breaking door rehit and shoelaces

tSingh

I was wondering if I'm breaking my rehit by opening my door. Should I be doing pesh? I know opening a door can be both gurmat and manmat depending on the force with which I open it. Can some more learned than me reply quickly as I'm getting cold and hungry and really need a wee...and if anyone knows about shoelaces that'd help too.

seriously...is anyone else concerned about this dysfunctional life structuring on other forums? Nietszhe felt the same about christian ethics, that they simply became dysfunctional waiting for others to tell them how to behave, unsure of themselves, worried about making mistakes all the time.

I'm pretty certain the rehit is not intended as such a minscule manual to life

lol...

tSingh... i couldn't agree more with your message.

but for the longest time, i thought the word "door" was supposed to be a punjabi word. and i assumed it was "door" as in "far". so i was like... "he wants to push far...?! what the...?!"

but yeah. i agree with you.

tsingh,

gurfateh ji, gurmukho!

What is beautiful about your post is the psychology of the cyber age jagyasu that is exposed. It is the "fight/flight" system in full effect. You fight until you're blue in the face because

1) jatha/samparda... said so

2) guruji/mahapursh/bhai-ji..said so

3)U are wrong/ you don't have faith.

When people are focusing on too much of what others believe "naam" or "bhagtee" is, they are creating illusions in their mind, etch them as a route and then commit "shirk" (as per our muslim bretherens philosophy).

It is like akaal purakh's "nir-vair" quality. I perceive "vair" as advesary...not "enemy".. when you have an existence or an absence of anything then god's "Sat" state has not been attained because existence/absence are on the same plane (2 sides of the same coin).

Getting back to the point, The spirit of the religion is being suffocated in idealizing the tangible, through which people want to gain mukti. I truly believe the only tangible that gives us mukti is the emmanation of god within creation that we perceive as a duality. Meaning, ik oangkar...once we have realised there is a point in relation through which a door to the unattainable is there and within "opening and entering" distance..our mindsets will be stuck on paths and locations to the door.

Here is a common scenario, lets say I believe god is like "santa". jolly, benevolent, easy going etc....I will be using and "relying" on those qualities of god to forgive me for everything I do..because what I do is "bad", and not "god like"...so the framework for god has been created, BUT....why a framework? especially since our minds wil overemphasize and underemphasize according to what can throw us off balance. Why "Devise" a picture for something that isn't that easy to do. For all I know, I may only ever feel the more "just/strong/disclipined" elements of god in creation.

so that is my 2 cents.

with regards to your questions veerji, do 71394057 sukhmani sahib paats in 3 days, and the answer will come to you, but in the mean time, don't wear shoelaces...if guruji wanted them, he would have given them to us, one mahapurakh has told me that if I do 39545498028 malas of ik oangkar to nirbhau (once in the morning, and once at night...without farting), I will understand how doors are a creation of kalyug, because they are there to create duality in space.

with regards to your questions veerji, do 71394057 sukhmani sahib paats in 3 days, and the answer will come to you, but in the mean time, don't wear shoelaces...if guruji wanted them, he would have given them to us, one mahapurakh has told me that if I do 39545498028 malas of ik oangkar to nirbhau (once in the morning, and once at night...without farting), I will understand how doors are a creation of kalyug, because they are there to create duality in space.

you're wrong. it's not 71394057 Sukhmani Sahib Paats in 3 days but rather 71394059 in 2 days (and only one night).

drawrof, i'm starting to think you're anti-Panthic and have to go and do pesh in front of the Panj Pyaare. you didn't even CAPITALIZE Sukhmani Sahib Paat properly. SHAME ON YOU! DOWN WITH THE INFIDEL! HE'S RSS I SAY!

[note: this is JUST a joke. please don't be scared. drawrof is not an RSS agent. remain calm, breathe and then laugh. there is no need for panic. there is no conspiracy here.]

as discussed earlier at the first chat session. I have no dreams of being an RSS agent or anything, but I think its unfair that because I live in canada (although I was born in the uk), that I can not be called a

"uk admin cut"....like thats kinda unfair!

isn't this discrimination? what happened to

ek pita, ekas ke hum baarik?....

life is frustrating at times, I feel the glass ceiling because of my country of residence, and "admin cut"...or "canadian admin cut"....just doesn't feel right!

tsingh,

gurfateh ji, gurmukho!

What is beautiful about your post is the psychology of the cyber age jagyasu that is exposed. It is the "fight/flight" system in full effect. You fight until you're blue in the face because

1) jatha/samparda... said so

2) guruji/mahapursh/bhai-ji..said so

3)U are wrong/ you don't have faith.

When people are focusing on too much of what others believe "naam" or "bhagtee" is, they are creating illusions in their mind, etch them as a route and then commit "shirk" (as per our muslim bretherens philosophy).

