Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Death

Beast

• 9 months later...

the sakhi about guru gobind singh ji as in suraj parkash by kavi raj santokh singh ji is ... ( sorry i always had problem with remembering names ) the grandson of pathan whome guru hargobind sahib killed came to guru sahib for darshans .... actually since the death of peende khan guru ghar was supporting his family and kids .... so the grandson come for darshan but as guru sahib wanted to do their kalla ...they started evoking that pathan ( i forgot his name ) by saying things like a person who cant take revenge of his elders is not a man etc etc ... 2 - 3 days the same thing happened ... he came to play chooper game with guru sahib .... and guru sahib always taunt him .... on the third day he told his mother guru sahib are saying him such things ... her mother said its ok just do the seva and darshan ... dont take it to ur heart ... on the 3rd day evening some singh presented 2 kattars to guru sahib .... that day guru sahib was sitting in their rang and looking at the kattars when the pathan entered .... the played and guru sahib handed one kattar to him ... and asked him what can u do with it .... he replayed if i was given a chance i can kill anyone with it in one blow ... guru ji smiled ... and like everyday ... they start telling him .... who is a man who can take revenge .... words passed ... guru sahib ordered all other singhs present their to leave .... now only these two were left .... they keep on talking .... and then guru closed their eyes and sat their ... one kattar was kept on the side of guru sahib and other was in the hand of pathan .... and guru sahib was sleeping .... pathan made his mind to take revenge as guru sahib said .... he did his first war with shaking hands but it missed it went from the side of kidney of guru sahib ... he was afraid and his hands were shaking .... then second war on the kidney ... and 2 - 3 inch it was inside ... guru ji opened his eyes and took other kattar .... and and in one blow it was in his stomach ... meanwhile guru sahib shouted any singh here .... mahasingh who was at door came running in .... and in one blow he cut that pathans head while his dead body was falling down .... then singhs medicated guru sahib .... and the wound was filled almost .... ever thing was normal .... the two officials from govt came for darshans of guru sahib .... they saw two 9 tanka bows kept in front of guru sahib ... very heavy bows ... they just thought in mind these saints just keep such bows to impress people no one can use them .... anterjami guru sahib knew what they were thinking .... they told a singh two bring both arrows to them .... the hold both no tanka bows in one hand and with other they put the chilla .... all sangat was looking at guru sahib who were in full beer raas .... then they streched both kammans at same time .... not only one time seven times .... due to this streching that wound started bleeding again .... and it coundnt got healed again ....

wahegurujikakhalsa wahegurujikifathe

Sorry to go off topic, but in earlier posts (a few years earlier), forum was discussing the jyoti jot of Guru Sahiban. When my father passed away a few years ago, a Giani Ji asked me to read this powerful, extremely deep and beautiful shab'd, which gives Guru Amardas Ji's hukum to the sangat regarding what to do upon the time of his jyoti jot.

ਰਾਮਕਲੀ ਸਦੁ

रामकली सदु

Rāmkalī saḏu

Raamkalee, Sadd ~ The Call Of Death:

ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥

ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥

Ik­oaʼnkār saṯgur parsāḏ.

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

ਜਗਿ ਦਾਤਾ ਸੋਇ ਭਗਤਿ ਵਛਲੁ ਤਿਹੁ ਲੋਇ ਜੀਉ ॥

जगि दाता सोइ भगति वछलु तिहु लोइ जीउ ॥

Jag ḏāṯā so­ė bẖagaṯ vacẖẖal ṯihu lo­ė jī­o.

He is the Great Giver of the Universe, the Lover of His devotees, throughout the three worlds.

ਗੁਰ ਸਬਦਿ ਸਮਾਵਏ ਅਵਰੁ ਨ ਜਾਣੈ ਕੋਇ ਜੀਉ ॥

गुर सबदि समावए अवरु न जाणै कोइ जीउ ॥

Gur sabaḏ samāv­ė avar na jāṇai ko­ė jī­o.

One who is merged in the Word of the Guru's Shabad does not know any other.

ਅਵਰੋ ਨ ਜਾਣਹਿ ਸਬਦਿ ਗੁਰ ਕੈ ਏਕੁ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਵਹੇ ॥

अवरो न जाणहि सबदि गुर कै एकु नामु धिआवहे ॥

Avro na jāṇeh sabaḏ gur kai ėk nām ḏẖi­āvhė.

Dwelling upon the Word of the Guru's Shabad, he does not know any other; he meditates on the One Name of the Lord.

ਪਰਸਾਦਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰੂ ਅੰਗਦ ਪਰਮ ਪਦਵੀ ਪਾਵਹੇ ॥

परसादि नानक गुरू अंगद परम पदवी पावहे ॥

Parsāḏ Nānak gurū angaḏ param paḏvī pāvhė.

By the Grace of Guru Nanak and Guru Angad, Guru Amar Das obtained the supreme status.

ਆਇਆ ਹਕਾਰਾ ਚਲਣਵਾਰਾ ਹਰਿ ਰਾਮ ਨਾਮਿ ਸਮਾਇਆ ॥

आइआ हकारा चलणवारा हरि राम नामि समाइआ ॥

Ā­i­ā hakārā cẖalaṇvārā har rām nām samā­i­ā.

And when the call came for Him to depart, He merged in the Name of the Lord.

ਜਗਿ ਅਮਰੁ ਅਟਲੁ ਅਤੋਲੁ ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ਭਗਤਿ ਤੇ ਹਰਿ ਪਾਇਆ ॥੧॥

जगि अमरु अटलु अतोलु ठाकुरु भगति ते हरि पाइआ ॥१॥

Jag amar atal aṯol ṯẖākur bẖagaṯ ṯė har pā­i­ā. ||1||

Through devotional worship in this world, the imperishable, immovable, immeasurable Lord is found. ||1||

ਹਰਿ ਭਾਣਾ ਗੁਰ ਭਾਇਆ ਗੁਰੁ ਜਾਵੈ ਹਰਿ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਪਾਸਿ ਜੀਉ ॥

हरि भाणा गुर भाइआ गुरु जावै हरि प्रभ पासि जीउ ॥

Har bẖāṇā gur bẖā­i­ā gur jāvai har parabẖ pās jī­o.

The Guru gladly accepted the Lord's Will, and so the Guru easily reached the Lord God's Presence.

ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਕਰੇ ਹਰਿ ਪਹਿ ਬੇਨਤੀ ਮੇਰੀ ਪੈਜ ਰਖਹੁ ਅਰਦਾਸਿ ਜੀਉ ॥

सतिगुरु करे हरि पहि बेनती मेरी पैज रखहु अरदासि जीउ ॥

Saṯgur karė har peh bėnṯī mėrī paij rakẖahu arḏās jī­o.

The True Guru prays to the Lord, "Please, save my honor. This is my prayer".

ਪੈਜ ਰਾਖਹੁ ਹਰਿ ਜਨਹ ਕੇਰੀ ਹਰਿ ਦੇਹੁ ਨਾਮੁ ਨਿਰੰਜਨੋ ॥

पैज राखहु हरि जनह केरी हरि देहु नामु निरंजनो ॥

Paij rākẖo har janah kėrī har ḏėh nām niranjano.

Please save the honor of Your humble servant, O Lord; please bless him with Your Immaculate Name.

ਅੰਤਿ ਚਲਦਿਆ ਹੋਇ ਬੇਲੀ ਜਮਦੂਤ ਕਾਲੁ ਨਿਖੰਜਨੋ ॥

अंति चलदिआ होइ बेली जमदूत कालु निखंजनो ॥

Anṯ cẖalḏi­ā ho­ė bėlī jamḏūṯ kāl nikẖanjano.

At this time of final departure, it is our only help and support; it destroys death, and the Messenger of Death.

ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਕੀ ਬੇਨਤੀ ਪਾਈ ਹਰਿ ਪ੍ਰਭਿ ਸੁਣੀ ਅਰਦਾਸਿ ਜੀਉ ॥

सतिगुरू की बेनती पाई हरि प्रभि सुणी अरदासि जीउ ॥

Saṯgurū kī bėnṯī pā­ī har parabẖ suṇī arḏās jī­o.

The Lord God heard the prayer of the True Guru, and granted His request.

