Homosexuality in UK Budda Dal thread...

Beast

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol nihang singh warriors lol. look man dude boys get raped everywhere. go to mehta chowk and look for urself. go to any sant dera u find out. go to any dal u'll c. every1 has there own way. and respects to them that use there mind and kill thos other bitches that touch children.

thats what im asking you say these things bt wheres the proof? its hardly funny artist, im sure u wouldnt find it funny if you or someone from your family or friends was raped or abused. so grow up.

are these rumours or clarifid? i think it was guv who said people are using this stuff to get one over on each other politically. disgusting guys, u really need to grow up.

i dont understand at all,

when allegations are made against buddha dal uk (even though I use this quite a lot, may be I shouldnt cos the letter for proof of jathedari still hasnt been uploaded and the thread I started locked(possibly co there is no letter!!!!lol!!!!)(better stay on topic otherwise this one might be locked too!!!LOL) every one gets really aggitated however, when proof is asked about the dals and jathe in indias everyone takes it as a joke or begin slandering.

May be Buddha Dal UK (Ibetter think of a new name for them cos there still is no letter, I`ll try and have something for my next post!!!LOL)

need to get their own house in order first before looking at others, cos this topic is a very serious matter.

And if you all still dont believe me ask your ustad

Not Maha kaal Jathedar elect Nidder Singh binafarladhari and I am sure he will tell you

to admin this is not slander cos it is true

Nidder Singh is NOT jathedar of Buddha Dal UK unless letter is shown (why cant he put in on one of his websites????) and he has no farla so is not maha kaal

so dont lock this topic

If you do lock it my theories about yourselves will be proved correct

by the way this post is not for discussion , just a message to the admin

Mod's Note: Then how about you PM Admin if its just for Admin? :roll:

AHHA LOOK PPL THIS PERSON HAS NOT A clue bt a valaeti mind. u knowz what i'm on about don't u lot. so explian to her.

oh listen fool bidi chand can never have a farla so ho comes they have a dal.

bloody sikhs love kilingeach other don't u's.

mr kaur oh dearest princess learn about ur roots and history. farla has many meaning. oh no i'm to lazy to explain. i'm sure the mods or some1 else can tel u some stuff.

and letter about mr ndar singh jathedar of budha dal uk leh who cares.

Hes jathedar of Baba Darabar Isngh akahar oh no whers teh proof prove it prove.

Well woman just like this 1 famous sikh said prove to me ur mum is ur mum. u wasn't there 9 months b4 hand.

same reply you will give me that ur mother is ur mother is mostly the same answer u will get for mr ndar singh.

Bad boy Baba Hanuman Singh

to doaba,

I am glad you personally know them at mehta chowk and are sorting it out for them,

I am sure you have contacts at other dals so you can help sort it at their places

and most of all may be help out in the UK with "wannabe" buddha dal UK (I hope this name was worthy, but It may have to change, may be we shouls start a new thread!!!LOL)

Could you do this professionally or is it just a skill you have sorting out homo problems?????

agutikur, I find it strange that your stance has subtly changed. Whatever happened to your 'abused' friend that you were so concerned about? A couple of the guys here are on about Chonk Mehta...forget that as there is no proof. Let's stick to this person who was abused and for which you said that you had proof. What did the police say? Do you require character witnesses for him?

Oh, and how did the Ardas go?

lol...call in Fox Mulder!

How can we take this seriously when:

a) the person was an ex-student but is actually a present student

B) the person wishes to remain anonymous but you seem to have no issues with pushing his alleged "molestation" across this message board (with no proof)

c) you have come to a conclusion that anybody that doubts your allegations (ie most people of a sound mindset) do so because they have something to cover up

d) you have already revealed your ugly self on another thread when you called Niddar Singh 'Giddar Singh'. It was the same one where I mistook your name to be akutikaur, remember?

e) how does providing proof constitute slander? Slander is more often used when there is a lack of proof regarding an allegation, not the other way round! (cf "I can produce proof but I dont want it to become a joke or a slandering thing.")

and f) lol - ur too funny! How long will it be b4 everyone in the Akhara arrives wearing leapord skin leotards and designer kacherai?!!?!

still awaiting a response to what really is the crux of this thread.

i dont understand at all,

when allegations are made against buddha dal uk ... every one gets really aggitated however, when proof is asked about the dals and jathe in indias everyone takes it as a joke or begin slandering.

noone has said they have any proof of any wrongdoing except u. (doaba may have said something, but i gave up trying to understand what he's going on about)

u said (& i quote):

I can produce proof but I dont want it to become a joke or a slandering thing.

let's here that again:

I can produce proof but I dont want it to become a joke or a slandering thing.

u said, "I can produce proof"

now as i've asked u once before & u have not replied, i ask again...

