101 Nihang Singh Jaikara's

The Khalsa Fauj

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't add ung because they didn't rhyme. They did, take ung out and then read it if are are not able to read it with ung at the end.

Or you want me to take the ung out? Ung was added when it was completed.

Here I will post it again. Read carefully.

Asee Kalgidhar Dee Laadlee Faujung

Pargateo Asee Akal Purakh Ki Maujung

Saadaay Naal Naa Kur Too Pangung

Sooodhaa Laa Deeaa Gae Tainu Changung

Sukhaa Khaa Kay Kardaa Too Dhungaa upper Dungung

Paap Kur Kur Kay Naa Too Sungung

Tainu Nahee Patta Kiddan Sikhi Kamounung

Bus Aounde Ik Hee Raoulaa Pounung

Naa Bun Too Ajit Poohlay Naklee Nihung Daa Chailung

Eh Gundee Khehl Naa Tooo Khehlung

Khalsa Hundaa Bahot Hee Shuddung

Teiree Bahot Hee Shotee Buddhung

Mahakaalung Nahee Bun Sakdaa Akaalung

Chundung Mundung Khundung

Sikh Kaum Nu Chungee Traa Vundung

Bipran Kee Reet Kraavung

Pukkay Traa Kurrahay Paavung

Mahakaalung Tay Chungung Day Poojaarung

Sikh Kaum Noo Ujjhrung

Look mate even in what u posted above many of the words dont rhyme with ung being added to make a false sense of jaikara.... u know what though as maharaaj ji said in asa di vaar

'moorakhe naal na loojiae'

'do not associate with a moorakh - fool.'

Khalsa Fauj you are strong sitting behind a computer screen letting of ure wussyfied jaikare. Come into the open maidaan and talk with the Dalpanth there.

This is not a challenge or any 'hadd tor shor gitchimaror competiton thingy'. This is an open invitation to all gursikh pyare who sit behind their pc's bigging it up saying their lil false jaikare.

If you lot have a problem why not go to the root of it and ask the people face to face.

Dont be PC Soormas, get out from behind that screen and air your grievances if you have the guts.

Fighting on the internet behind PC's is all well and good but it takes a real soorma to sound a jaikara in the actual battlefield.

All these stereotypical views being thrown of Nihang Singh, Taksalis and everyone else.

I have met Nihang Singhs who do so much simran they glow...

You know what Khalsa Fauj you may have time to blow on this lil PC match off but if you really had guts you would come face to face with ure enemies.

As far as I go I dont see any enemies, especially not amongst my Sikh Bros and Sisters - but if you have a problem bring it on. Lets discuss it and if we cant sort out.

As for your pathetic excuses for jaikaras - they have no foundation within the khalsa.

Khalsa Fauj if you are the faujeee you say and portray you are - go and seek out your enemies and make them into your friends.

Isnt that what a kind compassionate fauji of the Guru does?

Anyway i'm off wasted too much time on the bull sh*t - rather be doing simran

Peace Out!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Neo - he is trying to save, by honest...it's a simple statement (re: Putt Jattan De Balondey Bhakarey!) attesting to the first question asked in most India located Amrit Sanchars organised by the Buddha Dal..."Jimidars on side and non-Jimidars on the other"...

...sad reflection, but let's not forget, most UK nihangs have confirmed this to be the case, as has Niddar Singh's previous comments at University talks etc...of course, it doesn't matter to them, since most of them are "Jimidars"!!!

Bhai challenge everything Jee, I'm hardly wiping anyone with the same brush! In fact I think I've been quite specific about who I'm referring to here (i.e. Buddha Dal amrit sanchars in India) and the Nihang Ustad Niddar Singh faction of the now 3 groups of UK Nihangs who have stated their support for such 'maryada'.

you throw some seeds on the floor.. the jatts stick them in mud,.. so they go on the mud side.. the tarkhans make little wooden baskets and seed dispensers they go to the wood shop side.. and the rest throw the seeds back and say "we came for amrit not seeds.."

its a true story.

ps no it aint.,

Heres an intresting fact some may not know.. some say the division of caste at nihang amrit sanchars is because the jatts are high and other low.etc etc

But when I took amrit from the Dal, there were many more 4th pohr singhs then others (infact there was like 5 or something) so after recieving the amrit (eyes, mouth, head) the bata was not given to the jatts first and then the others.. to drink from, it was simply passed to the chote pohr singhs coz there were more of them. So in this case we could assume the jatts missed out on the seconds meaning the jatts were the lesser of the two..

Hiearachy is not the only way to analyse difference or groupings, its not always about division simply about mass inclusion with a funky twist.. much like those weird strawberry flavoured bottles of mineral water.

• 8 years later...