Why??????

aguptkaur

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RECTUMSPAATMNS is just more b.s. being spread by people who don't care for you, my peoples! don't fall into their traps! follow me to enlightenment and bliss! (lol....)

sexysingh, of course you'd think i'm cool. it's cuz i am! (lol! dun you luv my sense of modesty?)

and the rest of you... be forewarned... you're on my hitlist.

RECTUMSPAATMNS is just more b.s. being spread by people who don't care for you, my peoples! don't fall into their traps! follow me to enlightenment and bliss! (lol....)

do not jest about serious matters. MAHA MEGA-ASS will find a suitable method of bringing u back into line.

sexysingh, of course you'd think i'm cool. it's cuz i am! (lol! dun you luv my sense of modesty?)

it's not ur modesty he luvs.

and the rest of you... be forewarned... you're on my hitlist.

what are u going to do? make us listen to your canadian rantings until we embrace the sweet freedom that only death can bring?

face it sukhi... u lost the battle & u lost the war. :P

do not jest about serious matters. MAHA MEGA-ASS will find a suitable method of bringing u back into line.

i'd believe you if i knew that MAHA MEGA-ASS even knew where the line was. :LOL:

it's not ur modesty he luvs.

oh really... and you would know that how...?

what are u going to do? make us listen to your canadian rantings until we embrace the sweet freedom that only death can bring?

face it sukhi... u lost the battle & u lost the war. :P

i just might do that... don't say i didn't warn you about it!

and as for my defeat... let the battle begin. i'll think about the war after that. :LOL:

Incredible. It never occured to me the reason you seem cool is because you ARE cool! But now that you mention it, that makes perfect cents. With so many cents i could buy any number of sukhi-is-cool merchandise. Infact, let me be first one to suggest a new line of sukhi breakfast cereals. Focus your incredible intellect and probing vision into wrapping the finest box of crunchy flakes studded with sparkling sprinkles of your greatness.

Like a pack of hyenas chewing the carcass of unworthy takes - these giddars need to realise the potency of your reign - oh queen of Bees. I say hit them (or men?) sukhi one more time - many times! You, warning the laughing heretics is a noble gesture but i say smite them without warning!

Give modesty to the worms my gracious princess and do away with the PR - find your true icey cold - totally cool nature and make the world a less warmer place! I for one welcome the new divine laundromat overlord!

Unofficially, i've still got a few left but they are chipped off the block - that happens when you play a cats eye against the Emperor (peace be upon her).

sukhi is blamessless! no mess no blame - and certainly less lame!

my friend, my data data driven aerial headed walking toaster friend, a thread is made of many points! but a point is not made of any threads! put the points together side by side to make the thread. so why ask for a point - when there are only points. that is the thread

*Disclaimer: Mentally challenged persons are also humans. The above is in no way meant to offend the sentiments of any persons. Apologies in advance. :D

too late... u've already offended sukhi, beast & sexy.

u've also offended me by refering to them as human!!

:LOL:

i'm not arguing!

arguments can only arise if there's some sort of valid point that contradicts the one i've made. and as far as i can tell, no one has done anything of the sort. (muahahahaha!)

so... MSPAATMNS still stands unchallenged.

(note to sexysingh: you are permanently in my good books now. consider yourself blessed by the eternally compassionate Mahadevi Sukhi.)

• 2 weeks later...

arguments can only arise if there's some sort of valid point that contradicts the one i've made. and as far as i can tell, no one has done anything of the sort. (muahahahaha!)

u're right. of course the only reason noone has contradicted u is because u chat complete (ADMIN-CUT)... therefore u have made no valid points to contradict.

so... MSPAATMNS still stands unchallenged.

mspaatmns doesn't exist... it's all in ur head u crazy c*nadian freak.

(note to sexysingh: you are permanently in my good books now. consider yourself blessed by the eternally compassionate Mahadevi Sukhi.)

sexy... take my advice & run away.... run far away from here.... the crazy c*?&*ian is after u.

if i chat complete shit, then why do you constantly feel the need to reply to what i say?

MSPAATMNS exists as much as MAHA ASS exists.

and exactly where is sexysingh supposed to run to? i am omniscient!

oh wait, is that the right omni?

oh who cares. i'm multi-omni-everything, so there's no hiding from me.

muahahahahahaaaaaaa!

following yet another of sukhi's rants consisting of mindless drivel i decided on a hunch to search for 'crazy c*nadians' on google image search. what resulted was a deluge of horrifying pictures that terrified me to the bottom of my very soul! (many of the pictures being of sukhi/n3o)

about the only picture that i think might be acceptable on a public forum was this one:

crazycanadian.jpg

perhaps sukhi could explain to us with her multi-omni-insanity, what makes c*nadians soo stupid... & insane... & crazy... & stupid... & dumb? ... & stupid?

oh wait, is that the right omni?

This is why being a trekkie is so useful, its Omnipotent

It Means having absolute power over everything. Omnipotence is an essential attribute of God....i guess wed better start bowing to ya now

:roll:

oh you dumb brits..you guys have infected sukhi and made her blondee...

sukhi- i ll see you in back yard of nanaksar tom 4 pm there... grrrrr...

and guv- he/she is not fiance'...my future fiance's has a throne ..she is a super mahadevi who has created wanna be mahadevi as sukhi..sukhi keep asking her blessings and when she wouldn't get the blessing... sukhi started actin weird like she start winkin at super mahadevi's british coytee "guv"...then she would held him and took him tiolet and start changing his diapers... but that was just a excuse.. .she exploited him just to please super mahadevi..............!!!!! :LOL: :shock: :LOL:

weird arse cbcd (canadian born confuse desi)

:LOL:

Atleast I m desi Canadian........ :LOL: