Hola Mohalla trip

Will they allow you to stay seprately, if you come in their group?

I have to visit Sri Anandpur Sahib Ji a day after tomorrow. I will be able to tell more about such arrangements.

Would you like to stay only in Sri Anandpur Sahib Ji, or Ropar, Chandigarh or Mohali are okay?

I think some of us may stay a hotel, others will rough it with the others.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

majority of the gang will be guests of the dal..so we may be in the company of Akali Hari Singh, Akali Jageer Singh,Joga, mehtab, and sukha singh of budha dal.

if however some of the coconuts need to live a bit 'comfy' to get the 'real'

experiance, so be. u need to sort uself out individually. but you may need to let the organisers know.

errrm mr jungee i think its trana dal not budha dal.

don't worry easy mistake.

oh crap i may be wrong myself lol. y u wanna sleep in tents or out in the clear cold night when u can have a nice sweet wooden bed at the sant derai or a manja in the seva rooms for tourist.

lol nah nah i would sleep out side looking at the stars its relaxing. errm there is a mandir around the corner will any1 be going there and taking pictures. please do so cus i've never been there b4.

Badboy Baba Parmjit Singh with his pot belly and seva of the dal.

Narsingha Ji, if you have more teams, you can send one team to Sri Paonta Sahib. The Hola Mahalla in Sri Paonta Sahib is a big event also. Thousands of Sikhs of Haryana, Himachal and Uttrakhand go there to celebrate Hola Mahalla. I once sent my team there, so I came to know that it is a big event.

I hope you will contact me if you come to Punjab. Actually, I have planned a program in our locality, where you can explain your views on Sukhnidhaan, Jhatka, the 'Prakash' of Sri Sarabloh Granth, history of Budha Dal, all the matter on your website etc. It will be any Gurdwara in Chandigarh or Mohali. I think it will be a great opportunity for our local Sikh Sangat to know more about your views. Also, they will be satisfied by your knowledge of the texts, when they will ask questions. All the program will be recorded, so Sangat across the world will be able to understand your views more clearly. If you can please inform us in advance about your visit, we can make arrangements for your stay in Chandigarh.

Regards.

Dear beast, I was in Sri Anandpur sahib yesterday. If you want to stay in a hotel, there are many small hotels in and around the city of Ropar. If you go to Sri Anandpur sahib from Ropar, there are many hotels on main road. There are hotels even in Sri Anandpur Sahib.

If you need some big hotel, then chandigarh is the only option.

The Mahalla is on 26th of this month. the first Mahalla will be started from Takht sri kesgarh SAhib Ji. The second will be started from Gurdwara Shahidi Bag, the Gurdwara under control of Tarna Dal (Baba Bakala). Budhha Dal will be put his 'chhauni' here in this Gurdwara. the Mahalla will be started around 03:00 PM.

Akhand Paths will be started from 24th in most of the Gurdwaras. After the bhog of akhand Pathhs, the Jathas of different Nihang groups and other organisations will be started from the respective camps and will reach Gurdwara shahidi bag. from there the 'Mahalla' will lead to gurdwara Hol garh sahib Ji.

Different gurdwaras have made sufficient arrangements for sangat to stay. There will, as usual, be many 'Langars' by many villages. the big 'Langars' are 1. opposite takht sahib (SGPC controlled) 2. Kila anandghar sahib (Sant Labh Singh's controlled).

The sangat from UK and other countries have already reached Punjab. Some people from UK have already there in Mohali.

don't worry about langer ppl shove it down ur throat. i remember traveling to one place on a holy day with my mum and nani ji . every mile or so we kept on getting stopped. ppl blocked the roads and would not let u go until u had some langer.

it was excellent. love the seva.

true love and seva from all the keshdhari and SEHAJDHARI ppl.

Whoever ever is going to holla are so lucky damn man take me with you. :cry: i'm deffo gonna jump into jungees bag.

oh doggy don't worry about sleeping quarters. i'm sure u can sleep with the horses and the cows.

Toilet. well just do it there and then. the singhs that take care of the dal and their jaan bhais(horses) will surely do ur seva and clean u.