Introducing ourselves...

SAadmin

• 1 month later...

hey Tejvir's the name and i fit the name...hehehehehehe...i'm 16 and my sis is Summeet Kaur, naturally one would think that she got me to get o this forum but your WRONG it was actaully N3O Singh and when i told him bout my sis he said shes our moderator...hmmmmm...coincidence i think not...lol anyway glad to be here on this forum, and again naturally one would think that we are very similiar but again you are WRONG, because we are 2 unique and different people with different views on almost anything, lol but we are very similiar....oh I am CANADIAN stuck in Texas...and a student who loves any kind of art and music and well just about anything....lol yea anyway looking forward to learning alot from this site.....ohhh luv ya sis!

Hi everyone,

I am a new member here. Only posted like one message. :oops: But that is because I mostly post on the BBC forum. But from what I have read on this site it is terrific. I am looing to make more of a contribution to this forum in the future.

Moving onto myself.....My name is Asha. I am 18 years old (19 in June). I just got into Sikhi 8 months ago and in such a short space of time I have learnt ALOT. I wonder why I never paid much attention before (I blame my parents...always the parents fault...lol) Thanks to Waheguruji for putting me on the right path. I am going to University this year to study BSc Psychology. Wish me well.

Oh and I absolutely LOVE cricket. Ofcourse India is my fav team next up is West Indies. Congrats to the Indian team for beating Pakistan in both the ODI's and the Test series. I watched every second of it. I love reading books and listening to music. and ummmmm....thats all

God Bless You Allllll

Waheguruji Ka Khalsa Waheguruji Ki Fateh.

You like cric too ideal Singh? Did ya watch the match? I feel if Dravid decided to bowl first in the 2nd test then we couldve made it 3-0. Dont you think? Also I am glad that we have great yound fast bowlers like Irfan and Balaji, who can swing the ball.