The cult of Nidder Singh

I have just had a big discussion with someone who claims to be a follower of Nidder Singh. When questioned about his beliefs it seems that he as well as other nidderettes I have spoken to are not so forthcoming with their views. No doubt some of the cult members here will accuse me of being a narrow minded fanatic but then that seems to be all they have to offer whenever they are asked about their beliefs. From what I have seen of Nidder's cult they are very secretative apart of course from the 'come to the akhara' jaikara they have adopted to try and mask the lack of substance in their beliefs. Like Bhagat Kabir says empty pots make the most noise and this is what I seen here from the Nidder cult in my short time on this forum. I have a few questions

Is Nidder the OFFICIAL representative of the Budha Dal in the UK? Is he Jathedar or just a member, having shown his pic to some Nihangs in Punjab they just laughed at it saying that he is a 'behrupia' a person who changes his appearance to try and mislead people. Some said that he is not even a SIKH let alone a Nihang. They were particularly amused at his style of Domala which they said that no Nihang would wear because it is something that a Nung would wear. Also his kachera caused some added laughter.. accha eh moorakh aapnay aap noon Budha Dal da Jathedar akhvonda.. were they exact words.

If he is the Jathedar or even a Nihang does he possess a Nihang passport or ID card which is issued to all bonafide Nihangs?

Last q

Has Nidder accepted the challenge or is he still hiding behind maryada..protocol..hadh torh challenge..blah blah blah? Maybe he needs to find out what lineage they guys who challenged him have so he can use that as any excuse..lol

Nihangs close to Baba Santa Singh dear boy. Nihangs who can spot a true Nihang from a Uk Nihang a mile away. Is Nidder going to the Hola Mohalla this year? Looks like the Nihangs will want to give his a 'Swagat' for his 'sewa' to Sikhi..lol

I hope all the Nidderettes are going, you, tsingh, beast, narsingha, should be quite a Chatka. You know who Nihangs hate behroopias trying to act like Nihangs. I've already ordered my Hola Mohalla edition of Panjab Times..lol

dalpanth is huge. y not ask baba santa singh himself. if u ask a few singhs around baba ji its like asking a few sikhs who hang out with sant babai. u know what i mean. so ask the main guy up straight.

also u can ask a few other old school babai. but 1st y not ask the main guy. waiting for u to get back to me.

if u personally can't ask him try to get some1 who can.

bobbyboy u seem to be saying things with a lot of conviction... & that conviction appears to be rooted in hatred. i suggest u do some simran to help control ur krodh.

then once u can think with a clear mind, if u wish to find out more about niddar singh... make sure u do ur research properly. i mean, from what u've written it seems like u've gone to great lengths to find out more about him, yet u cannot even spell his name properly!! it's not even a typing error, as u've spelt his name the same way a number of times on 4 different posts (3 on this thread)... & it makes u look very silly as well as putting a question on how thorough ur research has been.

also, u didn't answer my question... what are the names of the nihangs u showed the picture to?

There is a cultish nature to many people in the akhara. However this seems to stem from ignorant young people who just want someone to follow so they follow Niddar Singh. Niddar Singh doesn't encourage this mentality himself. And as for Niddar Singh's authority well the person to ask is Baba Santa Singh.

There is a cult mentality building up in some of the akharas, but this is only natural because of Niddar's fighting skills hes bound to get admirers!

Gurbarakaaal

Logically speaking, if you look at the thread

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...asc&start=0

which has the trip to Hola Mahala, which includes meeting Baba Santa Singh, the head of Budha Dal, im guessing that there are established connections between the UK Nihangs and the Budha Dal of India. I doubt anyone would just be able to walk in and meet Baba Santa Singh due to the hierachy of the Dal, esspecially not "behrupia Nangs who can be spotted from a mile away".

False accusations such as the Homosexuality in Budha Dal UK (which went on for 9 odd pages and still no real evidence was shown) are not going to be allowed on this forum, so as prompted could bobbyboy supply the names of the Nihangs he has met in India and maybe this discussion can go forward, if not then this thread will be locked.

Narsingha Ji, what is your schedule in India? Where are you planning to stay in Sri Anandpur Sahib Ji? When will you arrive and when will you leave? Please tell me in details.

:shock: :shock: i agree with darshan das! :shock: :shock:

at least the bit about the thread should be locked... because this is exactly what happened with aguptkaur. unsubstantiated childish allegations.

darshan das, if u have any 'truth' please provide it with the evidence like a rational human being, rather than continuing to perpetuate stupidity with ur childish behaviour.

guv u r so stupid. u act mature. but when children keep repeating themselves about rubbish. Y NOT BE AN ADULT AND IGNORE THEM. children like dassan das will keep on saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

and ppl like u will pump him up indirectly and keep asking and asking and asking and asking and asking for proof. but u know and i know and every1 knows u won't get any.

just ignore man, ignore. i'm sure u got beta things to do. like go to beasts farm. lol.

can we start a new thread where ppl like dassan das and agupti kaur can play on their own and keep telling each other rubbish.

So adults like me (hopefully i am 1) and guv can have mature discussions without them.

ahh and my reply to the following smart comments is talk to the hand cus the face don't wanna know. lol :)