It is like akaal purakh's "nir-vair" quality. I perceive "vair" as advesary...not "enemy".. when you have an existence or an absence of anything then god's "Sat" state has not been attained because existence/absence are on the same plane (2 sides of the same coin).

Getting back to the point, The spirit of the religion is being suffocated in idealizing the tangible, through which people want to gain mukti. I truly believe the only tangible that gives us mukti is the emmanation of god within creation that we perceive as a duality. Meaning, ik oangkar...once we have realised there is a point in relation through which a door to the unattainable is there and within "opening and entering" distance..our mindsets will be stuck on paths and locations to the door.

Here is a common scenario, lets say I believe god is like "santa". jolly, benevolent, easy going etc....I will be using and "relying" on those qualities of god to forgive me for everything I do..because what I do is "bad", and not "god like"...so the framework for god has been created, BUT....why a framework? especially since our minds wil overemphasize and underemphasize according to what can throw us off balance. Why "Devise" a picture for something that isn't that easy to do. For all I know, I may only ever feel the more "just/strong/disclipined" elements of god in creation.

so that is my 2 cents.

veer, i lack the ability to comprehended 1/2 of what you said so if you can please expand further on what you said here :

" when you have an existence or an absence of anything then god's "Sat" state has not been attained because existence/absence are on the same plane (2 sides of the same coin). "

doors are manmat. both opening & closing them is kurait... as is looking at doors or being within 108.50 metres of one. as sikhi is not a totally tyrannical regime, we do understand how gursikhs may fall foul of this pavitar hukam through no fault of their own (eg maybe they trip & fall so that they are only 108.49 metres from a door) so u may be forgiven once only (as long as u crawl backwards over a burning fire while reciting 108.51 sukhmani sahibs in less than 4.87 minutes)

so says the only true rehit of the sikhs.

pheena i think forwardbackwards means that god is beyond existence/non-existence. non-existence by definition relies upon existence, so it follows that if god is beyond existence, god is also beyond non-existence.

forwardbackwards, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

i'd also like to add that posting or reading anything on internet forums is a bujjar kureit & the only way to become a true khalsa gursikh after committing such a heinous paap is to do pesh by hanging upside down for 72 hours while reciting an entire akhand paath by heart followed by ardas & then u must do bhog to a bowl of frosties (standard sgpc certified kirpan only).

guv is not required to do pesh as this message has been posted by his evil twin half cousin bubloo.

pheena,

guv has said it excellently!

I'll take another stab at it though....

" when you have an existence or an absence of anything then god's "Sat" state has not been attained because existence/absence are on the same plane (2 sides of the same coin). "

sat also means the "pure/real" etc etc. So, how can god be light, when the absence of that is darkness...these are relative terms used to appeal to our dualistic minds. we feel hot/cold.....happy/sad........nice/mean (polar opposites per se). Absence of one equals the other. But in the case of light and dark, some believe that the absence of light is dark....(so would that mean that if god wasn't there, it'd be darkness?). or if we qualify god as light, ...then there is darkness which becomes an advesary.....(god is nirbhau (without an advesary))....god is also "karta purakh"...meaning god is a being.....not just a state...god is an entity.

guv said it better, but I am a bit scared now because I didn't see waheguru this morning...all I saw was my manmukh face in the mirror and then I realised that I had company with ku-sangat so I need to get pesh. I did crawl backwards over a burning fire while reciting 108.51 sukhmani sahibs but I did it in less than 4.89 minutes...that extra .02 minutes is an example of how kalyug's power is over me and I am a sinner and (although my rehit kicks ass!)....all the puratan singhs used to do 109.21 (to the 4th exponent) panj granthi's in one breath because they were so chardeekallah and being so chardeekallah in a chardekallah way makes me a chardeekallah pappi who isn't so chardeekallah.

whoever said that you should go through the window is leading you astray. windows are the ultimate tool maya uses.

if you go through a window, you will burn in the fires of Narak khand for 156316546513205 lives and will then have to go through the entire chaurasee lakh joon cycle approx. 16185615313213564651321 times to come to this point.

just avoid doors at all costs. and windows too.

actually, i think it's better if you avoid rooms, houses, and civilization completely.

i mean, it's so clear how Maya and Kalyug and Haumai are behind all of this.

we should really be living in sarbloh igloos and tents. that's the REAL way of Sikhi dun ya know.

and whoever here is a brit wannabe should immediately be forced to do 216564651 Dukh Bhanjanee Paats in 1.4 minutes.

*stares pointedly at drawrof*

well i say jus for going on to the internet via a pc is a major no no, u have distroyed all your good karma n now ur all going to narakh, enjoy ya stay, keep ur arms inside the carraige throught the whole ride :P