Introducing ourselves...

SAadmin

Hi. I am a no one known by the label of Gauge. What an amazing forum! I like what I see. Great!

How are you doing Critical bhai? :D

Gauge

Sat Sri Akal

Dear Gauge,

Thanx for joining in...:D...hope you are a regular visitor here... Looking forward to learning from a nice person called Gauge...

Just curious, could you tell us how did you cameup with a nickname "Gauge" :?:

Always be in Chardi Kala... as you always are... :D

Critical

Ideal..................I need that Avatar.....................do I need to PM you

thanx... its all yours... Right click on the avatar and go to the properties and copy the url... and paste it in your profile-->Avatar-->URL, if any prob ask me... :D

Chardi Kalaa

What is there to say friends? The constant babble overwhelms! Is there a turning back? Can there ever be a turning back, when from within, you are touched? Is it possible to ignore this?

The Master approaches us in a million ways, but like fools we are ignorant. Completely ignorant. And we behave like like ignoramuses too. Why dear Master, have you chosen us fools out of this whole morasss of humanity? Why are we so lucky? Why are we fools so lucky? Thine Will Lord, I cannot but bow before it. What am I? Nothing! I know not where I came from, I know not where I go, and life passes me by like a fleeting dream. Master, help this fool who is adrift on the ocean of Maya. How will I survive? Better I perish. But then, there is no perishing. It is you Master, who has cast me on this journey. Dear Master, I have no other recourse. You are my only hope. My life, my soul, my world. It is only you who gives me hope Master.

Help this insignificant speck of dust, Lord.

Nothing occurs outside of your Will. Your Blessing. Dear Lord, be thou kind to all of humanity. And only then me.

Gauge

• 3 weeks later...

Fateh Ji,

I am 'Brahm_Putra'. I have been watching this website for a long time. It is a good website to learn Sikhism.

I am here to learn more about Sikhism and Sikh history. I hope you all will help me to learn more and more.

Thank you,

Brahm_Putra