Monaey (Cut Hair ) = Sikh ???

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my mistake. soz man u guyz know i'm still learning english hahahaha.

i meant 'These children have no right to call themsleves sikh if they can not call their own parents sikh.'

i hope that clears it up. sorry. very very sorry. damn man i gotta go back to my english teacher and tell him i made a big mistake lol.

actually let me write that paragraph again ok.

It was the monai parents that gave birth to these children. These children have no right to call themsleves sikh if they can not call their own parents sikh. they owe everything to them. Vaheguru chose this.

fauj did ur moma slap u when u was born??

how about dropping u on ur head?

look ppl its just love and respect for every1. didnt guru nanak dev ji teach us that. just like i take the piss out of u ppl and the admins edit my post is the same way u guys take the piss out if non-sikhs whoever u think they r.

how can u call urself a gurmukh when u have no love or respect for any1 else. thats just PURE (edited). u callurself PURE KHALSA (edited) that.

This is kaljug, proper!!!

if u guys wanna say he is not a singh and he is a singh because of reht then thats perfect thats right. singh reht is a singhs reht. but a sikhs reht is not a singhs reht. not every1 takes amrit. amrit being khandai bata paul.

how can u call any1 not a sikh. u got that much balls. u got that much ahunkaar. u think u can judge who is a sikh.

Fauj u need to check urself.

Its ppl like u who (edited) up sikhi. its ppl like u who make monai ppl feel weird and uncomfortable to go to the gurdwara. its ppl like u that FORCE ppl to smoke and go to bars and clubs.

(edited) u need more love man. if no1 gives u a hug i'll give u one. serious man u gotta sort it out. the future for sikhs is that there will be no sikhs. If ppl like u carry on.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji loves all and calls every1 his sikh.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji also loves his sikhs and gave out khanda bata da paul to those who wanted to become Singhs. Guru Ji still loved all his sikhs if they didn't take khanda bata da paul.

he is a sikh he is not a sikh . what a joke.

maybe u wanna use the words gurmukh and manmukh.

Mod's note: I'm tired of having to edit your posts; stop using profane language.

The fact is facts don't change. Hair must be kept to cal urself a Sikh. Read the hukamnama by Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Hukamnama says kes are my stamp meaning that hair are neccessary and must be kept. If you remove hair, you remove the stamp of Guru. The stamp is there to prove that you are Sikh. As for donation, people from other faiths donate to Gurudwaras too. They don't become Sikh by just giving donations. Saying I donate and that and that is pure hankar. No one forces anyone to donate. You donate with your will. Following the Hukam is the most important thing. If you don't folllow hukam, no good. No mukti. Following the Hukam of Karta Purakh is a must. Karta Purakh wasn't stupid for giving us hair. They are given to be kept. By cutting hair, you change the way you look. You break God's look given to you.

Guru Ji says:

Maaru Mahala 5 Aang 1084

Saabat Soorat Distaar Siraa

Saabat Soorat Rub Dee Bhunnay Bay-e-maan

Aang 150 of Guru Granth Sahib Ji under Maajh Mahala 1 it says:

O Nanak, the shaven-headed ones are devils. They are not pleased to hear these words.

Guru Granth Sahib Ji under Gaouri Thitee Bhagat Kabeer Ji on Aang 344 says:

On each and everyhair, the Lord abides.

I can post many more quotes. These should be enough if you believe Guru Granth Sahib Ji as your Guru.

I think we've heard enough evidence by guv and crew that someone with cut hair can be a Sikh, what motivates you lot to keep kes? what were your reasons? please share cos Im confused which side ur on dudes.

You can say anything you want, they have provided no evidence. Another thing. Wheneever someone came to Guru Ji, Guru Ji told them to keep kais. One time a man came to Guru Har Rai Ji and said, "Guru Ji, I am your Sikh." Guru Har Rai Ji said that if you want to me my Sikh, you must follow at least these three principles.