ਹਰਿ ਧਾਰਿ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਮਿਲਾਇਆ ਧਨੁ ਧਨੁ ਕਹੈ ਸਾਬਾਸਿ ਜੀਉ ॥੨॥

हरि धारि किरपा सतिगुरु मिलाइआ धनु धनु कहै साबासि जीउ ॥२॥

Har ḏẖār kirpā saṯgur milā­i­ā ḏẖan ḏẖan kahai sābās jī­o. ||2||

The Lord showered His Mercy, and blended the True Guru with Himself; He said, "Blessed! Blessed! Wonderful!"||2||

ਮੇਰੇ ਸਿਖ ਸੁਣਹੁ ਪੁਤ ਭਾਈਹੋ ਮੇਰੈ ਹਰਿ ਭਾਣਾ ਆਉ ਮੈ ਪਾਸਿ ਜੀਉ ॥

मेरे सिख सुणहु पुत भाईहो मेरै हरि भाणा आउ मै पासि जीउ ॥

Mėrė sikẖ suṇhu puṯ bẖā­īho mėrai har bẖāṇā ā­o mai pās jī­o.

Listen O my Sikhs, my children and Siblings of Destiny; it is my Lord's Will that I must now go to Him.

ਹਰਿ ਭਾਣਾ ਗੁਰ ਭਾਇਆ ਮੇਰਾ ਹਰਿ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਕਰੇ ਸਾਬਾਸਿ ਜੀਉ ॥

हरि भाणा गुर भाइआ मेरा हरि प्रभु करे साबासि जीउ ॥

Har bẖāṇā gur bẖā­i­ā mėrā har parabẖ karė sābās jī­o.

The Guru gladly accepted the Lord's Will, and my Lord God applauded Him.

ਭਗਤੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਸੋਈ ਜਿਸੁ ਹਰਿ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਭਾਣਾ ਭਾਵਏ ॥

भगतु सतिगुरु पुरखु सोई जिसु हरि प्रभ भाणा भावए ॥

Bẖagaṯ saṯgur purakẖ so­ī jis har parabẖ bẖāṇā bẖāv­ė.

One who is pleased with the Lord God's Will is a devotee, the True Guru, the Primal Lord.

ਆਨੰਦ ਅਨਹਦ ਵਜਹਿ ਵਾਜੇ ਹਰਿ ਆਪਿ ਗਲਿ ਮੇਲਾਵਏ ॥

आनंद अनहद वजहि वाजे हरि आपि गलि मेलावए ॥

Ānanḏ anhaḏ vajeh vājė har āp gal mėlāva­ė.

The unstruck sound current of bliss resounds and vibrates; the Lord hugs him close in His embrace.

ਤੁਸੀ ਪੁਤ ਭਾਈ ਪਰਵਾਰੁ ਮੇਰਾ ਮਨਿ ਵੇਖਹੁ ਕਰਿ ਨਿਰਜਾਸਿ ਜੀਉ ॥

तुसी पुत भाई परवारु मेरा मनि वेखहु करि निरजासि जीउ ॥

Ŧusī puṯ bẖā­ī parvār mėrā man vėkẖhu kar nirjās jī­o.

O my children, siblings and family, look carefully in your minds, and see.

ਧੁਰਿ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਪਰਵਾਣਾ ਫਿਰੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਗੁਰੁ ਜਾਇ ਹਰਿ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਪਾਸਿ ਜੀਉ ॥੩॥

धुरि लिखिआ परवाणा फिरै नाही गुरु जाइ हरि प्रभ पासि जीउ ॥३॥

Ḏẖur likẖi­ā parvāṇā firai nāhī gur jā­ė har parabẖ pās jī­o. ||3||

The pre-ordained death warrant cannot be avoided; the Guru is going to be with the Lord God. ||3||

ਸਤਿਗੁਰਿ ਭਾਣੈ ਆਪਣੈ ਬਹਿ ਪਰਵਾਰੁ ਸਦਾਇਆ ॥

सतिगुरि भाणै आपणै बहि परवारु सदाइआ ॥

Saṯgur bẖāṇai āpṇai bahi parvār saḏā­i­ā.

The True Guru, in His Own Sweet Will, sat up and summoned His family.

