Banda Singh bahadur

jss

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But those Mahpursh were celibate out of their OWN free will not because they had a special rule made specially for them alone and no one else. That is what i'm trying to discuss here. Why would Banda Bahadur alone have this rule imposed on him and no one else? He may have made some mistakes no doubt but marriage is certainly not one of them in Gurmat point of view or any other point of view for that matter.

It's very simple concept mithar veer, lets go step by step-

I think we can both agree that getting married or not getting married is part of one's sanjog/karma right?

Lets go step further, I think we can both agree Guru Maharaj ji can read one's karma (as proven by many sakhiyas) and Guru sahib can destroy anyone's bad karam as well which they prefer to do it only when its within vahiguroo razaa.

Lastly, Guru sahib have given bachans to the sikhs which they followed more than their life? like - bhai lehna ji of eating corspe as test etc which later became gur gaddi malik of sri guru nanak dev ji.

Lets connect all three things in this specific case- In baba banda singh ji bahudar sanchit karam, he was not meant to get married. Guru Maharaj have read his karam advised him not to get married based on his karam, he didn't follow guru maharaj's bachans, what happened in the end? He had his son's heart fed to him all part of bigger play. Karam theory is extremely deep, just because we may not understand it because of our surti avastha, we shouldn't question it.

I hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...