Why??????

aguptkaur

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather then debating where certain sections of the forum are situated, wouldnt it be more beneficial if you actually posted spiritual and inspirational threads?

Gurfateh

I agree 100%..instead of debating aguptkaur ji, lets make a difference...please join us at spiritual sections like- inspirational posts, meditation section, saint section and make a difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

how can you people not see the importance.. SUkhi and blunt edge you both make me SICK... !!! I think you should both be excommunicated from the Sikhawareness Panth.. and be erm made to erm wash virtual shoes of the e-sangat.. !!

I agree with the resistance, !! Down with Neo the flashist.

agupt kaur who isnt really remaining all the gupt in airing her persistant view Im a strict vegitarian so i will hold Neo down and you can eat his arms !! Then we shall all be free.

Lila da Resolution.

lol... looks like the revolution is gaining momentum! Sukhi, looks like us pakhandis are gonna have to either join it or be hunted down!

i'll join a revolution... i'll be the one rebelling against the rebels of the original system but NOT for Neo's reasons. for my own. feel free to jump on MY bandwagon, double_edge. if we're gonna discuss unimportant issues such as this one and get all heated up about it, we all might as well have jathas about it, eh.

saying that... i'd like to extend a warm welcome to all those who would like to join Mahadevi Sukhi's Party Against Arguments That Make No Sense! (a.k.a. MSPAATMNS... try sayin THAT... lol...)

down with the imperial flashists!!... with their houghty toughty attitudes & their flashist clothes & their stupid flashist ideas & their er... other flashist stuff!!

we the Maha Emperor Guv's Alliance - Against Sikhawareness Stupidity (MEGA-ASS) have the following demands which must be complied with in the following order:

1. all spiritual discussions must be at the top of the main page.

2. as gurbani is key to everything, all gurbani & formal debates should be at the top in a section that from now on will be called 'sikhawareness lounge'

3. the primary reason ppl come to this site is to ask questions, so all q&a's topics & other general discussions should be at the top in the 'question zone' section.

4. without knowing about sa, ppl won't know how to access the other forums, so sections on articles & downloads should be at the top. after much debate, fighting & hair pulling we have decided that this section should be called 'sikhawareness.com'

5. from now on all posts must begin with the words 'i spy with my little eye...'

failure to comply with these demands will result in the MEGA-ASS coming down on u like a tonne of bricks. u have been warned.

something ought to be down against those pakandis sukhiunderscorev & doubleunderscoreedge... the crazy half-wits. and what's with all this MEGA-ASS business???

in a bid to bring some sanity back to sikhawareness, i have created the Movement Against Half-wits And Maha Emperor Guv's Alliance - Against Sikhawareness Stupidity (MAHA MEGA-ASS)

we of the MAHA MEGA-ASS have the following demands:

1. none of MEGA-ASS's demands must be met

2. sukhiunderscorev & doubleunderscorev must be excommunicated unless they bow in awe to the greatness of MAHA MEGA-ASS.

3. all posts, pm's, emails & conversations started by sikhawareness members must begin with the words "i bow to the almighty gigantic bellowing power of the MAHA MEGA-ASS, who sustains and nourishes me"

i cannot control the power of the convictions of the members of our organisation, & all i can say is that if our demands are not agreed to asap, i will not be able to hold back the volatile & noxious eruption emanating from the rear doors of MAHA MEGA-ASS.... & believe u me, it's not a pretty site!

to all sa members: anyone found cavorting with or 'eyeing up' MEGA-ASS will be smothered by MAHA MEGA-ASS.

and any sa members who are not already members of MAHA MEGA-ASS are cordially invited to take a tour of MAHA MEGA-ASS where u will get to see the interior workings of this noble organisation.

thank you.

NEWSFLASH!

an unprecedented event happened earlier today. MAHA MEGA-ASS has voluntarily pledged allegiance to the Great Leader of MSPAATMNS, Mahadevi Sukhi in support of her goals to do whatever it was that she wanted to do but can't remember at the moment.

please feel free to bash MAHA MEGA-ASS under any and all circumstances, as that is what She (Mahadevi Sukhi) has deemed proper for such an organization.

long live Mahadevi Sukhi!

public relations MSPAATMNS

oh crap... i thought i'd replied to this... damn site don't work right with firefox.

it was something along the lines of sukhi's a crazy canadian, ignore her coz she's trying to trick y'all into joining Mad Sukhi's Panth Against All The Mmmm Normal Sikhs (MSPAATMNS)

this message was brought to u by the Regional Elected Committee To Undermine MSPAATMNS.

thank u.

NEWSFLASH!

an unprecedented event happened earlier today. MAHA MEGA-ASS has voluntarily pledged allegiance to the Great Leader of MSPAATMNS, Mahadevi Sukhi in support of her goals to do whatever it was that she wanted to do but can't remember at the moment.

please feel free to bash MAHA MEGA-ASS under any and all circumstances, as that is what She (Mahadevi Sukhi) has deemed proper for such an organization.

long live Mahadevi Sukhi!

public relations MSPAATMNS

freak