QUESTION TO AGUPTKAUR:

HAVE U BEEN TO THE POLICE WITH YOUR PROOF OF PAEDOPHILIA?

if u have not, how can u live with yourself knowing that your inaction is resulting in the continued harm of at least one child? if u do nothing, it shows that u support paedophiles.

doaba & 'artist formaly known as odhi' grow up! & show us any proof (if u have any) of ur allegations against mehta chowk. if not, then at least tell us from where u have heard these accusations.

ps a farla singh is not mahakaal, or have u got another version

a farladhari nihang singh is known as mahakaal.

MY POINT IS LETS STAY ON TOPIC

for once, i totally agree... but if u want to stay on topic, why did u post this:

to admin this is not slander cos it is true

Nidder Singh is NOT jathedar of Buddha Dal UK unless letter is shown (why cant he put in on one of his websites????)

ur statement is illogical. nidar singh is the jathedar of budha dal uk if the letter exists (regardless of whether the letter is shown to u). ur comment is equivalent to me saying that u are a male pretending to be a female unless u produce proof. just as u do not have to prove ur particular gender to me in order for it to be true, nidar singh does not have to put the letter up on the net before he becomes jathedar.

i have said before on one of the threads that i have seen the letter. if u are geniunely interested in seeing the letter (as opposed to making stupid comments about it) then ask him yourself.

...and he has no farla so is not maha kaal

tru.

Could you do this professionally or is it just a skill you have sorting out homo problems?????

why? do u need help?

MY POINT IS LETS STAY ON TOPIC

yes let's... my above comments were to correct fallacious statements. now let's stick to the topic. so perhaps aguptkaur u can answer my previous question:

QUESTION TO AGUPTKAUR:

HAVE U BEEN TO THE POLICE WITH YOUR PROOF OF PAEDOPHILIA?

if u have not, how can u live with yourself knowing that your inaction is resulting in the continued harm of at least one child? if u do nothing, it shows that u support paedophiles.

aguptkaur

Did you know that with holding evidence concerning the sexual abuse of minors is a criminal offence in the Uk constitution ?

As a law abiding citizen of the United Kingdom, I have reported your IP number to the internet police.

Harpreet

Ek Oankar Wahiguru Ji Ki Fateh

Well reagrading weather Baba Nidder Singh Ji are Jathedar of UK Budha Dal or not.

In recent future the official website of Budhadal head quater in Malwa ie www.budhadal.com is going to be updated.That will be done by Nihungs of UK.If it is mentioned over there also then sister Agupt Kaur will have a Tassali(surity) that Baba Nidder Singh Ji are Jathedar there.

She may not wish to face him else that can be proved whenever she meets him in person.

Regarding Pharla issue.Nihungs are not shammers.Farla is often worn by those idiots who are not at all remotely realted with Nihungs.

A military commender can wear the dress of sodier but still reamins a comander.It is not that one must always wear Farla to be Akali.Yes pro keski lobby may have differnt views but Nihungs are Nisung(without illusion s) of Pakhand(Shamming) of Bhes(dress).

Harpreet good move,

I am also reporting the same for Artist, Doaba and Narsingha who all seem to know of what can only be described as 'serial' peadophiles operating internationally. I think you should also provide them the name of niddar singh since again these claims are made on his website. After all if we can help a few kids what better.

Personally what i think happened is that niddar was probably holding the boys (assume its a boy's) testicles in some sort of manuover and the kid thought 'whats going on here'. Perhaps the same guy was used in a series of examples etc and he thought something was wrong. This is just one example of what it may have been.

