Death - its a simple question!

well a lot of what we do in our lives and a lot of what we focus on distracts us from death. we fear the uknown so we run from it. who here can really say that they're comfortable with dying in the next 5 minutes and know exactly what's going to happen after they die? nobody's certain. all we know is what we've been told. and even then, it's human nature to constantly doubt and question things. we want to believe that life has meaning and that death is not the end. we want to believe our guru and have faith in what is said.

but do we really have that unquestioning, unflinching faith that we need to have? probably not...

hence our continuous escape from death and all things related to it, including old age.

Death scares me because I don't think my judgment would be nice.

What scares me even more is the idea that there is no God and after death, there will be no more "me". Total non-existance just freaks me out.

So I guess I'll take my chances in hell/rebirth instead of nothingness.

Better yet, I think I should make use of this life and get out of this whole bloody mess.