ਮਤ ਮੈ ਪਿਛੈ ਕੋਈ ਰੋਵਸੀ ਸੋ ਮੈ ਮੂਲਿ ਨ ਭਾਇਆ ॥

मत मै पिछै कोई रोवसी सो मै मूलि न भाइआ ॥

Maṯ mai picẖẖai ko­ī rovsī so mai mūl na bẖā­i­ā.

Let no one weep for me after I am gone. That would not please me at all.

ਮਿਤੁ ਪੈਝੈ ਮਿਤੁ ਬਿਗਸੈ ਜਿਸੁ ਮਿਤ ਕੀ ਪੈਜ ਭਾਵਏ ॥

मितु पैझै मितु बिगसै जिसु मित की पैज भावए ॥

Miṯ paijẖai miṯ bigsai jis miṯ kī paij bẖāv­ė.

When a friend receives a robe of honor, then his friends are pleased with his honor.

ਤੁਸੀ ਵੀਚਾਰਿ ਦੇਖਹੁ ਪੁਤ ਭਾਈ ਹਰਿ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਪੈਨਾਵਏ ॥

तुसी वीचारि देखहु पुत भाई हरि सतिगुरू पैनावए ॥

Ŧusī vīcẖār ḏėkẖhu puṯ bẖā­ī har saṯgurū paināva­ė.

Consider this and see, O my children and siblings; the Lord has given the True Guru the robe of supreme honor.

ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਪਰਤਖਿ ਹੋਦੈ ਬਹਿ ਰਾਜੁ ਆਪਿ ਟਿਕਾਇਆ ॥

सतिगुरू परतखि होदै बहि राजु आपि टिकाइआ ॥

Saṯgurū parṯakẖ hoḏai bahi rāj āp tikā­i­ā.

The True Guru Himself sat up, and appointed the successor to the Throne of Raja Yoga, the Yoga of Meditation and Success.

ਸਭਿ ਸਿਖ ਬੰਧਪ ਪੁਤ ਭਾਈ ਰਾਮਦਾਸ ਪੈਰੀ ਪਾਇਆ ॥੪॥

सभि सिख बंधप पुत भाई रामदास पैरी पाइआ ॥४॥

Sabẖ sikẖ banḏẖap puṯ bẖā­ī Rāmḏās pairī pā­i­ā. ||4||

All the Sikhs, relatives, children and siblings have fallen at the Feet of Guru Ram Das. ||4||

ਅੰਤੇ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਬੋਲਿਆ ਮੈ ਪਿਛੈ ਕੀਰਤਨੁ ਕਰਿਅਹੁ ਨਿਰਬਾਣੁ ਜੀਉ ॥

अंते सतिगुरु बोलिआ मै पिछै कीरतनु करिअहु निरबाणु जीउ ॥

Anṯė saṯgur boli­ā mai picẖẖai kīrṯan kari­ahu nirbāṇ jī­o.

Finally, the True Guru said, "When I am gone, sing Kirtan in Praise of the Lord, in Nirvaanaa".

ਕੇਸੋ ਗੋਪਾਲ ਪੰਡਿਤ ਸਦਿਅਹੁ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਕਥਾ ਪੜਹਿ ਪੁਰਾਣੁ ਜੀਉ ॥

केसो गोपाल पंडित सदिअहु हरि हरि कथा पड़हि पुराणु जीउ ॥

Kėso gopāl pandiṯ saḏi­ahu har har kathā paṛeh purāṇ jī­o.

Call in the long-haired scholarly Saints of the Lord, to read the sermon of the Lord, Har, Har.

ਹਰਿ ਕਥਾ ਪੜੀਐ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਸੁਣੀਐ ਬੇਬਾਣੁ ਹਰਿ ਰੰਗੁ ਗੁਰ ਭਾਵਏ ॥

हरि कथा पड़ीऐ हरि नामु सुणीऐ बेबाणु हरि रंगु गुर भावए ॥

Har kathā paṛī­ai har nām suṇī­ai bėbāṇ har rang gur bẖāv­ė.

Read the sermon of the Lord, and listen to the Lord's Name; the Guru is pleased with love for the Lord.

ਪਿੰਡੁ ਪਤਲਿ ਕਿਰਿਆ ਦੀਵਾ ਫੁਲ ਹਰਿ ਸਰਿ ਪਾਵਏ ॥

पिंडु पतलि किरिआ दीवा फुल हरि सरि पावए ॥

Pind paṯal kiri­ā ḏīvā ful har sar pāv­ė.

