New - updated sarbloh.info discussions

Dear aguptkaur,

I can't personally comment on the homosexuality and the Buddha Dal UK, perhaps Narsingha and others will fill this in, however your question that there seems to be 'a lot' of homosexuality amongst them is developed from something you 'heard' from an 'ex' student. What exactly is 'a lot'? 1, 10, 100 out of how many?

Nonetheless, your question concerning how one explains this is warranted and perhaps Narsingha can explain as his site does indicate that the Nihangs have a 'sakhi' outlining out Homosexuality came into Sikhi.

Dear dassan das,

I am not mentioning this on the basis of something I "heard", this thread concerns the updates on the sarbloh site which outline the background to their assertion of homosexuality and pedophilia amongst the Mehta Chowk Taksal and Nihang Dals. For the record, I am certainly not levelling any critique of the Mehta Chowk Taksal, simply commenting on the website.

Interestingly, whilst on this topic, the AKJ stance on the matter is quite intriguing, where homosexuality is considered to be a 'disease' which can be 'cured' by their Punj Pyare. Given the recent discussions on Tapoban and the former Sikh Sangat concerning Canadian Minister Navdeep Singh Bains and his refusal to speak against gay marriages in Canada, this type of attitude was again manifest. I recall one poster stating exactly this (i.e. homosexuality is a 'condition' which can be cured and money should be spent on seeking the cure rather than allowing them more rights, otherwise all the homosexuals will flood into Canada...I guess the term homophobia is also a 'condition' -oh and I almost forgot, how about the last 100 year that all the Jats have been ploughing into Canada, even by faking marriages to their own sisters and daughters and a whole host of hideous crimes -take a look at the 2001 Sukhwinder Singh Dhillon case in Hamilton to have a gander into their mindset, funny how immigrants will always be viewed with hostility and former immigrants soon forget their harsh times).

Ek Oankar Wahiguru Ji Ki Fateh

As usal Das is taken in wrong notion.Das was just trying to state that as Nihungs are libral and as read by his gay freind that they are not adverse to homosexuality,Lesbianism or mastrabution(As that Britisher) was saying.

So is it possible for him to undergo conversion to Nihungs.As Nihungs have history to hold arm of those who are hated by all.They get refuge in nihungs.And all chrsitians ,muslims,hindus and 'intellectual reformers' like Kala Afghana are having a sense of untouchability towards them.So Das was only intersted to know on behalf of those guys.If Das has written some thing wrong then kindly forgive him.

Next few more suggestions to Narsingh Sahib Ji,

Few pages could be added for Sikligars(Blacksmith) Sikhs spread allover India.Banjaras/Lambadis or nomands can also be included.

In fact near Guwhati (Assam)there are Assames Sikhs,who are younger generation of Sikh regiment of Assam's king ,which was sent there by Maharaja Ranjeet Singh Ji.

Likewise in Bihar,at towen Sasram,There is a large Aggarwal community over there is Sikh since Ninth Master,They are to be found till kolkata.

Last word regarding Suthre Shahis,They are still there.There Dera is on the western Bank of yamuna,Adjacent to the iron bridge connecting old Delhi Railway station to Shahdara,It has upper floor of railway and lower floor of Roadways.Just opposite to Hanuman mandir of Marghat.

they have suthre shah public school at delhi loni road.There present Gadi sitter is perhaps Mr Sohan Shah.For detail Contact can be maDE to

Mr Chman lal Sethi,

M/S Madal Lal Halwai,

Sadar Thana Road,

Delhi-110006.

A website by some of 'UK Nihangs' does not represents all the Nihangs across the world. I know many Nihangs, who are not homosexuals.

I am worried to see that the meaning of 'Brahmchari' has been changed by some people. I think such people should analyze the 'Sakhi' given in some old texts, which tells about perfect 'Brahmchari' or celebate.

Vijaydeep Singh,

Would you mind working on this project for Sikhawareness.com? I think there is a huge population of Sikhs living outside of Punjab and their origin is non Punjabi so most of the time we do not hear about them. I have been to Himachal Pradesh and I was amazed to see Nepali Sikhs at reetha sahib. Could you work on this project as you have access to them and bring their pictures and information online? We will be more than happy to host their info at sikhawareness.com. And, if you feel like working on this project please do find out historical facts and enough pictures of their community.

I heard of Patel Sikhs in Gujarat but never had chance to meet with them and it seems like you have access so please do us a favor and work on this project for whole cyber community of Sikhs.

Thanks

you tell people to show evidence of pedophilla in buddadal uk then you will consider beleving it... so why dont you show proof of pedophilla in mehta chownk

I see your point, but another way of looking at it is that information about pedophilia is not released to the general public for the protection of the victims ?

But again i see your point, someone could be making it up, its one of those dilemas about releasing information i suppose.

Beast you dont have no evideance.. if u did u would it would have been shown years back..... like they said in the sant kartar singh section if they have proof of the bilas sheme then why dont they show it ?

SO WHY DONT YOU SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE. ill tell you why ..because you dint have any.

you refer to sarbloh but thats ur nihangs site :? show proof or evidence of what you are saying or it is worthless..

you tell people to show evidence of pedophilla in buddadal uk then you will consider beleving it... so why dont you show proof of pedophilla in mehta chownk

again because its all lies

letter from baba santa singh about jathadari of buddadal uk... lol there is no letter or it would have been on the internet years back...

as for jathadar of buddadal uk...it is baba ram singh because he has farla and niddar dosent.. makes sence to me..

Ek Oankar Wahiguru Ji Ki Fateh

Das has sent a PM to admin Sahib Ji.Das will also try to bring the address of S. Maheep Singh ji who has already done a lot work on it.

Now coming Back to Sanatan Sikhs.

