year 2012

HeyDudesWassup

The Mayan calendar which is thousands of years old ends in 2012, many people (some from 3HO) are calling 2012 the start of the age of aquarius (golden age), have you heard or read anything ?

Something very interesting I read today:

-----------------

Question: What is the significance of the year 2012.

Sri Kalki Bhagavan: OK. Most of you know that the earth has got a magnetic field. As the earth’s molten core is rotating; the magnetic field is created. The thought sphere of the human mind is located in the earth’s magnetic field. This mag-netic field has been weakening dramatically over last ten years.

Now, in physics there is a parameter called “Schumann´s Resonanceâ€. Using that we can determine the strength of the earth’s magnetic field. While for many centuries, it was constant around 7.80 cycles per second, during the last 7-8 years, it has risen to 11 cycles per second and is continuing to increase dramatically. If you work it out mathematically, it appears that, by the year 2012, the "Schuman´s" is likely to be 13 cycles per second. When this reso-nance is 13 cycles per second, the earth’s core would stop rotating with mag-netic field gone, you mind is gone. When I say "your mind", what I mean is your "samskaras". The pressure of the past 11.000 years of samskaras will vanish.

In the Dharma, we also say, “Mind is Karmaâ€. All actions start from your mind. The mind is nothing but a storehouse of samskaras or past life vasanas from which all action emanates. This is stored in the earth’s magnetic field. So in the year 2012, it will become zero for a few days. After that the core will start rotating again. This would be a fresh beginning for man or the dawn of the Golden Age. This is the significance of the year 2012. How do we know, it will happen? The study of fossil records has shown that, it happens roughly after 11.000 years. It’s only a short time away and then we can all start afresh. That is why I want you to become enlightened by 2012. If you are enlight-ened, with all your samskaras gone, we can begin a new yuga, which can be called Sathya Yuga or the Golden Age. Man will enter into a new state of al-tered consciousness.

As I told you already, the earth’s resonance is increasing which means the earth’s heart is undergoing a transformation. The earth has got a physical body, like you have a body. It has got a consciousness as well. Now as the resonance is increasing the earths heart functioning very differently from before. Now, your heart and the earth’s heart are connected. The earth’s heart can be influ-enced by your heart and vice versa. That is why, it is essential that your heart-beat synchronises with the earth’s resonance. This means your heart must flower. Your heart will flower when you discover love in your relationships.

If you have discover love, you must stop judging your parents, spouses, etc., internally. Nobody can be judged as the whole universe directly influences all events, even the behaviour of the people.

So learn to experience life. Life has to be experienced, be it pain or pleasure.

*Just wanted to add that this person doe snot claim to be the Kalki Avtar, his name is just a title

---------------------------

hmmm...

it makes for interesting reading. i've got a couple of quick questions before i say anything...

does this cycle of "the golden age" happen ever 11 years? or is this a once in a lifetime thing?

secondly, where's the proof that this isn't just some sort of "theory" floating around about our karams goin down the drain so we start afresh?

some of the things said make me doubt this piece quite a bit. it sounds almost like another "end of the world" kinda thing. actually, it sounds a bit like what Jehovah's Witnesses talk about ... you know, a kingdom of heaven on earth.

but tha's just my uninformed opinion.

Like I said this is just 1 person's opinion, I'm not a 100% clear of his message. You can read up his stuff here and get a better understanding then what I can provide:

http://www.experiencefestival.com/kalki

some other links regarding 2012:

http://www.sikhnet.com/sikhnet/youth.nsf/3...c2b3!SearchView

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/New_Ag...uality/id/22250

wha's so funny?

HDW... could you clarify on my previous question if you karams are supposed to come back after the few days of no karams?

http://www.crystalinks.com/may.html

Just wanted to point out...about a quarter of the way down the page:

Archeologists - claim that the Maya began counting time as of August 31, 3114 B.C. This is called the zero year and is likened to January 1, AD. All dates in the Long Count begin there, so the date of the beginning of this time cycle is written 13-0-0-0-0. That means 13 cycles of 400 years will have passed before the next cycle begins, which is December 27, 2012. The new cycle will begin as 1-0-0-0-0.

Now we've got a discrepancy.. i mean, if all these Mayans were so accurate, all the dates should be the same.... this one states December 27th as the "end of time" date...

Secondly, if i compare it with the site i put up before... the fisrt site i put up says that they've traced 0.0.0.0.0 back to August 31st 3114 B.C..

This second site traces 0.0.0.0.0 back to August 11th 3114 B.C... theres a 20 day discrepancy there.. and a 6 day discrepancy in the end date.....

what's strange is also that the second website starts earlier but ends later.... anyways.. finding some problems now accepting it..

• 3 months later...

hey, sorry i know this post is kinda outta date now, but anyway is this the dude u were speaking about ...

http://www.experiencefestival.com/kalki

an interesting fact, it is believed that kalki avtar - 10th and incarnation of shiv ji and destroyer of Kaljug- will take birth in a place called Sambhala. within the Buddhist tradition it is believed that the next great Buddha (Sidhartha Goutama (9th incarnation) being the first) will also take birth in a place called Sambhala. although the exact geographical location of this place is not know it is believed to be in Tibet and well guarded.

Also it is worthwhile noting that Christinaity, Islam and other reigion prophecise some great being coming 2 earth and bringing an end to these dark ages! :twisted:

The Mayan Calendar suggest there will be a disaster in 2012, it predicts that there would a really bad natural disaster in december 2012. I dont think its a yug change, however I am lead to believe that there will a volcanic erruption in yellowstone park in america. Lots of ash and earthquakes etc, believe me i've done the studies, it really overdue. not good man! but hey im in england so good luck to you folks up west!!

fo shizzle ma nizzle

yellowstone park!!!

yogi bears and bobo gonna get smashed !!

or do they live in jellystone park

lol

4get it yo we all gonna die sum time

jus hav anand ,

do sewa and simran and read bani

with pyar - its all love baby holla

wen the time cums

do wot ure supposed to

wats THAT u may ask ?

the baba ji will Reveal all

akaaall !! koi parvaaa ney

• 3 weeks later...