What if...?

K4ur

Just wondering...

What would you do if Guru Gobind Singh ji MahaRaj Sahib was on They're horse infront of you??

Just sitting in the most BEAUTIFUL spleandour...

What would you do...and what would you think?

VKVF

get on the floor and bow down infront of him :D:D

i had a dream once that i was in battle - and shri guru gobind singh jis presence was there - but i didnt actually see him, he spoke to me... and said... "take this amrit and serve it around to the soldiers - prepare them for battle" :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ill never forget that

den i woke up :x :shock: :P:oops: :evil:

oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... that would be awesome... i would bowwwww down until guru ji comes give me daaaafiii :oops:

and steele bangle veer.. that could be ur soul in ur previous lifes in the gurus time.. who knows?????????????? :wink:

Just wondering...

What would you do if Guru Gobind Singh ji MahaRaj Sahib was on They're horse infront of you??

Just sitting in the most BEAUTIFUL spleandour...

What would you do...and what would you think?

VKVF

Nice imagination Bhen ji but you forgot that we don't need to be in dreams in order to see GURU JI but we can see him with open eyes.

Why am I saying this?

Because Guru ji said it by himself : "Khalsa mero roop hai khaas" and "Khalsa meri jaan ki jaan"

So, every Khalsa is Guru Gobind singh ji's complextion and still we want to go to sleep and want to see him in our dreams :shock: :LOL:

i was in town one time and a man was preaching about God...

All i heard was "what wud u do if God was stud infront of u???"

WOW - Steel bangle - you know a lot off ppl i have talked to say dat just b4 they were going to take Amrit and after... they had dreams aswell... all part of the path i think.

Man.... i wonder what, how, when... etc God makes all the world work the way it does!!!

Im not even gona try and contimplate... but it just makes you think WOW!!!!!!!! Truley!!!

STay in HIGH SPIRITS!!!!!!!

VKVF...

Ill go and carry on wishing! Gr8 point noGroup Singh...!!!!!!!!!

But still cant beat that vision...! Lolz

Any1one else ever had any wikid boosting amazing thoughts...?

I once found myself imagining up one of those 4 by 4 padded white rooms and just hearing the serene sound of Vaheguru...!

VKVF