Harpreet good move,

I am also reporting the same for Artist, Doaba and Narsingha who all seem to know of what can only be described as 'serial' peadophiles operating internationally. I think you should also provide them the name of niddar singh since again these claims are made on his website. After all if we can help a few kids what better.

i suggest u go to interpol.

Personally what i think happened is that niddar was probably holding the boys (assume its a boy's) testicles in some sort of manuover and the kid thought 'whats going on here'. Perhaps the same guy was used in a series of examples etc and he thought something was wrong. This is just one example of what it may have been.

personally i think someone would have to be very stupid to think that a martial arts move is paedophilia... i don't think even aguptkaur is silly enough to make accusations based on evidence as flimsy as that.

& btw, aguptkaur... i'm still waiting for your responce.

Can we infer from this that you were the guy who felt he was molested?

Young boy, since we are giving personal opinions let me share mine with you. I believe that your intentions are bad, and that your only aim is to cause disruption by spreading false information. I have heard of the allegations in India regarding young boys being abused and I don't comment on it due to the lack of evidence. But attempting to match that against ShastarVidiya techniques (that are taught to adults) and then shouting rape and paedophilia is wrong and cheap on your behalf. I believe that you have taken a valid technique and twisted it to support/divert agutikaur's argument (since she obviously backed herself into a corner).

however, these are my beliefs and as such should be seen as a reflection of my personality...not Niddar Singh's.

no EA games challenge everything sodhi is right and u r right. depends on what u mean by farladhari nowadays.

guv what foool don't tel me to grow up y don't u stop acting mature come to my childish level. lol joke manjeeeez u guys can't take a joke. and btw u wanna debate with em lets get it on.

and the homo problems at all the derai COME ON ppl u know it happens. so stop saying proof. can ppl just lock this or what. next time some yellow cabs come to this country ask them or some next sant simple as that. no u ppl stop asking each other when u should ask the ppl staright.

and about budhha uk yo yo yo let me asure ppl. all the main guys i know all love long legged woman like me. so no gays here. maybe some students who think they are nihangs and wannabes yes they may be gay but i can't talk for them.

anyways

peeps start of anothe topic man. beast stop and guv shut up now u talking to a fool so y r u even asking her) all these question u have asked sevral times between both o f. she hasn't replied so leave it at that. guv be the mature one and leave it alone. or children like me will just drag it on.

No beast, i am afraid that by highlighting ONE word you cannot infer anything.

And artist..... etc.... again grow up little boy. Its like talking to a 10 year old.

I have doubts over these claims of assult in both nihang, mehta, sants dera's etc. There seem to be plenty of rumours but no proof. Perhaps this is some more research teja can do. I have heard the rumours too, and yes every case is absolutely dreadful, but i wonder if the scale at which it is being suggested is scare-mongering? As previously mentioned it is also a tactic of people (many who oppose sants of any kind) to say that these sants abuse kids etc just to blacken their name. Im not saying it never happens, just tryng to establish the degree of the problem. If it is as bad as people are making it out, then perhaps different people (again as prev mentioned) should be sent in to invesitgate the budha dal and metha.

It is with this doubt that i gave a scenario which, like you said, could be crazely twisted into something which it is not.

i agree that since it appears we are not mature enough to tackle such adult topics with some grace and conduct they should be left alone.

But i will repeat these crimes are not a joke, and it would appear that gupt kaur is messing about. But, if as according to the web, there are some serious allegations along with proof, they should be followed. Any updates on this would be much appreciated teja webmaster.

Beyond this, if people did want to seriously discuss homosexuality amongst the warrior tradition, if done sensibly that would be better than the discussion that this thread has led to.

As far as i know/have read homosexuality was encouraged amongst the Spartans, who were said to be the most close knit and discliplined unit of soldiers in their day. Homosexuality between the fighters was said to be an aid in building that unit. Perhaps the historians can reveal wether this was something adopted in the asian subcontinent, and whether homosexuality amongst the nihangs was/is frowned upon or seen as a krehat etc? Is homosexuality amongst a large group of armed, testerone filled warriors e.g. nihang dals, inevitable or a sign of kaljug etc?