Reagarding Baba Nidder Singh Ji ,Jathedar of UK Bidha Dal.Das has used term Baba.That stands for Father.Although he is of the age of elder brother of Das but Das touches his feet considering teacher as Father.

Why on earth this difamation campagin been done on nihungs of UK.Das could not follw.There si no bloody home sexuality in Nihungs of UK.There we all are like brothers.There are sisters also over there.So why the hell the narrow minded people who previously were doing threrats then emotional black mail are restoreing to defamation campaign.

Yes Das is fanatic,He is from Bajrang Dal,He disagree about opposition to AKJ and Damdami Taksal.Yet he is tolrated by Nihungs.That tolerance is there greatness.Other people would have kicked the das otherwise.

Then coming to homesexuality.Das did informed on the email of Nihung.org(As info@sarbloh.info was not working) that Das is opening a liknk to update in another forum.There we have non Sikhs coming more then Sikhs.So Das recived a hate mail from some Brahmin doctor of Jallandher.While das got another mail from gay right activists from UK.He was impressed by libralism and tolarance of Nihungs from that site.So he was interseted to join.

The fact is that in many Jathas in India gay could be an abuse.So If Nihungs of UK are ready to acccomodate those people ,who are kicked by reast of the wrold then there is nothing wrong.Gays say that there sexual contduct may not hindere there spritual persuit.Das can say that by mercy of Akal all creatures even lebians or Gay can attain Salvation.

Nihungs so far have not said anything.But to all Nihungs bashers,If they accept those people then there should be support to them instead of acting like Bad Jeehadis.

Why das used term another category like Majabis Sikhs.As unlike other fantics who will kill aSikh,who is amrit dhari but goes of the Rahit.But in Nihungs insptie of Majabis taking Tobbaco after conversion to Nihungs and eating Murdaar(Dead animal is forbbiddan for many Nihung Jatha as they only eat animal killed via Jhatka(Refer Pracheen Panth Prakash)) they are allowed to take Amrit.And when some of them attains Brahm Gyan and reachs the stage where he/she give up Pagan traditon,then there are united with main stream Dal.

So here also in similar way a probationary Amrit could have been given to them.Like in the case of Majahbis.If any other Jatha can not make them Sikh then if Nihungs of UK take initiative then what is wrong?

Just by talking of supporting of Homosexuals does not mae us Gay.Only people who have some fancy abouot it but mis it make such comments like Talwara said that due to taste Sikhs eat meat.He might be missing the taste.

Lastly regarding Bramchari and discouraaging of hetrasexual Behavior by some Nirmalas.Yes Brahchari means a person who is virgen since birth or Becomes like that at one stage of life.

Japu Ji Sahib talk about Kwari Kaya(Virgen body).Further in Adi Guru Darbar we have 'Sapan Bind Na Deve Jharna' ie (Even in )dream no allowing of seman to fall.

So leave aside homosexuality,lesbianism,Mastrabution even nocturnal emission or Night Fall is discouraged By Brahcharis .In Ayerveda and Homepathy(Refer Dr Vidyalankar of Guru Kul Kangri ,Maha Vidyalaya,Kankhal,Haridwar).Emmision of seman during sleeping is an ailment.Caladeum 30 is hoemopathic medicine for that.Nirmalas also give a herbal medicine to be eaten with curd and no sour item to be eaten during that treatment.Yunani(Greek) and Allopathy system of medicine does not consider Night fall and mastrabution as unhealthy but those system may not be thinking in line of Vat,Pitta and Cappa of AyurVeda.

But in that case person to be treated must want the treatment.As no one can be foreced to treated.Same could be said to going to Panj Pyaras.There also there could be some miracle of devotion.

So at last what Das was saying was in regard to preach Sikhism to all type of people.They can be gay or lesbians and if they want to remain what they want then why should we force our view on them.And if they want to come to Sikhism and if Niuhngs can help them then all persons must suport them insted of making fun of them.

Did not Krishana helped a handicap Kubja,then what is wrong if Avtar Khalsa in the form of Baba Niddar Singh Ji Help hated people.Akal Bless.

Guys, this has seriously degenrated... lets get backk to the topic, the original criticisms were very insightful!

Also its NOT fair at all to slander someone/ something without any proof.

If these people are guilty of such things, and you lot are suppose to be real Khalsa, then tighten them Kushereh, sharpen those mini-kirpans, put on your kara (to remind you of unity) and take out the EVIL :twisted:

Or take guvs advice to the number to call is

thats not to difficult for you, is it??????

I have spilted threads which were causing "tu tu mein mein" into new thread:

Homosexuality in Uk Budda dal...please take it up here:

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...opic.php?t=6322

Any off-topics, scaristic remarks will be deleted without notice.

Only post in this thread. If you are serious. Follow the guidelines (four type of conversations)

• 4 weeks later...

wikid update, opend my eyes to some new facts, good job to the web master,

hip hip, n so forth

gurfateh singh what the hell its a load of crap takin the p**s out of taksal and the akjs every true gursikh knows that taksal was started with guru ji maharaj and has been going ever since and the takin the p**s out of the jathadars is not happening so u betta find out ur facts before startin i bet he doesnt even know how to do his bani properly so he betta shut up when u stay there for two years or more u would know instead for makin blind accusation he doesnt know how it is run. sorry but i really p**ses me off see ppl who dont know much slandering a jatha that looks after the kaum it better stop

gurfateh

• 15 years later...

sarbloh.info is a really informative site.

I think this thread works as a good associative thread.

it is nice the website has still survived whereas many other sites have come and gone, including many mentioned in this topic.

Just bumping this thread into 2021. I hope sarbloh website gets converted so we can see the pictures again, as currently it is stuck in Flash which is now obsolete.