1. Keep your hair

2. Don't intake intoxicants

3. Don't wear a hat

Guru Ji says:

Maaru Mahala 5 Aang 1084

Saabat Soorat Distaar Siraa

Saabat Soorat Rub Dee Bhunnay Bay-e-maan

Aang 150 of Guru Granth Sahib Ji under Maajh Mahala 1 it says:

O Nanak, the shaven-headed ones are devils. They are not pleased to hear these words.

Guru Granth Sahib Ji under Gaouri Thitee Bhagat Kabeer Ji on Aang 344 says:

On each and everyhair, the Lord abides.

I can post many more quotes. These should be enough if you believe Guru Granth Sahib Ji as your Guru.

Veer ji, how Convieniently you forgot or overlooked these words by Bhagat Kabeer ji

if u can't see the image then click on the link below:

http://www.khalis.net/SikhAwareness/Pictures/longhair.jpg

It is only fair to express both side of the Arguement.

longhair.jpg

Read the whole set of sloaks. Don't just state two lines and try to justify your point. Don't just type and search. Kirpaa kurkay saaray sloak parhoh!

Check these links and think twice with open mind.

http://www.gurugranthdarpan.com/1369.html

http://www.gurugranthdarpan.com/1365.html

Don't give me two line translations. I am not getting fooled. I know what the Shabad means. I don't have time to translate it to English right now. Those interested. Read the real Gurmukhi translations.

Read the whole set of sloaks. Don't just state two lines and try to justify your point. Don't just type and search. Kirpaa kurkay saaray sloak parhoh!

Check these links and think twice with open mind.

http://www.gurugranthdarpan.com/1369.html

http://www.gurugranthdarpan.com/1365.html

Don't give me two line translations. I am not getting fooled. I know what the Shabad means. I don't have time to translate it to English right now. Those interested. Read the real Gurmukhi translations.

You are the one to talk veer, it seems you did exactly in the post i quoted above what you are telling me not to do. Follow your own advice. And if you look closly my post reflects the exact opposite of what you had posted in your one line quotes.

I have read what you posted and so what you are trying to tell me that i am trying to fool you?? Those 2 lines speak for itself that Love is more importent. Is that not obvious? Without Love you can grow your hair or Jattan or whatever but will still lack. Love is the KEY.

amazing how you monaey translate quotes from the ggs into somthing complete different and quiet frankly its a skill you guys can keep. because i know in my heart your getting it so wrong.

The Khalsa Fauj - i dont know what more you can say to convince the monaey on this thread, specially when there so stuck to there views :(

the way i see it is if you have two sikhs one mona and a proper singh which is amritari etc and say they both are decent in terms of humanity, which one would be more excepted by god, i know which one i think.

and before anyone says yeah but this thread is about if moneay are sikhs then its a pointless question to wanting to know the answer to in my eyes!

amazing how you monaey translate quotes from the ggs into somthing complete different and quiet frankly its a skill you guys can keep. because i know in my heart your getting it so wrong.

The Khalsa Fauj - i dont know what more you can say to convince the monaey on this thread, specially when there so stuck to there views :(

the way i see it is if you have two sikhs one mona and a proper singh which is amritari etc and say they both are decent in terms of humanity, which one would be more excepted by god, i know which one i think.

and before anyone says yeah but this thread is about if moneay are sikhs then its a pointless question to wanting to know the answer to in my eyes!

How am i translating the quote by Bhagat Kabir ji into something completly different. Please share. If i am blind then please show me my mistakes.

If you think i am against having hair then too you are mistaken. I will not go around telling other what they are and what they are not simply because they don't have hair on their head. It is between them and their Guru.

Well, if you love your Guru. Then show it. Keep your hair. Guru Ji knows the importance of hair. So if you love Guru Ji, then keep the hair. What is the problem? girls? So girls are more important than Guru Ji? Where is the love? Only in saying?

For my misguided sisters:

Same goes for you. What do you love more? Fashion or Guru Ji? Fashion dies but Guru Ji is juggo jug atal.

