New - updated sarbloh.info discussions

http://www.sarbloh.info/htmls/article_samparda_kartar17.html

The Nihang Singh labelled as Ajit Singh Phula is not actually Ajit Singh Phula!

Infact it is Baba Hari Singh Ji Nihang who had nothing to do with Ajit Singh Phula and his campaign of terror.

Baba Hari Singh is a dedicated sevadar of the Baba Bakala Tarna Dal, and many of the Nihang Singhs shown in this particular pic actually helped to hunt down and capture Ajit Singh Phula.

A dire mistake - get it sorted quickly

Press F5 and dont get so hormonal :roll:

when i was in india around Diwali time we had some ppl working on the house, and they were like "were not gona work on the day after Diwali coz its baba Vishkarma day!" then my Gran was like "o yer" i didnt no that there was a day set aside 4 him and do sikhs follow this?

Narsingha,Niranjana etc.. can u shead some light on this...

the Gurdwara in my local area had a pic of baba vishkarma and around him there r other figures can u also explain who they are

about jassa Singh ramgharia i read that he was from the Bamrah clan is this true.. (the book is called Jassa Singh Ramgharia -by J.S.Bilkhu)

Regarding Ramgarhia's.It is also known that Ramgarhia artisans (especially tarkhans) did do Puja of their tools.Much like Nihang Singhs do Puja of weapons.I cannot say for sure if worship of tools still goes on.But I know that it did go on, maybe not in all Ramgarhia households.

The Vishvakarman Puja still goes on.Ramgarhia's consider Vishvakarman as their Great Elder Ancestor (Vadda Vadera).

Updated sections

1) http://www.sarbloh.info/htmls/article_samparda_kartar17.html

Sorted Ajit Singh Pula's pic

2) http://www.sarbloh.info/htmls/article_samparda_akj15.html

"Within days of this section being put up, a close friend of Nihang Teja Singh's family, who happens to be disabled, was attacked by THREE 'Sikhs', two of whom have been positively identified as being from the A.K.J. camp, the third is clean shaven'. Their cowardly act of violence was recorded on surveillance video footage. Such acts appear to be the result of frustration and exhibit the low-level mind set that exemplifies these fanatics who resort to violence as a deterrent."

..more updates coming soon...

Well...at least we have now seen how low some 'Sikhs' can go when they start attacking disabled individuals in order to carry out their 'Panthic' duty.

No offence but that website shows the flaws of the jathebandis and considering radasoamis, nirankaris, etc. who believe in human Guru and not Guru Granth Sahib Ji is a mistake. They are not Sikhs at all. Cast system is also wrong!

Rehatnama Says:

Amrit Ko Paani Khay, Sikh Kee Pushay Jaate

Khay Gobind SIngh Nand Lal Ji, Seedhaa Jub Puree Jaate!

Meaning:

One who calls AMrit water and asks a SIkh his caste

Says Gobind Singh to Nand Lal, that person goes straight into the hands of messenger of death!

Going into the hands of messenger of death means back into the cycle of births and deaths after this life. In other words, NO MUKTI!

Khalsa Fauj this quote is talking about discriminating on the basis of caste. What I have found is that ancestry helps with everyday things. For example many Sikh who have tarkhan lineage are very good at wood work. Not stereotyping all - but Jaat is not an issue in Sikhi. Don't discriminate on the basis of caste, yet there is no need for an eradication of the use of last names and so forth.

Krishnamurti says…"Faith invariably breeds violence…when I have faith in an idea or concept; I want to protect that idea…that idea is a projection of myself, I am identified with it…and when I defend something I must be violent.

I was reading this page: http://www.sarbloh.info/htmls/article_samparda_kartar17.html. I found a picture on this page. Its title says, "A Nihang of Budha Dal carries out 'Chatka' on a 'Chatanga' (a specially selected goat for sacrifice) at Batinda, Punjab".

When I read this I smiled. I was there when this picture was taken by my student Paramjit Singh Mintu. It is on: http://www.sikhismguide.com/hm9.html

I never went to Batinda, but I was there when this picture was photographed.

Dear Narsingha Ji, A lie is always a lie. Unfortunately, there are lots of lies on your websites. That picture was taken at Sri Anandpur Sahib Ji, right below the Gurdwara of Baba Jeevan Singh Ji. The Nihangs are not from Budhha Dal. Same Nihang can be seen in this picture, which was taken by me: http://www.sikhismguide.com/hm17.html

More pictures of same Jhatka: - http://www.sikhismguide.com/hm7.html

http://www.sikhismguide.com/hm8.html

He is a Ranghretta of Baba Jeevan Singh Dal. :wink:

Jaikara Gajaave, Nihaal Ho Jaave, Baba Jeevan Singh Ranghrete De Mann Nu Bhaave, Sat Sri Akaaaaaal

The person, who dared to stand against Nihang Ajeet Singh Poohla, is NOT a nihang at all. He is an ordinary Sikh. When Poohla was sent to jail, some Nihangs, Baba Deep Singh for example, came forward.