Do not bother with offering rice-balls on leaves, lighting lamps, and other rituals like floating the body out on the Ganges; instead, let my remains be given up to the Lord's Pool.

ਹਰਿ ਭਾਇਆ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਬੋਲਿਆ ਹਰਿ ਮਿਲਿਆ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਸੁਜਾਣੁ ਜੀਉ ॥

हरि भाइआ सतिगुरु बोलिआ हरि मिलिआ पुरखु सुजाणु जीउ ॥

Har bẖā­i­ā saṯgur boli­ā har mili­ā purakẖ sujāṇ jī­o.

The Lord was pleased as the True Guru spoke; he was blended then with the all-knowing Primal Lord God.

ਰਾਮਦਾਸ ਸੋਢੀ ਤਿਲਕੁ ਦੀਆ ਗੁਰ ਸਬਦੁ ਸਚੁ ਨੀਸਾਣੁ ਜੀਉ ॥੫॥

रामदास सोढी तिलकु दीआ गुर सबदु सचु नीसाणु जीउ ॥५॥

Rāmḏās sodẖī ṯilak ḏī­ā gur sabaḏ sacẖ nīsāṇ jī­o. ||5||

The Guru then blessed the Sodhi Ram Das with the ceremonial tilak mark, the insignia of the True Word of the Shabad. ||5||

ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਜਿ ਬੋਲਿਆ ਗੁਰਸਿਖਾ ਮੰਨਿ ਲਈ ਰਜਾਇ ਜੀਉ ॥

सतिगुरु पुरखु जि बोलिआ गुरसिखा मंनि लई रजाइ जीउ ॥

Saṯgur purakẖ je boli­ā gursikẖā man la­ī rajā­ė jī­o.

And as the True Guru, the Primal Lord spoke, and the Gursikhs obeyed His Will.

ਮੋਹਰੀ ਪੁਤੁ ਸਨਮੁਖੁ ਹੋਇਆ ਰਾਮਦਾਸੈ ਪੈਰੀ ਪਾਇ ਜੀਉ ॥

मोहरी पुतु सनमुखु होइआ रामदासै पैरी पाइ जीउ ॥

Mohrī puṯ sanmukẖ ho­i­ā Rāmḏāsai pairī pā­ė jī­o.

His son Mohri turned sunmukh, and become obedient to Him; he bowed, and touched Ram Das' feet.

ਸਭ ਪਵੈ ਪੈਰੀ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਕੇਰੀ ਜਿਥੈ ਗੁਰੂ ਆਪੁ ਰਖਿਆ ॥

सभ पवै पैरी सतिगुरू केरी जिथै गुरू आपु रखिआ ॥

Sabẖ pavai pairī saṯgurū kėrī jithai gurū āp rakẖi­ā.

Then, everyone bowed and touched the feet of Ram Das, into whom the Guru infused His essence.

ਕੋਈ ਕਰਿ ਬਖੀਲੀ ਨਿਵੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਫਿਰਿ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਆਣਿ ਨਿਵਾਇਆ ॥

कोई करि बखीली निवै नाही फिरि सतिगुरू आणि निवाइआ ॥

Ko­ī kar bakẖīlī nivai nāhī fir saṯgurū āṇ nivā­i­ā.

And any that did not bow then because of envy - later, the True Guru brought them around to bow in humility.

ਹਰਿ ਗੁਰਹਿ ਭਾਣਾ ਦੀਈ ਵਡਿਆਈ ਧੁਰਿ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਲੇਖੁ ਰਜਾਇ ਜੀਉ ॥

हरि गुरहि भाणा दीई वडिआई धुरि लिखिआ लेखु रजाइ जीउ ॥

Har gureh bẖāṇā ḏī­ī vadi­ā­ī ḏẖur likẖi­ā lėkẖ rajā­ė jī­o.

It pleased the Guru, the Lord, to bestow glorious greatness upon Him; such was the pre-ordained destiny of the Lord's Will.

