Baba Santa Singh

• 4 months later...

Dear CE,

Here are some pictures of Baba Santa Singh Ji in their younger days - I especially like the ishnan sewa picture - note the way Baba ji's beard has been flared out 'Rajput' / Khshatriya style in the second picture.Enjoy !

* taken from The Illustrated History of the Sikhs (1947-78 - Gur Rattan Pal Singh 1979 - pg 330

santasingh3os.png

* Taken fom Khalsa Panth - Raghu Rai and Khushwant Singh 1984 pg108-9

santasingh14oc.png

santasingh33ss.png

VAH JI VAH thank u ea games for starting this.

i would love to c any singh of 2day who thinks they have enough power, enough simran, enough courage as Baba Santa Singh.

ppl gotta say when he leaves us in this world it will be a great loss. y don't singhs take him as a role model. imagine a whole army as powerful as him.

shitzzzzzzzzzzzzz i'll be pissing pants scared like a lil gayboy chatting on the pc.

would love to c any singh of 2day who thinks they have enough power, enough simran, enough courage as Baba Santa Singh

doaba, it be foolish to compare bhramgyanis..they are one jot...if you haven't realize that then you haven't got the essence of sikhi.

i was on about any1 and everybody. a role model a child can look up to. to learn gurbani and train and be the fearless warrior Baba Santa Singh is. thats what i mean. duno how u got the brahm gyani thing into.

how many ppl can we truly truly and i mean truly say there r ppl , more ppl like Baba Santa Singh. just take a moment and think about it. think about what i'm aking from my point of view.

• 4 months later...

What was Baba Santa Singh's response to April 13th, 1978 when the Narkhdaris murdered 13 Singhs in Amritsar? Does anyone know if the Nihungs of either Budha or Tarna Dal provided any help or assistance to the innocent widows or orphans of Operation Bluestar or the 1984 Anti-Sikh Delhi riots? What's the view of "admin cut' Ajit Phoola and KP Gill? I invite anybody and everybody on this forum to express their opinions.

DHEG TEGH FATEH

What was Baba Santa Singh's response to April 13th, 1978 when the Narkhdaris murdered 13 Singhs in Amritsar? Does anyone know if the Nihungs of either Budha or Tarna Dal provided any help or assistance to the innocent widows or orphans of Operation Bluestar or the 1984 Anti-Sikh Delhi riots? What's the view of "Admin -Cut' Ajit Phoola and KP Gill? I invite anybody and everybody on this forum to express their opinions.

DHEG TEGH FATEH

rsearch the forum you will find this has been discussed before. Just use search feature.