im going to do suicide

Orchids

Maybe it would help if you posted some of your problems and the sangat tried to offer some suggestions. I am wondering, how old are you?

Also, please do keep in mind that if someone does commit suicide they will have to go through the cycle of births and deaths again before being given another human body. Killing yourself to remove pain will not work b/c the chaurassi lakh joon is filled with pain.

Just hold on and take things day by day. Also, you may have clinical depression, it may help you to see your doctor. Keep on posting...

Maybe it would help if you posted some of your problems and the sangat tried to offer some suggestions. I am wondering, how old are you?

Also, please do keep in mind that if someone does commit suicide they will have to go through the cycle of births and deaths again before being given another human body. Killing yourself to remove pain will not work b/c the chaurassi lakh joon is filled with pain.

Just hold on and take things day by day. Also, you may have clinical depression, it may help you to see your doctor. Keep on posting...

im sorry i didnt mean 2 make this topic...i wont do suicide...but im really sad..and feeling sorrow...i dont have any1 2 talk 2 ...and my life is spent in solitude...

i read that post...jamdoot one i dont want to kill myself now..

but im really sad

really really sad

Veer we've talked before and you sound like a level headed guy with plenty of compassion and sensitivity for pain in others. Yes tehre are lots of assholes around and they make life difficult. But so what! The worst they can do is make things unbearable - that is so bad? Not necessarily.

Remember all good things come from labour. If you persevere and fight it out - continue to run when your lungs are bursting and your legs cant move - you will reach that finish line and the reward isnt the medal - its your sense of fighting it out and surviving.

I understand that you are lonely and sad. And that kind of pain is one of teh worst imaginable. Its really difficult for us humans to live without the company of others - even us sikhs are always encouraged to seek out the company of sangat.

Thats not always possible and its not something you always wanna do. It takes great effort for some of us. Im not giving you a magic fix. But the fix is in the way you see the world. If you can change a little bit of how you see the world (maybe by talking to someone - anyone) you can change how you feel for the better.

Talk to infernal - add some singhs and kaurs to your IM (AOL/MSN etc) list and have a chat about useless stuff like girls and music ro whatever you want.

if you can, get out there and run - just jog for as far as you can .. wear some comfortable clothing - doing this might release some chemicals in your body and you might feel better. im not sure about the actual biology stuff - but it works for me when im down.

if you got specific issues you wanna discuss - feel free to put them up here - there are plenty of us who wish to help and will reply honestly and without judgment.

hope you feel better veer :)

Veer we've talked before and you sound like a level headed guy with plenty of compassion and sensitivity for pain in others. Yes tehre are lots of assholes around and they make life difficult. But so what! The worst they can do is make things unbearable - that is so bad? Not necessarily.

Remember all good things come from labour. If you persevere and fight it out - continue to run when your lungs are bursting and your legs cant move - you will reach that finish line and the reward isnt the medal - its your sense of fighting it out and surviving.

I understand that you are lonely and sad. And that kind of pain is one of teh worst imaginable. Its really difficult for us humans to live without the company of others - even us sikhs are always encouraged to seek out the company of sangat.

Thats not always possible and its not something you always wanna do. It takes great effort for some of us. Im not giving you a magic fix. But the fix is in the way you see the world. If you can change a little bit of how you see the world (maybe by talking to someone - anyone) you can change how you feel for the better.

Talk to infernal - add some singhs and kaurs to your IM (AOL/MSN etc) list and have a chat about useless stuff like girls and music ro whatever you want.

if you can, get out there and run - just jog for as far as you can .. wear some comfortable clothing - doing this might release some chemicals in your body and you might feel better. im not sure about the actual biology stuff - but it works for me when im down.

if you got specific issues you wanna discuss - feel free to put them up here - there are plenty of us who wish to help and will reply honestly and without judgment.

hope you feel better veer :)

have we talked before how do u know me?

thing is....

im looking for wifey on matrimonial sites i cant find one they all are taken

and all these matrimonial sites ask u 2 pay 2 contact people

does any1 know about free matrimonial sites (sikh ones)

lol so u would rather kill yourself then pay some matramonial fee.. sheeet

lol yaara there are easier ways to pick up chicks and more successful ways then making ppl feel sorry for you.. man no body is going to want to marry a man who wanted to kill himself because he coudlnt find a girl on a matramonial site.

lol

love ya man.. ;)

lol so u would rather kill yourself then pay some matramonial fee.. sheeet

lol yaara there are easier ways to pick up chicks and more successful ways then making ppl feel sorry for you.. man no body is going to want to marry a man who wanted to kill himself because he coudlnt find a girl on a matramonial site.

lol

love ya man.. ;)

my problems are more complex then that...

its not a feeling sorry situation.... why is it whenever someone has a problem ppl say its a feeling sorry thing..

ive noticed this a lot in the sikh community oh well let it be

Whoever does suicide will most likely have to expereince the same life (probably even much harder life, think of all the unnecessary heart ache you will cause your relatives), so why go through it all again when you already made it halfway? Life is tough, that is why we are here, otherwise there is no point in the creation of this earth plane.

