Introducing ourselves...

SAadmin

vaheguroojikakhalsavaheguroojikifateh

I started this thread to let forum members tell a bit about themselves and to know each other better. Not everyone fills the profile and not everyone looks at another member's profile.

So here goes.

I am a networking student in a college from toronto, Canada. My interests are cricket, tennis, computer security and sikhi off course.

I like to read prophecies of sikhism ie-sau sakhi, like to do sangats of saints and I like to get in the mind of hackers and study them :P

Guest kaur1699

Fateh Ji... :)

I'm 21 from Wolves, UK...

I am currently studying Biomed Science at university (final year)...

My interests include reading, driving (my car!), films, music and Sikhi...

Fateh Ji...

Hi, I am an American white guy of Anglo-German Aryan descent, 26, from New York. I was a neo-Nazi in the White power movement (Aryan Nations) but left once I discovered the Aryan religion of Sikhism. Although I am not an Amritdhari Sikh, I am still a passionate believer and very much a Sikh at heart! :)

Kind Regards,

MI

WJKK WJKF

My friends and family call me Jazz. I'm 23 and from Ilford. I have just finished a degree in Business IT at westminster University.

I love listening to kirtan and also do kirtan. I love Sant Baba Ishar Singh Ji and Sant Baba Kishan Singh Rara Sahib wale. At the moment I'm doing sangat of Sant baba Partap Singh Ji Rara sahib wale who is currently lively in London.

I don't know what else to say. lol

WJKKWJKF

my name is reena and i'm 17 years old, and i live in birmingham (UK), my interests are music gurbani and desi :D , learning about sikhi, going out with my friends, and surfing the net.

i am at college at the mo, doin my first year of A levels - bio, chem, IT and Maths :?

i hope to learn more about sikhi on this forum :)

WJKKWJKF

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

i'm a singhnee from chicago......keertan fanatic......still studying-(don't ask what) even i dunno these days......well if any singh/singhnee eva need to chat-can catch me on msn.....hmmm....dunno wut else to say.......

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Hey i'm kinda nu here 2, my names Rupinder Singh but u can callme RupZ! I live in da London, England, UK.

Sum peeps might kno me from Punjabchat.com, I thank Steel Bhangle for showing me dis website, its wicked site and seems 2 answer my questions, and it 4 sikhs all around da world! Big up ur chest Steel!

• 4 weeks later...

i forgot 2 introduce myself :oops:

from london uk, 16, student, like martial arts, anything related to fighting (lol), sum tennis, and most of all SIKHI

most ppl have prolly seen me on punjabi chat r sikh-history with my "extremist talibanistic views" lol

oh yeah and if anyone is interested in sikh militancy and are young, PM me :)

mission impossible....u were a neo nazi!!!!! heavy!!!!! wot was it like????

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

My name is Sunny Singh, I am 25 and from West London (nope not Southall like all the other indians :LOL: ).

I work in the I.T sector and contract my services to British Telecom.

I am into drag racing (visit my website if you like www.zetecturbo.com ), weights and generally doing metal things and having a laugh! Hopefully this website will teach me more and make me into a better person. 8)

Thanks - Sunny.

Gurfateh :D

I'm Gurpreet Kaur, 22 years old, just graduated from King's College London with a genetics degree, although I can't remember anything!

Teaching biology in the Sikh school 'Guru Nanak Sikh Secondary' from September, I have been singing from the age of 5, passion is music, more Keertan since I have developed a love for Sikhi due to Vaheguru's grace.

I have been blessed with the opportunity of sangat and guidance from Mahapurush's from Nanaksar, Baba Nand Singh Ji, Baba Isher Singh Ji and currently Baba Amar Singh Ji.

I love reading extensively, Osho Rajneesh, and mostly Sikhi related material. I love watching and playing Tennis and Basketball, visiting forums such as this one, which helps me as there is a lot of useful information available here.

I am for keeping equality in Sikhi in all aspects, Bibi Power! :LOL:

Er, that's about it, oh yeah and contrary to the widely held belief that all women are shopaholics, I hate SHOPPING! :evil:

Gurpreet 8)

Gurfateh