Homosexuality in UK Budda Dal thread...

Beast

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope just trying to have a normal conversation which is something you guys seem incapable of doing! Narsingha you are a hypocrite my friend, you accuse others of not being able to hold debate/conversation etc, yet when I try here, you resort to avoiding the questions and lame attacks. Again artist please shut up, you really do need a muzzle to stop your little whimpering. Narsingha either answer the questions or just say that you don’t know. Beast I appreciate your attempts, but a clear answer would be appreciated. That one given prev seems a bit 'wishy wasshy'!

sorry for not coming on earlier

i have been speaking to my source recently and it seems that for some part got the wrong end of the stick because i only spoke to them over the phone about this issue

i have actually seen them face to face now and can clarify a few things

glad to say there is no case of peodophilia, the person in question was 17 at the time!

My source also said that it wasn't just a one way thing and was most probably two way.

my source is a student of nidder singh and still goes to his classes

he would still like to remain anon, i tried to get him to come out but he wouldnt.

so the issue of peodophilia has been resolved, however the issue of homosexuality still exists.

nope just trying to have a normal conversation which is something you guys seem incapable of doing! Narsingha you are a hypocrite my friend, you accuse others of not being able to hold debate/conversation etc, yet when I try here, you resort to avoiding the questions and lame attacks. Again artist please shut up, you really do need a muzzle to stop your little whimpering. Narsingha either answer the questions or just say that you don’t know. Beast I appreciate your attempts, but a clear answer would be appreciated. That one given prev seems a bit 'wishy wasshy'!

Lame attacks? Calm down - no need to get so touchy. For a minute there I thought I was addressing a hairdresser. Nothing is normal when it comes to Nihangs - I thought that was common knowledge. You are looking to categorise answers in little boxes marked 'black' and 'white'. Sorry but that approach is what has let you down.

If I'm a hypocrite, then thats fine - as long as YOU are genuine then nothing else should matter. Allow others the freedom to be hypocrites.

If you read my replies, you should be able to deduce the answers for yourself - unless they happen to be too cryptic for you to decipher.

y narsingha should start an investigation duno. y u ppl always ask him. y not start it urself.

theres a fer gurbanai quotes that talk about gays.

(here is where u sikhs come in with ur gurbanai quotes) plz do so.

Well i started the sant derai metha and dal gay thing. ok i;m not picking on no1. cus i have respect for sants as most of the woemn in my family follow teh sants gursikhi. i'm not picking on mehta i'm just saying takshaal do have fights within themselve when it comes down to who has the more and loyal students.

Dals well it happens in them but y did u just take out the sants and mehta. aahh i'm guessing u just wanna pick on Budhaa dal.

ANyways Baba Santa Singh does not turn his back. it happens it kaljug. and no Dals r not like spartans. Nihang Singhs just don't bum each other for the sake of being more loyal to one another cus of a being of teh same army. They are normal Sikhs and if some of them have gay feelings letthe. every1 does innt.

ok another thing i thought i tell u ppl.

Nihang Singhs r a dal on there own. or should i say a panth on there own. Dalpanth. u can not talk about 1 nihang singh and say its all of the.

The Dalpanth is a bi community and i say again a panth of its own. oh no i sc a few more questions arising here . oh oh oh r they different from normal sikhs r they not teh khalsa hahah damn it. so obvious.

This thread is back after we had to clean massive low life insults thrown at each other just to please themselves by - artistformalyknownasodhi, aguptkaur, dasan das, doaba and beast.

Artistformalyknownasodhi- I’ll consult my fellow moderators in order to decide if you need to be banned for few weeks or not. To be frank we don't want any of your senseless chit chat/insults in serious threads anymore.

Doaba- You are new user on Sikhawareness.. We have had to filter a lot of cusses by you aimed towards our members. We ask you to read our rules on this site before posting.

A gupt Kaur - We don't know what your intentions are but if your intentions are fishy or that you have an hidden agenda then you won't last long on Sikhawareness.. Sooner or later it will revealed just like "naunidhi kaur" was revealed.

Dasan Dass: Take your hatred over the PM.

Beast : You know the drill... You don't need to retaliate back; just let any of moderators know.. We will deal with it.

This is thread back to Sikh Sampardaaye so aguptkaur can sincerely answer questions put forward by beast. If she doesn't then admit it story was fabricated.

Beast can you put up the question you asked again in bold letters??

Vijaydeep Singh Ji,

Please keep your posts coming on this issues... Your effort and replies are much appreciated. Hopefully that will bring some sense in people's mind.

Keep it clean guys...if you don't your message will be deleted without any notice.

sorry for not coming on earlier

i have been speaking to my source recently and it seems that for some part got the wrong end of the stick because i only spoke to them over the phone about this issue

i have actually seen them face to face now and can clarify a few things

glad to say there is no case of peodophilia, the person in question was 17 at the time!

My source also said that it wasn't just a one way thing and was most probably two way.

my source is a student of nidder singh and still goes to his classes

he would still like to remain anon, i tried to get him to come out but he wouldnt.

so the issue of peodophilia has been resolved, however the issue of homosexuality still exists.

Aguptkaur, why is your source referred to in both a plural and singular manner?

Does this seem to be a contradiction people?

beast, a plural reference is often used as a slang term for singular (eg. jon doe said blah blah to us - where us means me) or when referring to a third person without gender.

beast, a plural reference is often used as a slang term for singular (eg. jon doe said blah blah to us - where us means me) or when referring to a third person without gender.

yes I know, but...

a) the slang use would not be in context with the rest of that post.

B) the person in question is male therefore cannot be considered as a person without gender. Or can "they"?!

c) the person is later referred to as "he", not as "they" (he would still like to remain anon, i tried to get him to come out but he wouldnt.).

I can't see any constructive post on this whole thread (from what I remember), and I am certainly not reading all this rubbish again. People here are quick to slam other message boards and forums for their content, but seem to be blind to the fact taht what goes on here is just as bad. Surely the time to end this thread has now come, as reading such absolute rubbish has nearly put me off this site. There are so many useful debates, and useful materials for download here- please do not put off users with threads such as this that lack any substance whatsoever, and are simply based on people making humorous comments about one another- save that for the jokes section (if there is one).

H4rpal, I didn't create this thread.

It was created by the mods because Aguptkaur claimed in another thread that she had proof of someone being abused in the Akhara.

Any sane person knows she is lying, but in the interests of fairness and open debate (which this site aims to uphold) her claims have had to be refuted.

Furthermore, I think that we can safely assume that she will not respond to the points I have raised since some of them have been addressed to her 3 times with no reply.