Why

Nectar

Why...do ur own loved ones hurt u....when u nurtured them like ur own kids.....WHY??? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

A bond of sisters is pious and pure....and then they just break the trust ..the faith....the bond... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: WHY THE HECK..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I guess I shd do paath :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

An old Punjabi kids bedtime story....

There once was a bird, who got frozen in the snow due to a sudden downfall. Time passed, and one day, a horse came along and dropped its dung over the snow where the bird was frozen solid. The bird, seeing and smelling the dung began to curse the horse.

However, the dung, being warm started to thaw out the snow. The bird began to stir and eventually regained its warmth and strength. It apologised to the horse and then thanked it.

A few minutes later, an eagle who was watching the entire episode came down and swooped up the bird for its dinner.

One of the many morals of the story - those who crap on you are sometimes helping you to become stronger (even though you may not realise this immediately), so never curse them or think bad of them.

Another moral is that even in times of happiness and freedom, always stay alert, never take anything for granted, and keep your feet firmly on the ground (ie. ego).

Look mate.. let me tell you from experiences that blood ties dont necesarrily mean a thing when it comes to how people will treat you. Forget brothers and sisters acting up, i've seen things happen where you'd wonder how parents could even think about treating their children that way and vice versa.

Some of our blood relatives are there for us and stand by us as we'd expect. Others, it seems, are just there so that they can get their payback for whatever we "Karmicly" (not even sure if thats a word lol)owe them and sometimes it seems that they will do whatever they can to make our lives hell. And then you get the surprise packages, people that arent even your blood but are more like brothers/sisters/parents to you that your own.

Its hard to deal with, and beleive me i know. But its also possible that ur sister is just a kid and will one day see the error of her ways if she is in the wrong.. i mean lets face it. we all look back and regret behaving in certain ways or doing certain things right?

So just remember all the people who do care about and would go out of their way not to hurt you. as for your sister... you could give her the benefit of the doubt this time and try to talk things out... alternatively, im told that a swift Jab-Cross-Bodyhook-Uppercut combo can work wonders in showing someone the error of their ways :wink:

hasseya karro :D