Sada Jai Bhagauti

Slight correction: Sada Jai Bhaugauti (Bhaguatee Astother) is NOT written (i.e. composed) by Gyani Gyan Singh, but merely recorded by him, this is bani attributed to Guru Gobind Singh as Mukvak and forms part of the alleged 'oral tradition' that was maintained by the Singhs until its formal recording by Gyani Gyan Singh.

It is likely that this together with works like Uggardanti are in fact parts of larger works that have been lost.

gyani gian singh simply wrote the small passage once the bani is complete

it is referenced in the buddha dal pothe sahib

bhauguti astorthar is by guru gobind singh ji maharaj and

this amazingl bani is associated with a certain hand written copy of dasam granthsahib maharaaj oy baba deep singh ji

sada jai sada jai sada jai bhaghouti

Desi Baba,

Please reference further the Baba Deep Singh Granth as I have heard this many times in person when speaking with Sanatan Sikhs to the extent that his Gutka includes Uggardanti and a saroop of the Dasam Granth also contains this bani, however this is not referenced in any Dasam Granth study.

As per the Bhagautee Astother, what are your views on the following lines:-

"Parey preet so praat Astother Yaako, Karey RUDRA KALI namaskar taako"

lit. "Whosoever recites this Astother with due love (preet) and reverence, Rudra (Shiva) and Kali (Durga) shall bow to them"

my knowledge is very limited but i when i was learning this bani i asked a gyani santhiya uataad on the originns of this banni and that was the answer that i recieved

i think the reason that this granth containing these bannia is not referenced is because it is extermly rare.

i myself do not know many sanatan sikhs and have therefore not been able to ask them about this topic which has also been on my mind for quite some time

as for the line you quoted it is bueatiful example of the power of gurbani

Parey preet so praat Astother Yaako, Karey RUDRA KALI namaskar taako"

ruddra manngne bingne hee aguothi sada jai sada jai sada jai bhaghouti

akaaaal