When people have difficult problems and reach out to others for help, many times those others do not know how to respond. So they say ''toughen up, stop feeling sorry for yourself'' etc. The Sikh community consists mostly of Indians, most of whom were raised in India. In India there is little understanding and acceptance of depression, even in the West there is stigma but much less. Don't worry about it, they deal with it in the way that they understand it.

It does sound like you may have a clinical depression. I suggest you speak with your doctor for some help. And don't worry about it, it's really not a ''bad'' thing. It happens to many people, is an illness, is curable, and is a stage in many people's lives which may even change their lives for the better.

I also suggest you search other sites for advice from sikhs given to previous ppl with a similar situation.

I too once felt a deep spiritual emptiness and everyday sadness. The only thing that cured it was regular amritvela and simran & bani in the amritvela.

Do paath, build yourself a regular routine and stick to it everyday. If you don't know how to pronounce it properly then listen to a recording. Bhai jarnail singh has a nice voice. Giani takhur singh's is very full of pyar. (download from gursikhijeevan.com).

Include a healthy diet and regular CARDIO exercise in your routine. Trust me, it is hard but it all does help. Talk to a good friend if you need to.

Feel free to post again and again if need be. I've been through it and am very willing to help.

When people have difficult problems and reach out to others for help, many times those others do not know how to respond. So they say ''toughen up, stop feeling sorry for yourself'' etc. The Sikh community consists mostly of Indians, most of whom were raised in India. In India there is little understanding and acceptance of depression, even in the West there is stigma but much less. Don't worry about it, they deal with it in the way that they understand it.

It does sound like you may have a clinical depression. I suggest you speak with your doctor for some help. And don't worry about it, it's really not a ''bad'' thing. It happens to many people, is an illness, is curable, and is a stage in many people's lives which may even change their lives for the better.

I also suggest you search other sites for advice from sikhs given to previous ppl with a similar situation.

I too once felt a deep spiritual emptiness and everyday sadness. The only thing that cured it was regular amritvela and simran & bani in the amritvela.

Do paath, build yourself a regular routine and stick to it everyday. If you don't know how to pronounce it properly then listen to a recording. Bhai jarnail singh has a nice voice. Giani takhur singh's is very full of pyar. (download from gursikhijeevan.com).

Include a healthy diet and regular CARDIO exercise in your routine. Trust me, it is hard but it all does help. Talk to a good friend if you need to.

Feel free to post again and again if need be. I've been through it and am very willing to help.

things were different in india.. the older generation got their kids married at a young age.... i am 19 im searching for match...

this is because i dont have anybody to talk to and thats a fact im not attracting any attention

and why does nobody provide me with a english translation of suleman the ghost i PM;'d neo and asked him a lot about that and he never gave me that..i cant understand the language on that tape..

I'm sorry Orchids but STOP BEING A BABY. You are 19 years old and you can listen to Suleman ghost tape, no one is gonna dedicate the time to translate it for you, atleast I think not. Yes you can understand the language but by your own admission in an earlier thread you think its "TOO SCARY" to listen to.

Anyways I was alot like you when I was younger, always complaining about my situation compared other kids my age. that complaining never got me anywhere.... Listen to AnotherSingh's advice.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh to some but I would tell me own brother the exact same thing, only harsher :)

To the peeps who think he posted to get people to feel sorry for him. please. how is such a comment constructive? Think about this carefully - how would posting something personal to a public board make you feel?

Orchids we havent talked personally - but i saw your postings on some threads that i also commented on.

About looking for a wifey on the matrimonial sites. Dont. I wouldnt do it man. Those things are depressing. Thas the last place i'd look and i dont mind a bit of mouse clicking.

where do u live - arent there any panjabi girls around there?

Yaar i wasnt telling you to toughen up, I was telling you to wake up..

lol..

Where u from, a country with no women what so ever?

And yaar your 19, chill out marriage is simple once the ball starts rolling but getting the ball to role is what seems so hard.

Lol and you think suleman the ghost is scary.. if you saw half the shi t I seen suleman would be nothing more then a bed time story.

Yaar if you are so desperate for a wife meet me in India for Hola Mohalla I will be with all the nihang singhs probably smaked on degh or something like that.. I will get you married off in a flash.

There is a saying from Doaba.. .. If you cant get your son married in DOaba then just take him to Malwa and you will return with a Bride. ;) No offense to the malwais..

which stuff have u seen....i am curious

i live in the west midlands...how can someone expect me to get married to a girl who smokes, clubs, drinks and has had previous bf;s? i know they aint all like that but the majority are...and they speak and act like kaalia...im looking for family type girl...as for girls in india most of them marry passports....

if any1 asks why i came 2 this site i came because the world shut me out i suffered humiliation from the jatt community and they kept on saying stuff 2 me so i came on here to gain some insight into sikhi from proper sikhs.. and jeah...i talked to one of my buddies about my depression and guess what the stuff he came out with...he was a muslim dude and he asked me to convert....omg this is how the world is its so mean...

so where do u expect me to turn for help..

dhaevaga(n)dhhaaree mehalaa 9 ||

jagath mai jhoot(h)ee dhaekhee preeth ||

apanae hee sukh sio sabh laagae kiaa dhaaraa kiaa meeth ||1|| rehaao ||

maero maero sabhai kehath hai hith sio baadhhiou cheeth ||

a(n)th kaal sa(n)gee neh kooo eih acharaj hai reeth ||1||

man moorakh ajehoo neh samajhath sikh dhai haariou neeth ||

naanak bhoujal paar parai jo gaavai prabh kae geeth ||2||3||6||38||47||

Raag Dayv-Gandhaaree, Ninth Mehl:

In this world, I have seen love to be false.