ਕਹੈ ਸੁੰਦਰੁ ਸੁਣਹੁ ਸੰਤਹੁ ਸਭੁ ਜਗਤੁ ਪੈਰੀ ਪਾਇ ਜੀਉ ॥੬॥੧॥

कहै सुंदरु सुणहु संतहु सभु जगतु पैरी पाइ जीउ ॥६॥१॥

Kahai sunḏar suṇhu sanṯahu sabẖ jagaṯ pairī pā­ė jī­o. ||6||1||

Says Sundar, listen, O Saints: all the world fell at His feet. ||6||1||

It was Baba Harnam Singh ji Rampur Khera who told Gyani Takhur Singh ji about the Guru's not being born. The body is born, but the jyot enters the body after the body is out of the mother, so the jyot is not not born.

In a normal person, the jyot is hanging upside down in the womb for ten months, as written in Gurbani, and so is considered born.

This is because Guru and God and one. So it was in answer to Gyani ji's doubts that Baba Harnam Singh ji replied something like ' you're right, God isn't born, but enters the body after the body is born.'

This explanation is the only one consistent with Gurbani. Mool Mantr teaches that God is not born, and other shabds teach that the Guru's were in fact God Himself.

Maccullife talks about Guru Maharaj taunting and harassing prophet Muhammad which envokes the anger of a muslim pathan, who then stands up to stab Maharaj infront of a crows during a interfaith meeting..

there are numeroius versions of what happend....

i've heard that Sanapati's version of what happend is the most authentic as it was written a few days after the attack of the pathan..

Maccullife talks about Guru Maharaj taunting and harassing prophet Muhammad which envokes the anger of a muslim pathan, who then stands up to stab Maharaj infront of a crows during a interfaith meeting..

what in the flipping hell ? this is new to me.

Guest Javanmard

First time I have ever heard this and surely not authentic. Maharaj actually taunts the Pathan young man about the duty he is supposed to performed.

i have read a similiar narration of what happend. it says that the pathan that stabed Maharaj was actually an adopted son of Maharaj.. Guru Gobind Singh had killed his father during a war, and he then adopted the son. at some point in his life, Guru Maharaj is said to have become tired of living, so he one day called in this pathan and said "from now, i want to train you into revenging the death of your father". the boy was not aware of who killed his dad, but he was then trained for many years. then Guru Mahraj one day taunted the pathan and said that i was the one who killed your dad, and you have to kill me now. be a man of your word and defend the honour of your dad.

a really lame story.... i think its written in one of the old puratan book that people from this website often use as sources

"a really lame story.... i think its written in one of the old puratan book that people from this website often use as sources"

amardeep - you will be surprised how many similar "lame" stories can be found in such texts, which many pseudo-historians love to quote as primary evidence for their arguments!

"a really lame story.... i think its written in one of the old puratan book that people from this website often use as sources"

amardeep - you will be surprised how many similar "lame" stories can be found in such texts, which many pseudo-historians love to quote as primary evidence for their arguments!

such as, i m curious to know.??

In Gurbilas Patshahi 6 as one small example, Guru Nanak supposedly grants King-ship to seven generation of Tamer Lane in exchange for seven fistfuls of Bhang...this later in Gur Bilas literature (post Guru Gobind Singh) is reverted into Shaheedi requirements for Sikhs into appease the Goddess Kali...

...I'm sure that given the various discussions on this forum alone about Bhang and Goddesses, once can see where the above references have been taken in terms of supposed "maryada" practices and beliefs.

• 1 year later...
  • 13 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Took me years to get the Gurmukhi text here.

It's from Parchian Sewa Das, Edited by Prof. Hari Singh. Revised By Dr. Ganda Singh. Published by Bhasha Vibhaag, Patiala (2nd edition, 1978).

Thanks to Shastarsingh from SS who contacted PDL for this.   

(There's still more to post). 

1.thumb.png.3a4e1710417c62f471e13d466fdb12c6.png

2.png.4f05c0a782e413a6f454a3e99a135350.png

3.thumb.png.0ad6b4f7290bd9bdca954bb09478ac50.png

4.thumb.png.9515d59d7bbf603935a3c50531e3d9e4.png

5.thumb.png.3ecea0006b2c3f0bd793dfad9319ef88.png

6.thumb.png.d2b4fbd31cbe27efefddecdb4cab9331.png

• 1 month later...