New Games

Infernal Monk

Recently been playing Tekken 5 and Devil Mary Cry 3 which are pretty good.

Started on Metal Gear Solid : Snake Eater, which pissed me off cos i got shot up by the first set of guards lol, ill get back on it soon :evil:

These are all console games, PS2, so I don't think i can upload em...

On the topic of strategy games, anyone here played Civilization? I own every single Civ game ever released..lol...back when I had Windows 3.1 I had civ..best strategy game.

I also like Age of Empires, have every age of Empires as well, really fun stuff. Man so many good games, not enough time...

half life 2 is the mostpopular game online. every1 should get that.

every blizzard game is on the pc u may have got confused or am i confusing myself. lol.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R is coming out soon on the pc. its based on ukraine nuke plant. or is it that russian one that blew up years ago and is still giving radiation of. anyways dudes. this is a game to get. its gonna kick the main games company's ass's. this was made in ukraine where poverty is everywhere. and for a small company to make a game in competion with halfe life 2 and doom 3. it must be good.

oh and doom 3 omg u guys played that. proper scary i was screaming until the end. lights turned off, curtains closed, head set on. at night. damn i was screaming all night. but atlast i beat the game. can't wait for teh expansion pack out next month.

so u sikhs think u some bad boy bitchs well play doom3.

lol i must be a nerd of games. hope some of u guys r 2.

NOW GET OF SA AND PLAY GAMES PPL.

8)

On the topic of strategy games, anyone here played Civilization? I own every single Civ game ever released..lol...back when I had Windows 3.1 I had civ..best strategy game.

I also like Age of Empires, have every age of Empires as well, really fun stuff. Man so many good games, not enough time...

Age of Empires RULES!!!!!

woo hooo... aoe kicks ass!! i got civ 3 play the world... but i think there's another expansion pack now.

my fav civ on aoe is the koreans (esp on water maps)... their turtle boats kick a$$. anyone wanna play a game of aoe online sometime? or even better c&c generals?