Whether they are spouses or friends, all are concerned only with their own happiness. ||1||Pause||

All say, ""Mine, mine"", and attach their consciousness to you with love.

But at the very last moment, none shall go along with you. How strange are the ways of the world! ||1||

The foolish mind has not yet reformed itself, although I have grown weary of continually instructing it.

O Nanak, one crosses over the terrifying world-ocean, singing the Songs of God.

All i have to say is, Be strong and have faith.

"God helps those who help themselves."

fateh

I agree that introspection may not be such a bad idea. I think you should just sit down and think about your life. What makes you want commit suicide? Do you think suicide will help anything? All you'll do is hurt all those that care about you. Also just think of all the people in worst situations. Try to put everything in prespective. Is it how you feel about yourself that bothers you, or what other people think?

I don't know your situation, but I will try and offer some advice. If it is about other people, about them picking on you or anything. Then I'd say deal with it. As in don't take crap from people. If they are making you feel bad, then you shut them up so you are ok. You have to just find your own strength to move on regardless of what shit heads you have to deal with.

The way I see it there are 6 billion people in the world. There are many that you won't like and vice versa. Don't get caught up in worrying about others' opinion. Be bold, and proud of yourself and you'll definitly meet people from a crowd you will like. You just have to be confident in yourself and you will just attract people to yourself.

Not telling you to be cocky, just be confident, proud, and strong. Like it was said in an earlier post rarely do people approach the quiet, shy, nervous, down kid.

So don't let the world shut you out man, shut the *edited* world out! :yo:

This reminds me of a quote my friend cited "When the world gives you lemons, just make lemonade, piss in it and give it to all the people you hate" :mrgreen:

Be strong, everything will be alright!

I realize that many people will consider what I've said cliche and whatnot, but to me it makes sense so.. :roll:

hmmm... Orchids, we've talked a bit on this website. i never knew u felt like that.

lemme tell u something Orchids, as ur vadi bhain in a sense: life was never meant to be easy. if it was gonna be easy, then we would all succeed. but everyone in this world has to work for true success.

u say that u feel alone, and that u feel sorrow.

all i can say to u is that u must be BLIND not to see how surrounded you are. it doesn't matter how much u deny this, Orchids, but there are people in the world that care for you. your family, your real friends, and other well-wishers that you never knew existed.

if you do something as tragic as taking your own life, you and you alone will be responsible for the pain you cause to all of those people. and you will be held accountable for it.

trust me, it's one thing to bear your own pain. it's quite another thing to bear the pain of others.

the sorrow that u feel, that feeling of despair is nothing compared to what will befall your loved ones. i have SEEN what kind of effect a suicide in the family can have. and it's not pleasant. please don't turn your happy and healthy family into hollow shells of their former selves.

as for yourself... Orchids, you must seek help. considering suicide isn't the way to take care of problems. it doesn't solve anything. please find a professional who can help you with your problems.

life isn't as bad as it seems. think of all that could be if you put it to ur mind to live life.

think about it like this: if our older Sikh generations could live through the torments of war unlike any other and still remain chardi kala, then goddammit, you can too!

don't cloud your vision by thinking of the small things that make life negative! think of the bigger picture!

life is so beautiful, Orchids. and if you end yours, you may never get the chance to really experience it.

i know you don't really wanna end things. if you did, then you wouldn't have put ur message up. the fact that u did means that there's some part of you that recognizes the value of living the life through. please don't ignore that! hold onto hope, my friend. and find someone that you know can guide you properly.

good luck...

yaar lol Im sure if the west midlands Singhni Massive heard you refering to them as smokers or ladies with previous bfs man you'd have alot of BEEF...

and neo.. amrit vela sach nau.. can be esoterically represented as amrit vela sat to nau.. translated meaning amrit vela is 7 to 9..

The above is a joke dont shoot me.. !!!!

Orchid baba the world is a big place and west midlands is even bigger so dont worry man im sure there is a ripe virgin tyar pr tyar family girl just waiting for you her knight in shining bata to come and whisk her off her manja.

Dont expect a woman like your looking for to just pop out of thin air and appear infront of your door in a descrete brown package saying TO Orchid..

You need to interact just because the first 60 women you meet are smokers clubbers or someones ex dont mean MISS 61 wont be the ONE...

;)

i know enough girls who dont drink or smoke!

Come to London Unis, you can find them there! and yes.... there are jatts too !

Singh, you just gota look in the right place !

Anyway, wots wrong with a girl who goes to pubs and clubs ? it can benefit your life in other ways. . . . .

Gurfateh

Harpreet