No beast, i am afraid that by highlighting ONE word you cannot infer anything.

And artist..... etc.... again grow up little boy. Its like talking to a 10 year old.

I have doubts over these claims of assult in both nihang, mehta, sants dera's etc. There seem to be plenty of rumours but no proof. Perhaps this is some more research teja can do. I have heard the rumours too, and yes every case is absolutely dreadful, but i wonder if the scale at which it is being suggested is scare-mongering? As previously mentioned it is also a tactic of people (many who oppose sants of any kind) to say that these sants abuse kids etc just to blacken their name. Im not saying it never happens, just tryng to establish the degree of the problem. If it is as bad as people are making it out, then perhaps different people (again as prev mentioned) should be sent in to invesitgate the budha dal and metha.

It is with this doubt that i gave a scenario which, like you said, could be crazely twisted into something which it is not.

i agree that since it appears we are not mature enough to tackle such adult topics with some grace and conduct they should be left alone.

But i will repeat these crimes are not a joke, and it would appear that gupt kaur is messing about. But, if as according to the web, there are some serious allegations along with proof, they should be followed. Any updates on this would be much appreciated teja webmaster.

Beyond this, if people did want to seriously discuss homosexuality amongst the warrior tradition, if done sensibly that would be better than the discussion that this thread has led to.

As far as i know/have read homosexuality was encouraged amongst the Spartans, who were said to be the most close knit and discliplined unit of soldiers in their day. Homosexuality between the fighters was said to be an aid in building that unit. Perhaps the historians can reveal wether this was something adopted in the asian subcontinent, and whether homosexuality amongst the nihangs was/is frowned upon or seen as a krehat etc? Is homosexuality amongst a large group of armed, testerone filled warriors e.g. nihang dals, inevitable or a sign of kaljug etc?

Firstly, its very ill advised to go around asking Nihangs about their sexual preferences. Whatever the case, they will rip you a new ass.

On a personal note, I have better things to do than start an investigation as to who is a homosexual and who isnt amongst the Nihangs. As long as I'm not asked on a date or touched up, and the homosexuals keep to themselves, its all good. Nihangs acknowledge the existance of small threads of homosexuality amongst the Nihang Dals - but as yet, village hangings and lenching of homosexuals and lesbians has not occured. This is because Nihangs, although vicious in some aspects, are also tolerant and compasionate beings :wink:

We are aware that certain people would love to think that the Nihangs of the UK are twinkies, because to them this would mean we are automatically 'lesser beings' - according to their 'Gursikh Grading System'. Perhaps these people should spend their precious time organising the next riot and writing out another death threat :roll:

Sexual preferences and attitudes are a result of time, space, circumstance and Guru Kirpa. God is in everyone - even homosexuals, bisexuals, transexuals and lesbians.

Firstly, its very ill advised to go around asking Nihangs about their sexual preferences. Whatever the case, they will rip you a new ass.

LOL, now thats a funny thing to start your reply with, especially on a topic such as this!

Narsingha, are you saying that budha dal etc turns its back on homosexuality and pretends it doesnt happen, or are you saying they accept it amongst their ranks? Do you get openly homosexual nihangs?

Would one such be accepted in the dal? Would he be given responsibilty etc? Vedanti made his statement as of late, do u believe the budha dal would agree, or as u make it seem do they think its acceptable?

Beast thats just an example, thats why im asking the question, cus i dnt know.

ps narsingha pls keep to the topic rather than moan about peoples riots etc. its like playing the same old record. does get rather boring after a while. yes we understand the nihangs are a persecuted people. ok good now move on.

Narsingha, are you saying that budha dal etc turns its back on homosexuality and pretends it doesnt happen, or are you saying they accept it amongst their ranks? Do you get openly homosexual nihangs?

We are aware that certain people would love to think that the Nihangs of the UK are twinkies, because to them this would mean we are automatically 'lesser beings' - according to their 'Gursikh Grading System'. Perhaps these people should spend their precious time organising the next riot and writing out another death threat

Sexual preferences and attitudes are a result of time, space, circumstance and Guru Kirpa. God is in everyone - even homosexuals, bisexuals, transexuals and lesbians.