Introducing ourselves...

SAadmin

Hi ya all....

Late as always this is BabbarSher...alias..dhariwalhs

I am 27 ....went 28 yesterday. Booo Hoo I am getting .......so Buddha...

Belong to Punjab, work in software, am an engg. MBA, a bachelor and a very pompous old fool ....as you can see from the intro ;-)'

I am very lazy, hate to type, make spellingf mistakes by the load and get emotinal too quickly ;-)

Anyway I simply love my religion and the Gurus and the great sikhs.

Love loads of Music, listening to Keertan, telling others what to do ;-), watchin TV, doing Bhangra (just a wee lil bit), learning about Network Security and Intrusion detection, watching movies n goin to the malls...:-)

Shopping is fun, if i dont spend the money ..lol

Anyway if deres anything else...someone wnats to know.....fell free ...:-)

Hey Amrit Pal ji, Eh khote de tasveer menu Nehru de dhee lagdi hai. Apna avatar badal lo

"Naanak se nar asal khar, je bin gun garab karant" (O Nanak, those men are the real donkeys; who are very proud, but have no virtues at all). (Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 1246).

This is my own picture, sir. 'Aje main inna vi khota nahi baneya, ke kise manukh noo 'khota' aakh sakaan ji, chaahe oh Nehru hi kiyon na hove ji'.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

I'm 22 from NYC. I just LOVE THIS SITE :)

My interests are SIKHI being Number one, CArs (Turbocharged Supra :twisted: ),SportBikes,Computers and the sky which is amazing, i can gaze at it for Hours and hours.

Umm... what else..... i guess that's about it. if u wanna know more just axe lol

GurFateh

WKWF

After being informed by "S. AMRITPAL SINGH 'AMRIT'" when I visited on this site I felt heartly pleasure. I am realy very impressed by the viewpoints of all great members of this site. I found relatiy and simplicity which is I think the uniqness of this site.

Well I am sure I will defenatly learn something more about our religion in the respected company of all intellectuals.

In my particulars I am enjoying the residence of the same city in which 'AMRIT' is, that is of course Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar (Mohali) in Punjab.

Reading books specially on Philosophy is my passion and music is my life.

Thanks

JANMJEET SINGH

Welcome Janmjeet Singh Ji.

Start to take part in our discussions. I gave you the books about Sri Raagmaala. By taking part in 'Raagmaala thread', which will be started soon, you can prove that you read the books I gave you. :) . So get prepared.

-'Amrit'

• 2 weeks later...

Gauge forget FFI.. take it as your worst-nightmare...use your time wisely... start with sikhawareness.com..

Also try bringing chankaya here too :D

AKaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal hiii Akaaaaaaaal

anand hiii anand :D :D

"Naanak se nar asal khar, je bin gun garab karant" (O Nanak, those men are the real donkeys; who are very proud, but have no virtues at all). (Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, page 1246).

This is my own picture, sir. 'Aje main inna vi khota nahi baneya, ke kise manukh noo 'khota' aakh sakaan ji, chaahe oh Nehru hi kiyon na hove ji'.

Amrit ji, Socrates said, `I know that I don't know'. We should all try and kill the ego in us, but you are no ass. Tusi ho 8) cool dude :)

I'll ask Chan to join SA, but she's hardly seen there anymore :?

Chan should come here, she is not afraid to challenge and speaks the the truth for what it is. Chan is wasted on those criminals who cannot see beyond hate. She is a great teacher, I have learnt a lot from her.

Gauge is here too :D Welcome brother. Its great to see you!

Hello friends,

Thank you for welcoming me. What really got me, was the Darshan I had of the Ten Infinite Ones on the head of the page. The Darshan of the Guru, even artistic impression of them, stamps my soul with PEACE. This place is like an Oasis in a desert. And I am less than a speck of desert dust. May he turn my Manmukh to Gurmukh. That is what I search for. Not in vain. I seek the Sadh Sangat. Glory be to the Sadh Sangat! They are the only hope for humanity.

Waheguruji ka Khalsa, Waheguruji ki Fateh!

Sat Sri Akal.

Gauge