place where only women of all denominations are welcome. The only requirement for entry is good looks. Men are not allowed - the utopia that is my farm is too great for them to handle.

Ask sukhi...I caught her trespassing.