Even on the day of Poohla's arrest, Poohla's Nihangs were there in Sri Anandpur Sahib Ji. They took part in Hola Mahalla under the Budhha Dal. Jathedar Santa Singh himself was leading the 'Mahalla'.

Dear 'UK Nihang' Ji, your site says, "It is said that Ajit Singh’s gang became a haven for criminals, muggers, and petty gangsters".

Humm... you forgot to tell what was happening in Buraj Akali Phoola Singh recently. You forgot to tell why Harbhajan Singh, the incharge of Buraj, was arrested and sent to Jail.

I hope you will re-write the sections about Ramgarhia Sikhs and Hazoori Sikhs.

------

btw..I'm neither pro-Jat or pro-Ramgharia, cus we all know that Khatris rule!

Yes, a Khatri (Manmohan Singh) rules (under the guidance of a non-Kharti, non-Brahman, non-Jat, non-Ramgarhia Sonia Gandhi).

Ek Oankar Wahiguru Ji Ki Fateh

Dear Sahib Narsingha Ji,

Das may not at all agree 100% regarding DDT or AKJ being wrong for being fanatic.As Das himself is from Bajrang Dal type of idealogy so it is a fact that a radical fantic will appriciate another Fantic and Jingoism also since history plays a vital role in motivation.

Coming Back to a few suggestion to be added.

If possible a good crituque over kalaafghana or his type of missioanries be added.

Something about pyara Singh Bhaniariwala could be added as you will be soon adding section about so called lower caste.

Likewise Asutoosh of noor Mahal is also trying to say that he is true preacher of Sikhism ,thanks Gurdev Singh Badal And family.Something about this menace couold be gieven.

As das has given many people who are Bad so Das will give a bit good examples which can be added.

Baba Virsa Singh Ji of Gobind Sadan,

Recently Departed Sant Singh Ji Maskeen(his dera is near Alwar Rajsthan ,who defeated Bhag Singh Ambala,role model of Gurbax Singh Ji Kala Afgana).

So if possible to write more about Maryada of Patna Sahib(it is NOT 100% Same as Hajur Sahib),Das is giving you the phone number of Jathedar Takhat Patna Sahib,0091-(0)612 646574 Fax 643814.And seperate section for that could be added.

Lastly if possible something about Rashtriya Sikh Sangat can be added.

And if possible link to udasi.org can be made.

Likewise in future (Das will elaborate it later) there will be many neo converts who will be willing to join Nihung Budha Dal,Das is only interested to know that if a person is Hindu SC/ST or Negro or Europian or muslim in sucgh case's are they going to be included in Mahzabi Sikh category and given Amrit separately or some new category will be created for them.(Das is only giving you a hint that some Britishers who are homo Sexuals are becoming a bit interseted in Nihungs and Das is in contact with one of then(Of course on line and not with any other regard but for faith related thing)So if home sexuality is allowed in Nihungs(in Nirmalas it is so far often hetrosexuality is not allwoed) So can they be converted to Nihung form of Sikhism.

Last one is the question not from Das but from one of his yooung online freind from UK ,who is a gay.

Das is interested to know your views.And Das is sorry if something wrong is said.Forgive Das if person with lower intellect like him wrote something unworthy.

Notwithstanding Vijaydeep Singh's cryptic English style, he does raise a number of valid points.

On the subject of 'mundavaji' or homosexuality, it is renowned that such activities occur within Nihang Dals and also within other monastic orders like Udasis, Sevapanthis (to quote TSingh "celibacy can often be taken to the extent of misogynism" ) and also Nirmalas. Reasons I'm sure vary and are in no short supply however will tend to vary from downright fustration to a twisted means to confirm one's 'bramchary'.

As pointed out on the website, a similar occurance has been also associated with the Mehta Chowk Taksal, although with a further darker side relating to pedophilia.

http://www.sarbloh.info/htmls/article_samparda_kartar22.html

Some points of question...

'Brahmgiani' Baba Inder Singh Ji,

Are you reffering to the brother of Sant Baba Sundar Singh Ji?

‘After the passing of Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh his one student Giani Kartar Singh made a place at village Mehta (Amritsar), and to his death he did preaching of Sikhism. After his death in his place Giani Jarnail Singh at present there is doing this service.’

‘Amrit Jiwan’, by Dr Sher Singh Giani, Appendix Pa.237

Seems like this quote is saying that, Sant Baba Kartaar Singh Ji left on his own and started their own Jatha, which has no formal link to the jatha of Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji other then they where a student of the prior.