Oye Kiddhan!!!!

CaNaDiAn_jAtTi

I just thought i'd drop in and say hi to the sangat, been so long since i've been here... hope everyone is in chardi kala....been busy...3rd year is like a bunch of work, whoever said it gets easier as u go on is joking, don't listen to them... yeah anyways...my big accomplishment so far is.....*drum roll* I've gone veggie....my family is non veg, so it's kinda hard, but we'll see how this goes.... anyhoos.... let me know what's chillin if all of your lives....Ciao dolls :wink:[/font:70088bf8d5]

Oh Kidda?? How's edmonton?? hows your back with snow showling?? :P:LOL:.. all is good here... nice of you to come here and say hi, shi so hor koi seva kariiya's - lassi?? chaa? shardaaie? sukha? :P.. oh anand hii anand you became veggie...thats good..kuddos to you :D... if you do feel to eat... eat artifical meat.. :LOL:...

aaahahahaa! tha's like the first ever off-topic post i've ever seen our admin do! yessss! i'm reforming all our SA sangatees! woo hoo! :LOL:

welcome back CJ. how you doin? dun you just love how uni seems to suck all the fun outta life? oooooh yeaaah... it's great. havin said that, i'm outtie. gotta get some work done. lol! take care, sistah. it's great seein you back. make sure you keep comin around. we missed you. :(

lol.... thas ok Akali Sodhi... I went veggie for a month in november then din't for dec and now i'm tryin it again.... so we'll see how it goes this time around... main thing is do it cuz you feel like doing it... 8)