The Khalsa Fauj - i dont know what more you can say to convince the monaey on this thread, specially when there so stuck to there views

lol, maybe you guys are stuck in your views ?

We and them? Challenge Everything hit the nail on the head with his "GOD COMPLEX" theory.

Anyway, i have had enough of "your Sikhi", gimme my money back and stop conning monay sikhs.

Misguided Sisters?

lol was you a katr musalman in your previous janam ?

Excuse the sarcasm.

Khalsa F and Hardeep. You guys are sikhs! Wow! you must have done soo much kamai in your previous life ! dhan dhan Baba Khalsa Fauj and Hardeep Singh? the great saviours of the panth! I think i understand your position. WE GET THE MESSAGE !

WE ARE ALL SINNERS ! and will burn in the pit of Khalsa Fauj's BO.

lol sorry

Harps

u guys have a good time in ur lifes i'm out. i think talking to my lil bros and sisters is much more beta than chatting to u..........................

guys need a life. i hope u lot be like normal fanatics in this world. stay in ur own home. ur own sangat. ur own life. and let the humans of this world live their life freely without ur taliban laws.

lol quoting gurbani apon gurbani . what an easy way of manipulating ppl. even i can do that. just can't be bothered. cus its easy to backup what u say from any shabad.

love ppl love is what we need.

ohhh a question to all the admins on this site cus it looks like there is more than 1 or 2. this site is called sikh awareness. so like ermmmmm who r sikhs and is it only them that are allowed to posts. what is this websites defintion on sikhs. NO NOT SIKHI. the WEBSITES view. or should i say the ADMINS views.

sikh awareness hmmmmmmmmm.

ohhh off the topic thing. khalsa fauj. u r fauji and a sikh. i'm not a fauji nor a sikh in ur definitions. so as sikhs have competions. i would love to compete with u in holla. breaking bones, ripping ur hair out twisting ur balls. u know the normal manly fights that happen in the world. hey if u wanna do that gatka thing with sticks and sheilds hey even beta. cus wood and metal is deffo harder than my hands.

what u say khalsa fauj pm me. cus u r a sikh and u must guard ur gurus honour when a challenge has been set up to the khalsa fauj. holla is a 1 year thing isn't it.

ppl love gurbani and sprituality but i'm sure sikhism is about miri and piri.

love to c if u got a pot belly or ain't got a clue how to defend urself in this world of kaljug and non sikhs and gangs who rob u HAHAHA

Please Do not turn this thread into your Personal Attacks and Learn how to express yourself in a 'Mature' manner.

Khalsa Fauj have u always been brought up as a keshdhari? I think u probs have. So have i, but we never having cut hair will never know how a mona looking at a singh must feel like, or what level of difficultly they face...

in short what im trying to say is its easy for a keshdhari to cuss a mona and say "whats wrong with you? whats so hard about keeping hair" khalsa fauj i dont like your tone of voice. people like you wont really help spread sikh dharm to any large degree. stick to what you know, i.e. translations etc and leave the interaction with the masses to people who are less fanatical.

You eager to fight me shows how much love you have for Guru Ji. Don't worry. I don't forget and as for your bravery, where were you in 1984 when Sikhs were getting killed. Where were you when the Delhi riots happened. As for coming to india, i don't have money. I have to pay my tuition so not my fault. Also, i don't take drugs so i am not stupid enough to waste my money to fight a moorakh. Otherwise I would have come and seen how tough you are. This is what you guys do. Monas claim they are Sikhs yet they make fun of hair, beard and turbans. Don't even think about touching my hair. e.g. Doaba saying he will rip my hair out. This shows how much love he has for hair. If you don't love Guru Ji's gift of hair, then how in the blue hell do you love Guru Ji? Doaba is nothing but a Pakhandi, Maha Pakhandi. When you can't win the debate, you turn to attack physically? This shows how frustrated you are. You know you are wrong but under your ego, you don't want to admit it. Since you can't debate with us, are you threatening me? I don't care about your threats. They don't effect me.

Like I said in my previous posts:

Took the knife and boom to the back of the panth. As for someone asking for the money they have given to Gurudwaras. Gurudwaras didn't take it from you by force. I didn't take the money so don't ask me. Ask the Gurudwara you gave it to.

oh well damn...that makes perfect sense...thank you so much wise and great shiny metal ass.

bow in awe before the great shiny metal ass baby!! bow.gif

I think we've heard enough evidence by guv and crew that someone with cut hair can be a Sikh

i have given no evidence... i've only asked questions. (& made stupid comments about nikker!) :oops:

what motivates you lot to keep kes? what were your reasons? please share cos Im confused which side ur on dudes.

i'm am on no side. i'm not a fan of labels... na koi hindu, na koi mussalman. so in my eyes this whole debate is meaningless. i am however very interested in finding out about other ppls point of view, especially when it comes to religious boundaries (hence my questions are directed towards those with the strictest boundaries).

i think ghost said it well when he said:

A Sikh = Universal = Human (+ others) = Learner. Everyone is a Sikh. Whether Munn Sikh (follower of ego) or Gur Sikh (follower of Guru), everyone is a Sikh.

By Universal, Sikhi is not an exclusive club, it is for everyone. Let us not turn our backs to anyone, exemplified by the Humanity shown by Bhai Ghanaya.

Finger_fing02.gif

the way i see it is if you have two sikhs one mona and a proper singh which is amritari etc and say they both are decent in terms of humanity' date=' which one would be more excepted by god, i know which one i think.[/quote']

i wouldn't have a clue... i would never dream of being able to know how god would choose to 'judge' someone. it is beyond my puny intellect. hum nayee chunge, burra nahee koe. hs, if u are able to know god's 'thoughts' then i prostrate myself before u... for u are a much greater soul than i.

kf, incase u lost my questions in the long post above... here they are again... i look forward to ur reply.

now my question is, do u accept the rehat as laid out at www.sgpc.net ?

if ur answer is no, then do u retract ur statement above? & if so which rehat is the tukh referring to?

if ur answer is yes, then please could u provide a reference as to where in the rehat it states that one must keep kesh in order to be classified as a sikh?

from the extracts of the rehat provided earlier in the thread by urself & beast it appears that the criteria for being a sikh are:

belief in one god, the gurus, their teachings & amrit sanchar, non-allegiance to another faith & keeping their childrens hair.

there is no mention that one must keep hair to be a sikh. kf, do u agree with this definition of a sikh? if not, why not?

During this course of debate (fightin with fanaticism)....

Lets not forget significance of kesh in rom rom.

Fact that-

1. Jesus had it

2. Mohmamad sahib had it

3. Mahatama Budda Had it

4. Siri Ramchandar And Siri Krishan Ji had it

and obviously, all our Guru Maharaj had it shows kesh has very deep links with spirituality...what kinda links??

Gurbani talks about-

Gurmukh rom rom har dhavaie ||

Rom Rom means hair in every part of the body.

Now I am not saying persons who shave etc didn't go to sachkhand or anything.

I am just giving you ratio ...one side you got all the major prophets who had it and second side you got most of prophets followers who cut the kesh.

you decide and answer to yourself(atma) don't need to post it on the forum !

someone plz explain why they keep kes before I whip everyone on SA.

3 types of people:

Some do it because it is a Hukam.

Some Do it because they have been brought up with their hair so they feel it as a part of them and thier personality.

Some do it because they "want" to grow their hair, they don't do it because they are told to do so, but the want to grow has arrived naturally in their hearts.

3 types of people:

Some do it because it is a Hukam.

Some Do it because they have been brought up with their hair so they feel it as a part of them and thier personality.

Some do it because they "want" to grow their hair, they don't do it because they are told to do so, but the want to grow has arrived naturally in their hearts.

wicked post veer ji once again ... vah ji vah :D